Pages:
Author

Topic: India's Best Bitcoin Exchange goes Live with Deposits & Withdrawals! - page 8. (Read 39011 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Is Coinsecure process withdrawal on sunday. If yes then why my withdrawal did not processed since last 9 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
1 Bitcoin is available for sale at 15150 Rupees and 4 bitcoins are available at 15200 Rupees per Bitcoin.
Buy now before it's too late.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Latest Updates in a nutshell

Coinsecure's default fee is now 0.3%.
REST API. Allows for all trade functions. Adding more for Banking, KYC, etc.
Referral ID's have been added. This can be found under the profile tab for all users. The referral ID, if successfully used, will entitle the person providing the refferal ID for 10% of all the fees that we collect for the referred user on every trade. The stats can be seen on the timeline as each deposit comes in or on the profile page under the referral ID itself.
Chat Support added. We start with a 10 am - 6 pm IST service and look forward to extending that further over the coming weeks.
Coinsecure has also joined Nasscom as a Member.
legendary
For coin secure,

I am an end user of your trading platform. I don't understand programming. Saw you have an Api. So how is it going to benefit me?

Lot of Bots should be open source with instructions on how to use them. I am putting a simple one together myself.
As an example,

The bot, i am scripting, checks Bitstamp prices, and if the user has a bid/ ask that does not match Bitstamp (+- percentage set by user), it cancels your lowest ask/ highest bid and sets a new order based on the set price.

I am also aware of someone writing a programmable bot, to allow deeper trade control.

The Coinsecure platform is one way to use the API, bots and other builds will be different ways to use it.

The API can also be used to integrate with other services, for example to accept payments and sell the BTC at the current rate, etc.. But we will be coming out with something a lot more comprehensive for merchants.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
For coin secure,

I am an end user of your trading platform. I don't understand programming. Saw you have an Api. So how is it going to benefit me?
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001
https://www.zebpay.com

You should script us a bot with your nifty coding skills Cheesy
@mahin, now you owe me a bot and a laptop Smiley

bot on the way, will opensource basic API framework Smiley

Regards
legendary

By any chance will buysellbitcoin be back again?

buysellbitcoin is already back, it is verified seller on zebpay. We do have changed our business model and focus on small amount of buys for entry level users, for regular users and traders coinsecure will be much better place once its start getting liquidity which I am sure is not too far.

Also this is coinsecure thread and I should not hijack it. If you need any specific information, please IM or open new thread and I will respond.

Thanks and Regards
legendary
Activity: 1258

A bot is not a very bad idea Smiley you have some apis ? i actually have some experience of writing a bot a decade ago which trades shares on sharekhan.com tht did not fully succeed though

Mahin is offering laptops for using zebpay ? Wink

Lol, I use zebpay, cos I like it. Mahin, just keeps sending me laptops. Smiley.. Just Kidding, for those who take stuff literally.

Ill put up some scala code in a day or so for a fixed price bot that matches bitstamp, any additions, will be awesome.
Looking for staggered orders and profit makers Smiley
I would say the bot should materialise arbitrage opportunities between coinsecure, Igot and Unocoin. And then teach it to buy low, wait, and sell high. I would consider bitstamp to be out of milkyway - not much you can do by looking at their prices or order depths.
legendary

A bot is not a very bad idea Smiley you have some apis ? i actually have some experience of writing a bot a decade ago which trades shares on sharekhan.com tht did not fully succeed though

Lol, I use zebpay, cos I like it. Mahin, just keeps sending me laptops. Smiley.. Just Kidding, for those who take stuff literally.

Ill put up some scala code in a day or so for a fixed price bot that matches bitstamp, any additions, will be awesome.
Looking for staggered orders and profit makers Smiley
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
legendary
legendary
Activity: 271
Merit: 117
Benson more then 4 months past since Coinsecure launched. Still I can't buy/sell  BTC @ good price like Bitstamp +_ 2%.

There is a 4 BTC sell order at 15700 (Approx: Bitstamp+100 Rupees) Feel free to complete it.

You'll find the exact problem against this order as you stated in the last post...

2. Indian market is too small,competitive and irregular: I can try to sell coins at low rates on exchange but what I'm gonna do if someone is selling coins for cash in cheap rates. There are many more issues which people do not understand. Like people prefer to sell coins on localbitcoins to a unknown guy but they don't want to sell it on a exchange, same goes with buyers as well.

At this moment, you are selling at a lower rate than both UnoCoin (INR 16064) & LocalBitcoins (INR 15734.57). But, someone has placed even a lower sell order @ INR 15000 at 100bit.co.in.

All of the previous offers have been either executed or cancelled.

Now Open: Selling 0.3 BTC against 4500 INR in India - IMPS/NEFT

To grab this order, search for Bitcoin Selling orders against Indian Rupee (INR) in India in the Trade page.

This disparity is making every exchange struggle in the very little Indian bitcoin landscape.

Someone sold 4BTC today at 14.4K.

That is probably because the price jumped almost 10 USD today. He might have placed the order before the jump. But, in general, we are not deciding the price like BTC China did in 2013. We are simply following the price as we do not have our internal economy of bitcoin.
legendary
Benson more then 4 months past since Coinsecure launched. Still I can't buy/sell  BTC @ good price like Bitstamp +_ 2%.

There is a 4 BTC sell order at 15700 (Approx: Bitstamp+100 Rupees) Feel free to complete it.

You'll find the exact problem against this order as you stated in the last post...

2. Indian market is too small,competitive and irregular: I can try to sell coins at low rates on exchange but what I'm gonna do if someone is selling coins for cash in cheap rates. There are many more issues which people do not understand. Like people prefer to sell coins on localbitcoins to a unknown guy but they don't want to sell it on a exchange, same goes with buyers as well.

At this moment, you are selling at a lower rate than both UnoCoin (INR 16064) & LocalBitcoins (INR 15734.57). But, someone has placed even a lower sell order @ INR 15000 at 100bit.co.in.

To grab this order, search for Bitcoin Selling orders against Indian Rupee (INR) in India in the Trade page.

This disparity is making every exchange struggle in the very little Indian bitcoin landscape.

Someone sold 4BTC today at 14.4K.
Activity: 271
Merit: 117

legendary

legendary

That's the my concern too Coinsecure have Pankaj still they were not able to convince him as a market maker. But other thing also involve as a market maker. Because there is so much risk involve working as a market maker. Mostly team work as a market maker and they put big amount of money for cover loss or gain profit.

Well I know what you are trying to say but as you said only a team can become market maker, there's no such thing like a Individual Market Maker because one person can not provide liquidity to a real time exchange. I can sell my own coins and probably put a buy order too but again I do have to wait for someone like you or anyone else to buy them.

There are few more issues as well

1. Timing: I do not stay online 24x7, so I can't keep changing my orders as per market rates,(Probably other traders are getting same issue , who prefer to sell their coins with some % profit margin.

Anyways thing will change slowly, coinsecure is a new exchange which needs some time.
Pages:
Jump to: