Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFO] never miss a free raffle/auction again - page 2. (Read 590 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
February 11, 2023, 08:02:59 AM
on the profile-page there is no UID. that's why I'm asking
First asking for my username = np
What is my uid? When using my user name again its says "thats doesnt seems right"
Help please  Huh
just simply move the mouse pointer over your username, which is located above your avatar, and you will see your user-id at the bottom left (in the browser) at the end of the url (;u=...)
another option is also the bpip website:
https://bpip.org/Profile?p=haloxon
https://bpip.org/Profile?p=QuakerBull
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Bitcoin Enthusiasm & Holo Fanatic
February 11, 2023, 06:48:49 AM

Hope this will help a few people who are having issues with finding the uid.

Thanks a lot bro! Much appreciate it !
copper member
Activity: 527
Merit: 31
February 11, 2023, 06:38:52 AM

Hope this will help a few people who are having issues with finding the uid.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Bitcoin Enthusiasm & Holo Fanatic
February 11, 2023, 06:26:48 AM
First asking for my username = np
What is my uid? When using my user name again its says "thats doesnt seems right"
Help please  Huh
Activity: 1643
Merit: 683
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
February 11, 2023, 06:00:38 AM
bot asks for my UID. where do I find mine? it can't be the password coz the password does not work.
Click your username. If you entered your password on a third party site (face palm!), you should change it now.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%
February 11, 2023, 04:21:20 AM
there must be users here who have missed a raffle or an auction of a certain collectible (e.g. Kialara, BTCC or Casascius) or whose favorite spot in a free raffle has already been taken by another user
to remedy all this, the notification bot for telegram, developed by TryNinja, has been available here on the forum for almost 3 years. some of you will already know and use this bot, but some of you might not have noticed it yet (like our krogoth last time Wink) and this thread is meant to address those users

i personally use it since the first version and i am very satisfied with it. there is the possibility that this bot reports every time your username is mentioned in any thread, another possibility is that the bot starts immediately with the words 'free raffle', which appear a few seconds ago in a just created thread/post - you can also set several words (auction, Kialara, ...) in the bot settings
the bot also always reports when merits have been distributed to that user and immediately tells you the total number of merits then

more information/discussions about the telegram bot, you can find in the official thread abou it: [TELEGRAM] Yet Another BitcoinTalk Notification BOT (merits, mentions, topics,+)
Pages:
Jump to: