Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon's A4 Dominator, 1.2W/Mhs 14nm ASIC and miner, open for Partners - page 8. (Read 48989 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I just picked one of these up from Amazon. I haven't had much of a chance to run it yet, but it does work.

My question is, since I didn't receive any manuals with it, what is the proper shutdown procedure? I currently stop mining from the web interface, and once it cools down, I unplug the power supply. I'm mainly wondering if the added step of manually stopping hashing first is necessary.

Thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hello

A4 asic chips 1000 pieces price pleace
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
With pools like ProHashing currently paying out as much as 0.07c per Mh/s per day ($17.50 USD per day), I wonder how many ROI nay-sayers are now kicking themselves they didn't buy an A4 back in August 2016?

I'd imagine there's a bunch of A2 and Titan owners who have made ROI that are feeling pretty happy too.

The BTC scaling debacle and the SEC have been great for Alts, I just hope Bitmain don't mess it up too soon.

My A2 farm was paid for late last year - the past month has been a happy time though, as they were getting close to break-even shutdown time instead they're pulling in GOOD money again - for now.

Still waiting on "upgrade plan" news though.

My A4's are still earning over $10 per day while electric is $2+ per day, so still well on the profitable side.
However, I haven't yet run the deposits to see if I have hit break-even, although I suspect that I have.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
With pools like ProHashing currently paying out as much as 0.07c per Mh/s per day ($17.50 USD per day), I wonder how many ROI nay-sayers are now kicking themselves they didn't buy an A4 back in August 2016?

I'd imagine there's a bunch of A2 and Titan owners who have made ROI that are feeling pretty happy too.

The BTC scaling debacle and the SEC have been great for Alts, I just hope Bitmain don't mess it up too soon.

My A2 farm was paid for late last year - the past month has been a happy time though, as they were getting close to break-even shutdown time instead they're pulling in GOOD money again - for now.

Still waiting on "upgrade plan" news though.
legendary
Activity: 1274
firmware 204 yet ? .... nm my bad to soon to ask , btw 203 works great , I hope to buy a second tube by the end August ..
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
Is it too late now to jump on the A4 LTC train Huh

hell no:

BITTAWMS A4 DEALZ

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18734858

COME AND GET SCRYPT MINERS HERE AND NOW A4 280MHS NO BULLSHIT
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it too late now to jump on the A4 LTC train Huh
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
What does 2.0.3 offer over 2.0.2?
My A4's have been working great on nicehash. Not aware of any issues...

Specifically for NH, 2.0.3 has Xnonce among other improvements such as the GF Reboot issue being fixed.
legendary
What does 2.0.3 offer over 2.0.2?
My A4's have been working great on nicehash. Not aware of any issues...
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Thank you, I only had the 2.0.2
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Is there some kind of latest firmware updates or recommendations for Mining on Nicehash?

2.0.3 is current and works much better than 2.0.2 plus it supports Nicehash.

Before 2.0.3 I would have never been able to show you a screen capture like this that illustrates more than 10 days run time with anything other than 0 Get Failures because prior to 2.0.3, 1 get failure would make the miner reboot itself.

2.0.3 Can be found here https://www.dropbox.com/s/sis8eoeo6wxoqdv/G5-20-V2.0.3.zip?dl=0,
Note if you're running 2.0.2 you're already capable of running 2.0.3. If you're running a version that begins with 1.0.x or 0.0.x your miner must have a hardware reflash before 2.0.x will be supported.

legendary
Is there some kind of latest firmware updates or recommendations for Mining on Nicehash?

Not sure what you are looking for.
My A4's work fine on nicehash (v2.0.2)
Is there some specific issue you are having with nicehash?
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

I'm hoping those L3 take backs were to fix them or check them out and test them more , then put them back on the  Market, i know it's a dream, but hoping ..

No, they'll be mining with them, and to be honest that was really the right thing to do if you were in their shoes and can make more money mining with them than selling them.
And I quietly suspect this is what happened with the L1. It existed, but never saw the outside of a Bitmain data hall.
legendary

That's the part i don't understand why does bitmain want to f everyone they should be happy how they are setting, wealth only goes so far before you get to much and getting greedily er  will in time kill them.

I'm hoping those L3 take backs were to fix them or check them out and test them more , then put them back on the  Market, i know it's a dream, but hoping ..
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

legendary
well everything is running ok now sense i went to this PSU http://www.ebay.com/itm/232259820738?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT i got it for that price just the PSU and mine was brand new not used ....I was using a Corsair 850 i had back in my S5 mining days i guess it was done ... but plan to buy this one later this month

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-1200W-Platinum-Power-Supply-for-ProLiant-Servers-438203-001-PSU-/191640171414?hash=item2c9ea4f396:g:k9QAAOSwu4BVr~FF

it seems it might better, i used one my old used ones i had laying around and it held up better, hash wise then my new 750 does but everything is stable now ..

MY only beef is the controller it's lame we can't use any anything but the OLD RPI it comes with for some or one you sell for those who were unlucky and had to buy one . which is fine, if there was better support which there all most is none to that degree ...I see you all sell one full A4 now on your site if that's all we want for a really nice price ..I'm sure emailing is useless by other complaints here , so i won't brother ...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
They guy that Innosillicon decided to go with improving the source code is called Nowayz on this forum btw

I have never received any word back from Innosillicon regarding my proposal to them, not even after a reminder email with a modified proposal Undecided

jump  to baikal mmmmmmmm yummy

They need someone?
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
There might be something wrong with my A4 it keeps dropping one board then the other one maybe  two mins later it is a B3 i was told and it is running 202 beta it was running ok till last nite then it started doping one board first now it's both, I  left the voltage @ 815 like the seller said do and hadn't really done any OC, i swiped out the PSU hoping that was it,  both boards are stating to act up ...I really hate to ship it back to china.

I hate this shit of being force to use a old out dated OS on a old out dated rusting PI they sell that is inside the controller that takes for ever to install something that may not install .. man i hope INNOSILICON see the light of this wisdom and let us use our own  controller's with Ubuntu 16 in my case the dropping boards may have something to do with the OS and how bad it is  and also either give us the cables to run it off any PI hell im even pay for them if that's a problem just make them reason able ...and not some stupid greedy price , I'll make my own once they let us if they let us use any RPI or PI type ......if the price is stupid !!!!

wheezy is old, i don't think even https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/ supports it any more sigh ....I remember reading some place a year ago that support was being drop for wheezy.... upgrade to Raspbian.. i would rather use my own RPI 3 if I have to be forced or limited to a RPI and Ubuntu 16 .... so I may not buy another A4 till they fix the limited controller issue to me that is a big issue  and may be another issue causing the boards to drop .....I was giving it some thought of buying another half till the boards started acting up if they are ..EastShore Mining Devices has them back in stack for 899 a 100 bucks more then i paid for this one ...

Don't get me wrong l love the miner the power it uses and small form factor but my Alchemist with 5 working boards and jstefanop firmware with BFG support runs better then this does on most pools, ...IF  jstefanop was to write one for this if he hasn't yet i would gladly pay him 60 bucks for a copy .... even 60 bucks a miner if he requested it that's fair to me ...

The sound is no longer a problem for me let it run at full spin i have in a room in my basement that is sound proofed, i may turn into a miner room soon with one window so venting won't be a problem, if i do ...

Last thought for those who don't know the SD card has to be a 8 GIB or less the slot size has to be Class 10 SDHC Card or the big one  in this case 8 gib or the OS wont fit it .. and using a big slot adapter with the little standard card won't do it  or using a 16 GIB card with SDHC support didn't work for me, i forget that pI only takes one size card slot wise i think and never allowed  use any thing over 8 GIB...with that OS ...

I know no one cares but that's how i feel and gonna say it any way ......  
Hi, you can contact us by sending email to [email protected]
We will help you to solve the issues.

Innosilicon A4 Support Team
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
They guy that Innosillicon decided to go with improving the source code is called Nowayz on this forum btw

I have never received any word back from Innosillicon regarding my proposal to them, not even after a reminder email with a modified proposal Undecided

Sorry for the delay of our reply. There must be some misunderstanding here.
We will check internally then feedback to you soon.

Thanks for your understanding.

Innosilicon A4 Support Team
Pages:
Jump to: