Pages:
Author

Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals! - page 2. (Read 39011 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I just tried with name cryptocoin.coinsecure.me but link showing error 404 on page.

Quite confusing it asking for purchase domain nae as wallet after trying to create account wallet on Netki.

Where are you trying this? I have not added any purchase options, etc...
The account creation must happen on the coinsecure website or api.
Should be as simple as going into your wallet and clicking the create netki name link.

Lemme know if that works.

Ok I have created one with name cryptocoin.coinsecure.me how can I use this link for receiving or sending payments.

When I tried independent url http://cryptocoin.coinsecure.me it takes me to 404 error page.

Adding something cool here in a few days. As of now, the wallet address is mapped to DNS and can be accessed from any netki enabled wallet.

Woow its working now when trying to find user wallet by searching on netki wallet . Its showing my Bitcoin address along with all transaction details.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
I just tried with name cryptocoin.coinsecure.me but link showing error 404 on page.

Quite confusing it asking for purchase domain nae as wallet after trying to create account wallet on Netki.

Should be as simple as going into your wallet and clicking the create netki name link.

Ok I have created one with name cryptocoin.coinsecure.me how can I use this link for receiving or sending payments.

When I tried independent url http://cryptocoin.coinsecure.me it takes me to 404 error page.

Adding something cool here in a few days. As of now, the wallet address is mapped to DNS and can be accessed from any netki enabled wallet.
legendary

Well, 2 ways!
1 is through the coinsecure wallet or any other Netki Enabled Wallet. Quite a few mentioned on their website.
2 is through the lookup on Netki website or the https://coinsecure.in/exchange_data page. This would give the wallet name details from the DNS registry, from which you can use the address itself. .coinsecure.me users can omit the .coinsecure.me, even when sending Bitcoin on the wallet or trade engine.

Very cool service, reminds me of IP addresses turning into cute domain names Smiley. We should be doing more on this integration quite soon!

legendary

legendary
The Coinsecure Wallet & Trade Engine Wallet have been integrated with Netki.
Grab your .coinsecure.me address as soon as you can.
Each user can create upto 2 easy to remember domain names that cannot be changed.

legendary
I am a webmaster even have account with Coinsecure. I have gave review about coinsecure

Visit : http://digitalbit.co.in/bitcoin-trading-platform-in-india-coinsecure/

Very nice one!
Do PM me your coinsecure mail ID, will recommend it to the Marketing team.
I am a webmaster even have account with Coinsecure. I have gave review about coinsecure

Visit : http://digitalbit.co.in/bitcoin-trading-platform-in-india-coinsecure/
legendary
New Updates on Live.
A new Timeline, that should help with managing data.
All books and tables have been paginated and a lot of the data used has been streamlined.
Order Books will now highlight users orders when logged in.
All trade data also highlights user data when logged in.
Activity: 840
Just a little feedback Smiley

Last Price refers to the Last Sell Price on the Order Books.
It was the Last traded price, until user requests got us to change that.

Will change the total's currency value as well.
Should reflect by Sunday or so.

Ok, last trade price is the norm generally. Thanks.
legendary

Last Price refers to the Last Sell Price on the Order Books.
It was the Last traded price, until user requests got us to change that.

Will change the total's currency value as well.
Should reflect by Sunday or so.

legendary
Nice Bitcoin startup exchange! Smiley. I've signed up and was expecting to clear up with the verification similar to Zebpay. I believe Zebpay only asks for a photo of PAN that can be snapped from the phones Camera and probably linking of Bank accounts. Could you clarify why Aadhar card is also required as a part of KYC? Is it mandatory for an Indian Bitcoin exchange to even collect that? Is Zebpay not collecting Aadhar cause it's headquartered out of India?

Do let me know. Thanks!

Since there are no formal guidelines on KYC for Bitcoin companies in India, each one follows the requirements based on their individual legal counsel.
For Coinsecure, we need an ID with the Address proof and a PAN Card Number.

Thanks for letting me know about the requirements process based on your legal counsel. I'm presuming that your legal counsel wants Coinsecure to be on a safer side and accept additional KYC documents incase need for verification arises? Since no formal guidelines on KYC are applicable to Bitcoin Companies would the need for a KYC like Aadhar be mandatory, as in maybe it could not be really required? I'm just a bit curious.

Can pass this on to legal.
But I do beleive that Aadhar is one of the options.

Please do not upload your Pan Card image. Upload an Image or PDF of your ID + Address proof. Example: Aadhar Card, Passport or Driving Licence.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
Nice Bitcoin startup exchange! Smiley. I've signed up and was expecting to clear up with the verification similar to Zebpay. I believe Zebpay only asks for a photo of PAN that can be snapped from the phones Camera and probably linking of Bank accounts. Could you clarify why Aadhar card is also required as a part of KYC? Is it mandatory for an Indian Bitcoin exchange to even collect that? Is Zebpay not collecting Aadhar cause it's headquartered out of India?

Do let me know. Thanks!

Since there are no formal guidelines on KYC for Bitcoin companies in India, each one follows the requirements based on their individual legal counsel.

Thanks for letting me know about the requirements process based on your legal counsel. I'm presuming that your legal counsel wants Coinsecure to be on a safer side and accept additional KYC documents incase need for verification arises? Since no formal guidelines on KYC are applicable to Bitcoin Companies would the need for a KYC like Aadhar be mandatory, as in maybe it could not be really required? I'm just a bit curious.
legendary

Do let me know. Thanks!

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

Do let me know. Thanks!
Very cool. thanks for quick replies & great support. This is what will keep me here forever, no matter everything else.
Pages:
Jump to: