Pages:
Author

Topic: [INSTOCK in California] Selling Gridseed Asics. Ship from California. [$235] - page 11. (Read 49039 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Texas Proud
I am designing a cooling solution for these GridSeed miners so you can mine SHA and Scrypt without these noisy fans. I do custom PC builds and welding. My neighbor is a genius with HVAC and cooling controls.
Maybe a modular design to fit 10 miners that is stack-able and scale-ability and "water-less" design. But if it should require a fan, it will be speed controlled and as silent as possible. So you should be able to display them or throw them in the closet for more space in your computer room (I know I need more space).
Living in Texas will soon be a nightmare on my ability to keep these little guys cool.
Maybe I can get them down cool enough that a little "overclocking" would pay for the added cost.
What would be an acceptable cost for a cooling solution for 10 miners? Kinda like a DIY kit that you put together yourself. $200 for a simple kit all the way up to say $500 for a complete kit? Ballpark range would be good.

FYI, I bought my 10 from ZoomHash and your purchase is safe with this guy. 100% Respected seller. Once I mine more coin, I am buying another 10.

Also, if you are having a miner that is a little warmer than it should be and you can hear the fan cut off for a split second, the miner has overheated and went into fail-safe mode. It is still on but not hashing.
I have 1 that is doing that and I know exactly why. The bottom half heat sink (the part that you screw onto the board and physically touches the miner cores) is too tall by about 4 mm to 5 mm and the solid center section of the heat sink never touches the cores. So no heat is actually transferred to the heat sink. This overheating only occurs when dual mining. I can only assume when the temp rises in the room, that particular GridSeed with have lots of failures and heat issues unless I get a replacement from ZoomHash.

Hey, ZoomHash, can I get a new miner that is not going to overheat? I don't need any other pieces.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ill just leave this here  Grin

My rig...

http://youtu.be/LQ8HzyMiLd0

60 from zoomhash 20 from my original purchase. Chose zoomhash for my second purchase and will choose him again in the future.

What mining software are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

My rig...

60 from zoomhash 20 from my original purchase. Chose zoomhash for my second purchase and will choose him again in the future.

wow.. amazing
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

My rig...

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
@zoomhash

so we cant pre order on your site?
It just forces you to remove the gridseeds from the shopping cart... so if you happen to have any more laying around please please PM me. Thank you.
Activity: 182
Hey Zoom, any difference in terms of speed/stability using the Gridseed controller?

Not that I am aware of.

Guys, I might be able to clear out all my orders by Friday. We have a huge boat load of asics coming early Cheesy. All batches will get theres shipped 4-14 days early!

Can I get some love?

Does that mean that you will propably ship tomorrow if I order a few more $215 ones right now?

Yes Smiley.

Zoom I still don't have a tracking number, it wouldn't be a big deal but I need to be at my buddies house to pick these up so they don't get stolen  Wink.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
ZOOMHASH You rock!

I'm way over here on the southeast coast. my GS came today! I have tested it and got 367 k/h scrypt and right now hashing 10.62 G/h on BTC so far so good! ( I haven't begun to push it yet, don't think ill need to! lol  ME Happy Smiley Shocked

THX for being a respectable outfit....you have earned more of my business!!!
MMNC
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Hey Zoom, any difference in terms of speed/stability using the Gridseed controller?

Not that I am aware of.

Guys, I might be able to clear out all my orders by Friday. We have a huge boat load of asics coming early Cheesy. All batches will get theres shipped 4-14 days early!

Can I get some love?

Does that mean that you will propably ship tomorrow if I order a few more $215 ones right now?

Yes Smiley.

wait this is for the $215 items? ship tomorrow?

if so ill snag a few

Ordered 2 more and paid with paypal Smiley Hopefully it will actually arrive in Europe just like my batch 5 order which USPS is still processing somehow.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

Not that I am aware of.

Can I get some love?

Yes Smiley.

wait this is for the $215 items? ship tomorrow?

if so ill snag a few
Activity: 462
My shipment coming from China, I thought these were all in US already? Also they misspelled the name of city on shipment...so hopefully it gets here.

They didnt put my apartment number on mine. Luckily fedex called and asked if i was expecting a package.
Activity: 56

Not that I am aware of.

Can I get some love?

Yes Smiley.
Activity: 693

Not that I am aware of.

Can I get some love?

Not that I am aware of.

Can I get some love?
Zoomhash,

Can you respond at your convenience to the PM I sent regarding an order I placed.

Thanks.

PM sent.
Activity: 672

Activity: 308
No power in the 'verse can stop me.
My batch 5 grids arrived today! Even included barrel plug adapters to power them....  if I knew that I wouldn't have bought the ebay psu for them, but I can't complain.  My device shipped on time and got here fast. Huge thumbs up for Zoomhash! I will definitely be buying more from you soon. Thank you!
Activity: 15
Zoomhash,

Can you respond at your convenience to the PM I sent regarding an order I placed.

Thanks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
My shipment coming from China, I thought these were all in US already? Also they misspelled the name of city on shipment...so hopefully it gets here.

From what I have seen and read the larger shipments come from China directly.
Activity: 232
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Just dropping by to say that Zoomhash is legit and Michael is a very helpful guy. Got my order fast.
Pages:
Jump to: