Pages:
Author

Topic: Increased Number of Scammers - page 4. (Read 17989 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 06, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
more precisely not because of the fault of the ICO project, it was all due to lack of funds and did not reach the softcap or hardcap so as to make some projects not develop anymore. many factors affect an ICO, especially in the current market situation
It makes some projects aren't be able to reach their soft-spoken just because there is no potentials have seen from the investors around. It goes into scam cause the team never give back the money they collected from the people who are investing. But if they turn it back,  then there is no problem at all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 08:00:28 PM
more precisely not because of the fault of the ICO project, it was all due to lack of funds and did not reach the softcap or hardcap so as to make some projects not develop anymore. many factors affect an ICO, especially in the current market situation
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 07:43:16 PM
Every day or weeks they just spreading number of scammers for ico projects and taking money away closely if the participants trusting for their project.
not all projects commit fraud, there are still successful ico this year.
ubex, imt and many more ico trusted. I will not eliminate that ico is a fraud. only requires analysis to invest in ico.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 06, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
of course, with the increase in the number of scammers it is very troubling for crypto users because they are eyeing money and money every day just to damage themselves and not concern others. we must be extra careful and careful to prevent scammers.
That is right, there are lots of scammers out there and we don't know what will gonna happen in us in the future so we must be careful with what we are doing especially don't just give information to a person even if you trust that person, don't too much trust especially here in crypto as a lot of people are abuse.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
of course, with the increase in the number of scammers it is very troubling for crypto users because they are eyeing money and money every day just to damage themselves and not concern others. we must be extra careful and careful to prevent scammers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 06, 2018, 12:02:33 PM
I believe that the reason why the bear dominate cryptocurrencies market this year was as a result of scamming activities going on in cryptocurrencies market.  Investors especially new one has lost significant amount of coins and fund in investing into icos projects that turned to be scam. Most of them are now afriad to invest into cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 11:57:03 AM
Every day or weeks they just spreading number of scammers for ico projects and taking money away closely if the participants trusting for their project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 06, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
Due to the increased popularity of cryptocurrencies, there has been an increased number of scammers both in terms of ICOs and in social media. You would find "official" representatives that would "propose lucrative deals" in the name of the legit company. There is only one result as a consequence - you losing your assets.
Thus, always keep in mind that real official channels of communications work. Also, if you see those posts in social media promising returns without a legit background (a.k.a. a full-blown platform) is a sure way to lose money. Creating bots on Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram is quite easy these days. Make sure not to repeat mistakes that others made before you https://www.cryptocointrade.com/
Not to mention mining pools and app scams going on right now. Some of the Facebook groups that were excellent in terms of trading discussions now turned into scam marketing sites.

Scammers will always do something just to steel our earnings and savings so we must be wise on handling our accounts. We should know how to keep our private keys in private and we should always be protective. We must only entrust our keys to atleast a single person that we trust.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
Indeed, the problem of fraud is so familiar in this market. But I think more and more projects are better but less potential. Fraudulent schemes were less likely because they could not attract more capital when they hid their members' information. We have more experience but we still need to be aware of projects without information about the project team.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
October 06, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
Guys guys! Dont be negative too much because I believe there still has many projects providing good and trustworthy ICO. Facilitate yourself with full of knowledge and experience then find a ICO that you are strongly into. Good luck guys.
A lot of people have a huge role to play when it comes to getting scammed as far as I am concerned and they are just a victim of their own gullible state. Knowledge most especially is what a lot of people always run away from and how do you want to thrive in an environment without the knowledge of that environment. I do not see how that can be possible.

What is most important is to know what to do to always be able to identify a scam from real projects. Like you said, there are real projects there but as a person what are you doing and what knowledge do you have to be able to identify them. I have been investing in ICOs, and even though they are not much, I know they are quality projects with products and good team, which is what, is important. Once you focus on that, you cannot miss it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
Yes, there are indeed many fraudsters because I have joined the prize campaign but they still have not distributed coins. In our generation, trust is the big problem we are facing now in front of us.
Activity: 73
October 06, 2018, 05:49:38 AM
yes you are right for now it seems like there are a lot of scam projects, you should be careful to choose an ico project and make sure you have the skills to analyze from the team first make sure the team is genuine and really can be contacted and state that they did make an ICO .
I always look the exchange position of a project. I never invest in those currencies which are not listed in exchange, because most of such coins are fraud and will disappear from the market after collecting huge funds. I always invest in reliable coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc. these are the best cryptos in the world and are guaranteed and my money is safe here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
i think scammers not just in cryptocurrency but scammers available everywhere before crypto born.
we just carefully bedore joint, scammers always be here
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 04:05:05 AM
Due to the increased popularity of cryptocurrencies, there has been an increased number of scammers both in terms of ICOs and in social media. You would find "official" representatives that would "propose lucrative deals" in the name of the legit company. There is only one result as a consequence - you losing your assets.
Thus, always keep in mind that real official channels of communications work. Also, if you see those posts in social media promising returns without a legit background (a.k.a. a full-blown platform) is a sure way to lose money. Creating bots on Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram is quite easy these days. Make sure not to repeat mistakes that others made before you https://www.cryptocointrade.com/
Not to mention mining pools and app scams going on right now. Some of the Facebook groups that were excellent in terms of trading discussions now turned into scam marketing sites.

You can prevent being a victim by checking this good discussions about scam sites and links try to check this valuable threads that might help people out

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-scam-howto-protect-yourself-4264404 Heres the phishing sites

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-protect-yourself-from-scammers-3415026 This is about scammers

Hope this may serve as reference before entering sites and links
Thanks for sharing the links. These will help people not be victim of scam sites. But the problem is that every days people come up with new scam sites and ideas and it is very difficult to track and warn people beforehand.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
Of course if you calculate in this online industry I hope you can get a lots of scammers. Even if you analysis bounty project so you can get also lots of scammer. There are lots of project in this reason they want to KYC because project manager no day by day scammer is increasing. People try to reduce scammer but they are fail because scammer create a lot’s of account and they are use several account.
Activity: 290
October 05, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
SCAM PROJECTS is a big problem for investors. Now, it is very difficult to know the scammers. There are thousands of cryptos in the market and most of them are scams.
I hope that with time the situation changes, because the state will regulate iso
Activity: 154
October 05, 2018, 05:12:02 AM
Scammers were and will always be. Due to the fact that the crypto-currency market has great risks and is not regulated by anyone, here it is easiest for them to cheat.
Activity: 57
October 05, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
I  guest not new about those scammers they have being in existence even before cryptocurrency, i think cryptocurrency scammers only arrival in another dimension it obvious even with cryptocurrency there will still be scammers.
Activity: 52
October 05, 2018, 03:52:43 AM
Scammer are always around us and already existed for a long time. Nowadays, there are a lot of ICO projects, people tend to scam others to earn money. As long as people can make money with scam, scammers will increase sharply over years. I think we never can stop scam, we only can be careful, search more before invest.
Activity: 644
October 05, 2018, 03:27:07 AM
Guys guys! Dont be negative too much because I believe there still has many projects providing good and trustworthy ICO. Facilitate yourself with full of knowledge and experience then find a ICO that you are strongly into. Good luck guys.

Yes, i do agree we have to find the best project in order to benefit from it, we are seeing many scam project in the market which makes us think negative way but there are many other good projects showing their credibility in the market which will deliver their outcome to the community.
Pages:
Jump to: