Pages:
Author

Topic: [INSTOCK in California] Selling Gridseed Asics. Ship from California. [$235] - page 12. (Read 49039 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Im interested in bulk order. What about price? It could drop to 190-200?
Activity: 4
Hello,

Interested in purchasing large bulks of these.  Do you have these in stock still?  If so, please PM me.

Thanks.

Check zoomhash.com they have another shipment coming tomorrow. 

Thanks appreciate it!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Order #1376

You ordered on March 3rd 10:10PM and it went out March 4. And then it was out for delivery on March 6th. Don't know what happened after that...

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9405510200986211302545

It looks like USPS suck....we will change carriers soon.

Weather reasons. You can check USPS there was a weather notification for az

Thanks, I guess we are still the batman of hashes Cheesy

Email responded to!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Hello,

Interested in purchasing large bulks of these.  Do you have these in stock still?  If so, please PM me.

Thanks.

Check zoomhash.com they have another shipment coming tomorrow. 
Activity: 4
Hello,

Thanks.
Activity: 56
Order #1376

You ordered on March 3rd 10:10PM and it went out March 4. And then it was out for delivery on March 6th. Don't know what happened after that...

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9405510200986211302545

Thanks, I guess we are still the batman of hashes Cheesy
Activity: 29
send an email with a bunch of questions to you zoomhash
Activity: 130
Order #1376

Order #1376

Has ours gone out yet Tongue.
assume we can't use scrypt n factor with this?

Is there a how to video or something that tells you exactly how to set this up or install it?

Couple other Q's...

How many can you run off one computer and can a computer run these while it's ming with GPUs as well?

Bump

You can't do scrypt n.  Idk if there is a video.  You can run 100+ I'm sure. Yes it can GPU mine at the same time.
Activity: 133
assume we can't use scrypt n factor with this?

Is there a how to video or something that tells you exactly how to set this up or install it?

Couple other Q's...

How many can you run off one computer and can a computer run these while it's ming with GPUs as well?

Bump
Order #1376

Activity: 196
I finally received my order of USB risesrs the other day... Thinking about ordering some gridseeds also, but kind of disappointed that zoomhash didnt even acknowledge the fact that it took a few days longer then the priority mail (or his email) stated. And I only live about 6 hours from him.  Undecided

Whats your order number?
Activity: 196
I finally received my order of USB risesrs the other day... Thinking about ordering some gridseeds also, but kind of disappointed that zoomhash didnt even acknowledge the fact that it took a few days longer then the priority mail (or his email) stated. And I only live about 6 hours from him.  Undecided
Lol zoom I am planning to buy a lot if you can answer my questions.

What are your questions? Maybe some of us can answer.

Zoom I sent you a pm regarding my friends order. Also please let me know tracking as soon as it is available.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Here is my 2 units after 24hrs:

I think we need a firmware update.

How are you guys getting these damn things to work in cgminer??? I can only get one to be seen at a time.  Huh

Start cgminer then plug in the gridseeds one at a time. they seem to like usb 2.0 better then 3.0 usb from the computer

Must be my dumb luck, this method doesnt work for me.

Have you tried pulling the usb hub from the computer starting cgminer then plugging in the usb hub with the Gridseeds attached. 
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
do you ship to europe ? if not, how can we get our hands on theese ?
Activity: 133
Lol zoom I am planning to buy a lot if you can answer my questions.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Here is my 2 units after 24hrs:

I think we need a firmware update.

How are you guys getting these damn things to work in cgminer??? I can only get one to be seen at a time.  Huh

Start cgminer then plug in the gridseeds one at a time. they seem to like usb 2.0 better then 3.0 usb from the computer

Must be my dumb luck, this method doesnt work for me.
Pages:
Jump to: