Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W - page 10. (Read 45438 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Now, the best combination hashrate and not reboot with the latest FW and fan speed at 30? Also to delete old log files?

How about the profitability? I'm getting just 20-23 Usd/ per day, or 0,003 on Nicehash, should I change it to some other pool?
Thanks in advance for quick reply.
Activity: 16
Merit: 10
Hello guys, I have received yesterday my Innosilicon A9 , how I can power up the Fan Huh It work only at 30% max, how I can do it ?? Thanks
I would suggest reading through this entire thread starting at page 1. You will find all of the information on how to SSH into the miner, what the password is, the exact things to type, everything. There are various settings you can change in the config file, but the only one I've seen actually affect the miner is the fan percentage setting.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.

Please for the love of God -- fix the memory crash issue.

You direct your A9 ZMaster towards prohashing.com
You should get much slower filling of your miner logs and hence the memory usage shouldn't increase like insane as it does now.

You should also first help the situation by first resetting to factory default settings to clear all saved logs and by doing that one thing, you should increase the time it takes before reset because memory+cach full.

As arguments in poolsettings on your A9ZMaster choose something like in the example beneath. With these settings you will get multiswitch for Equihash algorithm's.

For more information like mining single coin you read "help" on prohashing.com site.

a9zmaster number 1
Pool 1:
URL: stratum+tcp://prohashing.com:3336
Worker: your_login_name_at_prohashing.com
Password: n=a9zmaster001

a9zmaster number 2
Pool 1:
Password: n=a9zmaster002

a9zmaster number 3
Pool 1:
Password: n=a9zmaster003

and so on ...

Also run fans enough speed to keep temp at MAX 54 degree Celcius at all times.
Choose "Performance+" under Performance or if your firmware not upgraded so that you can choose "Performance+" then choose "Performance" or upgrade.

If you've done above settings for fans and speed then after a few hours hopefully you will see when you are logged in at prohashing.com under value "2hr avg. Solrate" for your A9ZMaster('s) should show at least 50 kSols/s if from batch thats not sold as 40kSols/s but should be good for them too.

I really hope someone will try this and verify to the rest IF this is a solution !!!

Donations - I hope all my hard work will help up your earnings:
Bitcoin (BTC): 1HY5ZvPvx3fx5iA5cQKjw9ZuArse2STuCb
Litecoin (LTC): LZPmxZdoe8ZNL8av5CkPPBEEBJVdoFQbS6
Zcash (ZEC): t1d35jvkzKcWybpCqojZmgDZkcFC7iBwe8w
Monero (XMR): 48gVGMbZsAD5xtbpEpBKTJiDz6uMrnkTxjMcJGGFtore7i7wckSqmvYKfPVGQGab6U9kK76nGa91fhL SDvPfK4bYKkJaXeW
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
I can just warn everybody from doing business with innosillicon. I Ordered 2 A9 Zmaster for 7000$ on August 22nd and paid directly with BTC. Since then the Orderstatus sais "Processing" but hasnt changed since August 24th. Multiple Questions to the support regarding my order dont get answered at all. Stay away. I will just continue doing business with Bitmain at least they are professional when it comes to buying and delivering.

Thank you for your order in Innosilicon.

Could you please give your order ID or email address to me? We can check and contact you asap. And we want to help you to solve the problem.

Hey Innosilicon! Pmease give us a proper overclocking option. The given options dont work properly.

I really appriciate for your kind respone. I just got 9 of A9Zmaster with no problem at all and really enjoy...Thanks again

Thanks for your good comments; we will continuously improve our service in the future. Looking forward to bring you the excellent customer experience in the future!
I can just warn everybody from doing business with innosillicon. I Ordered 2 A9 Zmaster for 7000$ on August 22nd and paid directly with BTC. Since then the Orderstatus sais "Processing" but hasnt changed since August 24th. Multiple Questions to the support regarding my order dont get answered at all. Stay away. I will just continue doing business with Bitmain at least they are professional when it comes to buying and delivering.

If i dont get any reply or the miners during the next days i will take legal action against this company and inform as many others i can about my horrible experience with Innosillicon.

I completely agree with you that Innosilicon is an absolute joke of a company both in regard to the product and to the customer service facility.

They happily sell garbage and then just ignore you once they have your money.  What's worse is when you finally get their attention but the same people just ask you for the same thing over and over and over as if just stalling for...  what?  more time?  To do what?

Could you please give your order ID or email address to me? We can check and contact you asap. And we want to help you to solve the problem.

Hey Innosilicon! Pmease give us a proper overclocking option. The given options dont work properly.

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
hey inno, lower the price, its completelly overpriced with the current profits. thanks
Activity: 306
Merit: 7

If i dont get any reply or the miners during the next days i will take legal action against this company and inform as many others i can about my horrible experience with Innosillicon.

I completely agree with you that Innosilicon is an absolute joke of a company both in regard to the product and to the customer service facility.

They happily sell garbage and then just ignore you once they have your money.  What's worse is when you finally get their attention but the same people just ask you for the same thing over and over and over as if just stalling for...  what?  more time?  To do what?

Our group purchased a quantity of these and while they were delivered on time, 3/4 (three quarters!!) of the delivered units had performance FAR BELOW that advertised (28-39KSols as opposed to the advertised 50KSols).

Innosilicon Simply Does Not Care.

Six remote logins to our administrative computers, four useless firmware upgrades and innumerable screenshots later and they just stall and stall and couldn't give a damn.

Bitmain Exists Only To Plunder The Mining Community

With that in mind, please do reconsider your choice of BITMAIN which has amply proven themselves predatory in too many different ways, most egregiously with secret pre-mining:

https://medium.com/@salva.enkidu_89587/how-bitmain-indeed-mines-coins-in-secret-2ea179e7ab75

The existence of a company such as BITMAIN has historically already caused more contention and waste of human and natural resources than even other eminently criminal organizations such as Micro$oft, Adobe and Apple.

So, please Do Not resort to Bitmain.

Our group purchased a quantity of these and while they were delivered on time, 3/4 (three quarters!!) of the delivered units had performance FAR BELOW that advertised (28-39KSols as opposed to the advertised 50KSols).

Six remote logins to our administrative computers, four useless firmware upgrades and innumerable screenshots later and they just stall and stall and couldn't give a damn.

With that in mind, please do reconsider your choice of BITMAIN which has amply proven themselves predatory in too many different ways, most egregiously with secret pre-mining:

https://medium.com/@salva.enkidu_89587/how-bitmain-indeed-mines-coins-in-secret-2ea179e7ab75

The existence of a company such as BITMAIN has historically already caused more contention and waste of human and natural resources than even other eminently criminal organizations such as Micro$oft, Adobe and Apple.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I tried to upgrade my miner to September firmware, but the upgrade froze at 91% and now I can't login into the miner anymore. Anyone with the same issue?
Activity: 17

Activity: 4

Also on the product page the say its 3 Days Shipping.

From Support i got the following statement:

It will be delivered to the cargo company within 3 days!

Unfortunately nothing has delivered to the cargo company so far in my case.

But the BTC i paid have already been taken out of the wallet by them:

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1NLQtCYuyRqMfx4mfX8KtpfNskREX6xWe5

In General the support isnt very helpful at all and replied very unfriendly to many of my inquiries.

Totally unprofessional.

Activity: 1
Anybody  have this version of the firmware:   b29+_20180714_035505.swu,    if so, can you send me a copy (my email address is:[email protected] ), thank you very much!
Activity: 4
Anyone else trying 9/11 firmware?
Same slow ramping up like the other one.

Ramp up is slow but if you set it to Performance + it seems to get a bit more hash and overall the graphs are more steady over the first 24 hours. I have 25 online and had issues with after 36-48 hours losing a bunch due to old firmware so hopefully this fixes that problem.

Anyone have a clue what the new admin password to ssh into these is after this firmware though? blacksheepwall no longer works.

it's (blacksheepwall )works
Activity: 6

Ramp up is slow but if you set it to Performance + it seems to get a bit more hash and overall the graphs are more steady over the first 24 hours. I have 25 online and had issues with after 36-48 hours losing a bunch due to old firmware so hopefully this fixes that problem.

Anyone have a clue what the new admin password to ssh into these is after this firmware though? blacksheepwall no longer works.
Activity: 306
Merit: 7
inno should lower the price, they even raised the price LOL
weeks ago this delivery timeframe was priced at 3199 dollars...

and now profit went down like crazy
Activity: 2
Alguien sabe si ya empezaon a enviar el 2º batch del 11 al 20 septiembre?

On an unrelated note, anybody find it ironic that the official Bitmain Instagram page is advertising this miner?

they dont even have an "official" instagram account..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
Possible, or their consumer demand across all their product line has risen through Q3. Probably slowed all their production slightly across he board. Haven't really reviewed support section in a few weeks though but most on this thread have found a way around the low hash. Seems software related than hardware. Innosilicon is only reacting to customers being adamant about reviving their asics at posted batch ship dates compared to other manufacturers currently.

That's all I read into this promotion. Driving a guaranteed ship date.
Activity: 1
FWIW, I was just checking on the status of my Sept 10th order, and my supplier said that Innosilicon is actually raising the prices on the A9's for the next batch, and that it's supposed to be the last batch they're doing.  It will be interesting to see if this is accurate or not - with the revenue they're generating right now, it seems crazy to raise the price, but also it might be to the point that they're just not worth it to manufacturer so it's on to the next algo.

This is true to an extent. Innosilicon has been having production issues with the demand of the A9, which is why newer batches are coming out with 45k Sol/s chips. Some have seen theirs in the ranges of 40-45k Sol/s. You can see the notice on the asicminervalue.com product page; currently there hasn't been an official announcement.

Older batches with assured 50k Sol/s chips are having their prices raised as their supply is scarce and the demand is still there. Future preorders for the A9 aren't guaranteed by the Innosilicon factory from what I've heard.

On an unrelated note, anybody find it ironic that the "official Bitmain Instagram" page is advertising this miner?
Pages:
Jump to: