Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W - page 5. (Read 45438 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 17
I bought a couple more at 3K each and am waiting for delivery from a US vendor. If you order direct you must expect a 25% tariff and customs duty ($150.00 the last two I ordered from China before the tariffs kicked in).

There are no A9 "lemons" that I have heard about but there are batches that only hash at 45k sols.
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
new price for january delivery, 2500 USD. cmon inno...still wayyyyy overpriced
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
That's tough. I think 45 would be considered in spec. Did you read through much here yet? there's a lot of work getting these things hashing well, not so say lemons don't exist.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Innosilicon is STILL dumping their lemon A9 miners - pretending to sell the real deal for full price.
I know, ordering another Equihash miner by the middle of October was not the smartest move.
But I already owned one A9 ZMaster and I was really impressed by the results. So I believed that I could do more than just make my money back.
With settings to performance plus the machine reached about 40kSol/sec, sometimes 45
Confronting Sales and Support team I requested the complete exchange or at least a partial refund.
Denial was Innosilicon's answer:
Thanks for letting me know your concern. But I'm sorry that we don't have such batch. And I'm equally sorry that we don't have a refund policy at present

I really wanted to share my experience with everyone of you. I will certainly not buy from Innosilicon again
Activity: 9
Hi,
Just as an addition to my previous post about not being able to set the performance parameters on the webpage, I've now set these manually in cgminer.conf.

Oh bit of background - I've been getting loads of HW errors, in excess of 10% of accepted shares, which is why I'm trying to get rid of them, as its hugely impacting on performance.

"api-listen": true,
    "api-port": "4028",
    "api-allow": "R:0/0,W:127.0.0.1",
    "noauto":true,
    "T1P||1": "1250",
    "T1P||2": "1250",
    "T1P||3": "1250",
    "T1VID1": "166",
    "T1VID2": "166",
    "T1VID3": "166",
    "A1Fanspd": "50",
    "A1Fanmode": "0"

All the errors I'm getting are the same, and no one board is worse than another. Plus this happening across all 4 of our A9's.

Nov 19 10:37:47 InnoMiner sgminer[22892]: Repeat data!
Nov 19 10:37:47 InnoMiner sgminer[22892]: Notice!!! Error Nonce
Nov 19 10:37:47 InnoMiner sgminer[22892]: HLT2: invalid nonce - HW error
Nov 19 10:37:47 InnoMiner sgminer[22892]: 2: chip 7: invalid nonce 0xb14f6ff4
Nov 19 10:37:48 InnoMiner sgminer[22892]: nonce_ranges_processed less than 0
Nov 19 10:37:54 InnoMiner sgminer[22892]: Accepted 0c5c0f7f Diff 0/524344 HLT 0
Nov 19 10:38:00 InnoMiner sgminer[22892]: Accepted 696f8638 Diff 0/524344 HLT 2

Room temp is less than 80C and machine temps are below 60C

Any help grately appreciated.

Activity: 1
Hi All, Sorry i may off topic.  But i just want to find out whether anyone deal with https://cryptodrilling.com?  i am looking to get one but not sure they are legit.

Probably not - you'll more than likely just be flushing your money down the toilet.  99% of places that only accept payment in BTC and have no track record or contact information are going to be scams.  You can buy from Chinese dealers on Alibaba and use their Trade Assurance (escrow) service, and get the same or better pricing - and not have to worry about them running off with your money.  I do all of my overseas ordering through them, unless I'm dealing with the manufacturer directly - super easy to do and makes sure you're covered.

I just order 3 Sample of A9 from there (cryptodrilling.com)
Because my company want to invest 5-10% to crypto
My boss choose this dealer i don't know why

Why not buy from manufacture?
The reason is : manufacture has a bad support

I will review and update soon with picture and all paper
If its good after test term my company will buy more from there

#sorry my english is not good

Yes, Manufacturer does not seem responsive.  I am still waiting their respond on PSU spec for 2 days.
I do not feel confidence enough dealing with Cryptodrilling.com because they are using different entity name in Hong Kong.  Anyway, let us know how you goes.

Hello 4ndy,

I am a representative from Cryptodrilling. I would like to explain about what you concern about our company.
The reason why we use different entity name is that Cryptodrilling is a sub-company under Equintek Limited, which run many e-commerce websites.
In addition, to make sure, we have our headquarter located in Hong Kong (Suite 01-2A, 17/F., 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong) and we also operate business in Shenzhen, China and Bangkok, Thailand.

For more information, please visit our website or contact us via email: [email protected]
Activity: 9
Hi,
Anyone having problems with the latest firmware release with regards to the peformance page on the website ? I can't get it to change away from Factory. It allows me to move the slider, and it seems to go through the motions of tuning, but keeps resetting back to Factory.

It used to work fine until I upgraded to the October firmware release.
It is the PSU's that are loud on the A9's rather than the units themselves but it depends how hot you run them. My fans run at 25% speed at the factory setting and the loudness is probably in the middle range of the rigs you mentioned.
Activity: 30
Hi,
How loud is the innosilicon compared To the Z9mini or to a quiet baikal x10?

Many thanks in advance
Activity: 306
Merit: 7
is PING time to the pool really important?
Latency increases stales if very high
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
is PING time to the pool really important?

"live" latency's for alot of miningpools:
https://investoon.com/mining_pools/

Not as important at prohashing.com as with other miningpools.

Read "help"-section at prohashing.com about being paid for parts of "late"-work among other things.
System
Uptime
16:58:33 up 1 day, 7:17, load average: 0.58, 0.51, 0.53

Memory Used
244796 kb / 250560 kb
98%

Memory Free
5764 kb / 250560 kb
2%

Cached Used
35448 kb / 58560 kb
61%

Cached Free
23112 kb / 58560 kb
39%

and I have rebooted it... (

When Innosilicon will clear this "issue"?

try prohashing.com and compare!

you will not get that memoryproblem using them !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 221
We are not retail.
I would like to stock a couple of sets of spare fans for my A9's.

Which model fans should I be looking for please?

http://www.innosilicon.com/html/parts-fan/index.html
I would like to stock a couple of sets of spare fans for my A9's.

Which model fans should I be looking for please?
Try running on prohashing.com
create account and set it up to payout in BTC or whatever you have today and/or want.
do the following and compare results with earnings today.

Install one of the latest firmware's with speedsetting "performace+" available !

restore using factory reset

choose "performance+" in speed settings

it could be wise to try and set fans to 30% to get temps down for board 1

Info on howto do all this should be earlier in this thread.

good luck!

Thanks for your instructions for me performance or performance+ are the same both of them set mhz to 1248 and voltage to 170
and prohashing takes high fee 4.99%!! or isn't more profitability then nicehash or mining directly to pool?

AS I said..
CHECK your earnings and COMPARE BECAUSE if you convert to BTC or any other it will be INSTANTANIOUSLY and PERHAPS board 1 will ASLO deliver HIGHER then 10KSols/s and whats the END RESULT compared to now !?!?

I really do NOT care if you complain and given an alternative you chose NOT to test it out ! ! !

Don't waste my time!
Activity: 14
create account and set it up to payout in BTC or whatever you have today and/or want.

Install one of the latest firmware's with speedsetting "performace+" available !

good luck!

Thanks for your instructions for me performance or performance+ are the same both of them set mhz to 1248 and voltage to 170
and prohashing takes high fee 4.99%!! or isn't more profitability then nicehash or mining directly to pool?
I've updated the firmware and still fluctuating hash rates.  I thinks it's my first board that never goes above 10KSol/s that may be the issues.  If it ran as fast as the others I think I would always be close to 50KSol/s overall.  Does anyone else have one card that much different from the other 2 cards?

I had the same problem until I updated the firmware... no more issues with fluctuating hash rates.

Hello,

I just setup my first A9 Zmaster.  After 12 hours my hash rates range from 35 to 50, bouncing up and down.  Does this ever stabilize?

Do I have a bad board?  My first board never goes above 10KSol/s

Miner Info
#   Hash Rate   Status   Accepted Rejected   HW   Temperature
1   7.67 KSol/s   Alive   357/21   416   64 ℃
2   15.01 KSol/s   Alive   703/7   64   65 ℃
3   15.33 KSol/s   Alive   751/3   58   63 ℃

Thanks,

Marc

good luck!
Activity: 25
Does anybody had a memory leakage/full problem with A9?
When "Used memory" is about 99% mine stops working/responding.
I have reboot it manually.
And it happens every 24-25 hours  Huh
Firmware is uptodate.

Known problem.  Use a miner control program, like HiveOS, or set up a cron job to have it automatically reboot every 24 hours.
Please copy and paste your whole system panel. It should look like this:

Uptime
21:47:20 up 6 days, 2:55, load average: 0.65, 0.96, 1.00
Memory Used
127700 kb / 250560 kb
51%
Memory Free
122860 kb / 250560 kb
49%
Cached Used
35324 kb / 175396 kb
20%
Cached Free
140072 kb / 175396 kb
80%
Activity: 14
I am on NiceHash as well. I bought a used rig a while back that was doing the same thing as yours. I upgraded the firmware and no more problems.

I moved yesterday to another pool to mine zcash things look more stable and avg hashrate is around 49.5 kh but "chain0" still has high number of HW.

these error happened frequently!!

InnoMiner sgminer[1333]: Repeat data!
InnoMiner sgminer[1333]: Solution verification1 failed!
Pages:
Jump to: