Pages:
Author

Topic: Innosilicon's A4 Dominator, 1.2W/Mhs 14nm ASIC and miner, open for Partners - page 3. (Read 48989 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 274
No idea. I wired them my remaining balance and have been unable to get a response since.

Thanks. Please update once you get a response from them.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
No idea. I wired them my remaining balance and have been unable to get a response since.

Can anybody confirm if they have actually started the shipping process? I received two emails asking to confirm my details.I hope i will receive the miners on December at least.

Can anybody confirm if they have actually started the shipping process? I received two emails asking to confirm my details.I hope i will receive the miners on December at least.
Activity: 22
Special discount?!
Hahaha. What do they mean by special discount when the original price is 3200 anyway?

Can you post the email address that sent you this mail please?

Nop...   Email :  [email protected]
Activity: 17
Special discount?!
Hahaha. What do they mean by special discount when the original price is 3200 anyway?

Can you post the email address that sent you this mail please?
Activity: 22
  Undecided same here too.
7 September ordered 8 units with a deposit of 70% for preorder of A4+. Confirmation email was not more then a "confirmed".. they dont answer to any email. No response!
3 days ago i received a email like this.. wtf..

-------------------------------------------------

Dear Innosilicon LTC miner pre-order customer,

We are grateful for your continuous support and trust of Innosilicon. We are devoted to creating the best miner products that provide wonderful user experience with their superb performance.

To maximize your benefits, and adapt to the difficulty of LTC mining, Innosilicon has updated A4 into introduce the next generation inspiring LTC miner, A4+, in the pursuit of the higher hash rate and EER (energy efficient ratio). Its hash rate and EER are leading in the industry with the typical hash rate of 620MHs and power consumption lower than 750W. For more details and video of A4+ miner, please refer to our website: http://www.innosilicon.com/html/a4+-miner/index.html

In consideration of your pre-order, we now offer a special discount for your support and understanding:

1)         You can obtain the LTC miner with highest hash rate in the market with only a total of 3200USD per unit;

2)         You can enjoy the priority delivery, which means your shipment takes the lead;

As known to all, when the hash rate is rising, obtaining the miner in advance means gaining your profits in advance.

We can understand your desire to get your miner immediately, and we have been sparing no efforts to realize it.

In order to receive the latest A4+ LTC miner as soon as possible, please complete the payment immediately.

To ensure the efficiency and accuracy of the shipment and to avoid unnecessary delay, please check and confirm your delivery address:

Order ID:

Customer Name:

Company:

State/Province:

City:

Street and House NO.:

Zip Code:

Phone Number:

Power Supply Voltage, (110V or 220V):        

We offer the official standard power supply (110V or 220V), it is only 120USD.

Please inform us about the quantity of the miner and PSU you wish to reserve and make the payment in a timely fashion. The miners and PSU will be delivered to the confirmed address faster, thus increasing the operation time of your equipment.

Finally, please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Looking forward to your reply and have a good day!

-------------------------------------------------

Total price for each A4+ was around $3000 due to the discount given to those who were forced to upgrade....

I've yet to hear back on any payment confirmation or better shipping time frame. Innosilicon is starting to worry me. Have a strong feeling I'm going to have to write all this money off as a loss...

Even if these show up, I will never do business with them again. In the same time frame I've received multiple S9s and L3+ orders from Bitmain without any issues.

I finally got my outstanding balance information. They didn't send it on their own though... I had to bother them about it.

They said shipping will start late this month / early December.

Ok good. Thanks for sharing.
What about the price?
Whats the total of the A4+?
Having in mind you preordered and paid 1050USD.

Same here.
Even if i get the A4+ that i ordered i will never do business with them again. EVER!
Their communication with customers is retarded and idiotic.
I am just praying atm this is not some sort of a scam.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Where's the A5 thread?  I can't find it anymore.

I believe people who bought the A5 were supposed to get an A4?
this is comforting to know that they are at least replying to you guys. I've ordered and paid for miners on June.

ordered in July, promised to have the miner in Sept... by then, no miner but an email said A4+ balala, so I wait...
for another month, bugged them, and they asked me to pay the additional amount for A4+ ...
paid additional payment again in late Oct, and then nothing... then, wait... until now

Same story with me, it is very disappointing that a company like Innosilicon is doing this to their customers. I am not sure whether I' ll get the miners in december even.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
this is comforting to know that they are at least replying to you guys. I've ordered and paid for miners on June.

ordered in July, promised to have the miner in Sept... by then, no miner but an email said A4+ balala, so I wait...
for another month, bugged them, and they asked me to pay the additional amount for A4+ ...
paid additional payment again in late Oct, and then nothing... then, wait... until now

Don't worry, they are just testing them.  Once they ROI for them they will ship them to you!!  Wink

Same as any other ASIC manufacturer.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Don't worry, they are just testing them.  Once they ROI for them they will ship them to you!!  Wink
Activity: 196

Activity: 161
Merit: 12
I've received a few emails but none included final payment options.  The first one seemed to be an offer to preorder more A4+'s.  No mention of the balance I owe for the preorder I already paid for.  But they did want payment quickly.  I sent back an email that asked the question "how much do I owe for order # etc"

The email I got back had no running total but just asked if I wanted to pay by wire or LTC.  I asked to list both amounts since the exchange rate is a bit high.

So far it seems that when they do communicate with me it's information that could be called "boilerplate".  No specifics of my order.  

I have no idea on the specific amount I owe and am certainly not going to guess and get one of those "your payment is 0.00001 too low and we cancelled your order" replies.
Total price for each A4+ was around $3000 due to the discount given to those who were forced to upgrade....

I've yet to hear back on any payment confirmation or better shipping time frame. Innosilicon is starting to worry me. Have a strong feeling I'm going to have to write all this money off as a loss...

Even if these show up, I will never do business with them again. In the same time frame I've received multiple S9s and L3+ orders from Bitmain without any issues.

I finally got my outstanding balance information. They didn't send it on their own though... I had to bother them about it.

What about the price?
Activity: 82
Any new information for A4+??
thank you

What about the price?

Activity: 20
Has anyone got request to pay outstanding orders or are they shipping yet??
Activity: 196
I have preordered 5 a4's.
I waited 3 weeks for confirmation about payment via bank transfer.
I got the email that the waiting time is gonna be longer but no official time now on shipping.

As far as i know so far with the limited info:

Old A4 was 1500usd.
New A4+ is gonna be around 2950usd.

Any update on this? Have you heard anything about paying outstanding balances yet on the preorders?

Guys.
 I got a mail today from [email protected] telling me to pay the outstanding pre-order balance to the account below

Bank:China Merchants Bank
Bank Address:HeadOffice
adress:China Merchants Bank Tower No.7088, Shennan Boulevard,Shenzhen,China
Beneficiary: SONGMIN
Beneficiary's a/c no.:6214 8376-766-0078
SWIFT: CMBCCNBSXXX

Am wondering if innosilicon changed their bank account or this was a scam attempt. ?!
I have written to innosilicon through their website and hoping on a response to clarify this.
So if you get a similar mail, I suggest you contact innosilicon directly through their site first before transferring any money to the above account.

This is 100% scam!!!
This has nothing to do with innosilicon bank.
Their bank is account is:
2. Payment:
Company name: INNOSILICON TECHNOLOGY LTD
Account Number: 8011 8168 6838
Bank : HSBCHK (HSBC Hongkong)
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong

Anything different than this is scam.
Open your eyes good before you pay.

What really bothers me is how do the scammers know you have ordered?
Do they have an insider in innosilicon?
Where did you made the order? Was it on their site or somewhere else?

confirm, their bank account should be:

2. Payment:
Company name: INNOSILICON TECHNOLOGY LTD
Company Address: 10F-A2, Optical Valley Financial Harbor, Wuhan, Hubei, China 430000
Account Number: 8011 8168 6838
Bank : HSBCHK (HSBC Hongkong)
Swift Code : HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Address: 1 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Pages:
Jump to: