Pages:
Author

Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment? - page 10. (Read 2934 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 23, 2017, 10:32:45 PM
I will choose cryptocurrency investment but only in bitcoin because it is the safest investment among all cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is better than insurance because it is more fair,  easy,  and profitable.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
September 23, 2017, 05:06:45 PM
Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

For now i choose crypto currency investment but when the time comes that i had earned enough from the crypto world i will invest as well for insurance for my life protection. It is up to you if you will pull up your investment in insurance.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:23:34 AM
I'll be honest with it, even I do love bitcoin and I do believe it's profitability in the future. I can't advice you to just withdraw any fund in the insurance for that particular reason. You can do bitcoin on many ways and I think it doesn't need much higher capital. Even if the price of bitcoin is increasing we can't deny that its risked is also high. Let your insurance be on that place and if you have extra money used it in investing bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 23, 2017, 09:14:19 AM
The real question is here: are you willing to gamble with money you've set away for your health? For me, this is an easy no.

It's not 100% the same, but compare it to putting your insurance money at risk on roulette. Of course there is a chance to win, but there is also a chance you lose a (large sum) of money.

If you have some spare money, it's fun to invest in crypto's for sure, but I wouldn't invest any money you've put away for real life goals.
Yes, me too, i wouldn't invest any money i've put away for real life to invest in crypto because is too risky, cypto trade unpredictable, we can win and loose at other time, better not take a risk, saving money for invest on crypto or start trading with small amount
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 02:34:15 PM
Your thinking is right. Insurance can also be viewed as a place for long-term investment. After about 10 to 20 years you will have a certain amount of interest paid to you monthly, but like you said at that time, in 20 years time, the currency will devalue because of inflation. On the other hand, the current cryptocurrency investment does not force that it's a long-term or short-term investment. You can stop investing whenever you want. And moreover, inflation does not affect the amount you have. Because after 10 or 20 years the exchange rate between btc and dollars will also change and , of course, the money you receive after that time will be suitable with currency market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
September 21, 2017, 12:38:53 PM
Triple within 10 years means 20% interest rate per year!

About what kind of insurance do you speak, as I have never heard about such huge interest rates in regards to insurances?

You are absolutely right that the inflation will reduce the value of your Fiat money and how much will depend on the country you live.

If your insurance pays you 20% per year, then this is likely also the inflation rate of your country!

Hence, investing in crypto currencies is clearly the better option.  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 12:33:35 PM
Due to inflation you will have aproximately the same amount of money as today, and in the case of different politic situations even less. Investing in bitcoin would not just double your money but increase it in five or even ten times (by prognoses). Honestly I don't have such iron balls to manage something like that with my money  Cheesy I still regret I didn'tinvested in bitcoin when it costed 1000$$ in the beginning of the year, I had 20000 Euro to buy a house, now I would have 100000$! What a loose! Cry
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
September 21, 2017, 12:20:24 PM
Investment any day,I dont know i never liked the idea of insurance in the first place. The profits you get from Investments is so damn high,given you invest at the right place . Plus,you get to learn about the world markets everyday if you are an investor,and crypto is not the only way of investment,there are stocks,oil and many more.
Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 21, 2017, 10:41:54 AM
I think it's risky so just leave your insurance as it is, although it only triple your money in 10 years and the value may be the same as today because of inflation, insurance provide more stability compared to crypto. In crypto if things goes wrong you can basically lose all of your money, If you still have the insurance, you are still fine.

Bitcoin investment will provide the income 5 times more which can he expect after retirement time. Even he does not need to learn anything or invest on trading, mining and etc. If he buy and hold it for some years also it is much profitable for the investors who bought BTC.
Certaintly, Bitcoin gives us many chances to get rich easily.
To best honest, sometimes I think again if Bitcoin will die in someday, where is the place help me make money like it Grin?
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
September 21, 2017, 09:58:29 AM
Everything depends how much risk are you willing to take. Cryptocurrencies are to my opinion better option with far biger profit but at the same time very risky. I know that insurance market is not the same in every country but in my this is actualy waist of money in a way. Too much paid in advance for not so bgi use later. But maybe you have different experience. Whatever you decide, diversify your investments and place money on different sides.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 21, 2017, 09:10:24 AM
Pulling insurance for cryptocurrency investment is plain stupid, how if you get sick when all of the cryptocurrencies price went down, your investment will become nothing by it, Im sure that insurance will only take small portion of your money and the rest you can use for investment. insurance is the most important thing, it could save your life and your wallet.
Activity: 626
September 21, 2017, 08:57:10 AM
Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

There is a popular saying that "you dont put all your eggs in one basket " meaning you don't throw everything you have to just one thing. You can diversify. Take part of your insurance money and leave some because nothing goes just the way it is planned sometimes just incase either investment go wrong, you will still have something to fall back to.

Have a point, we should really try everything, we should know what we are capable of doing and what we do best. Having investment,savings,business in  crypto related were worth having as long as we decide it right.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 21, 2017, 08:32:25 AM

There is a popular saying that "you dont put all your eggs in one basket " meaning you don't throw everything you have to just one thing. You can diversify. Take part of your insurance money and leave some because nothing goes just the way it is planned sometimes just incase either investment go wrong, you will still have something to fall back to.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 21, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

For me i would choose both Insurance is to be used for life security and Bitcoin for long term investment. It is up to to decide to pull out your insurance investment what i can say is that insurance is also an important thing specially for emergency.
Activity: 630
September 21, 2017, 07:11:12 AM
The insurance is important stuff as long as you have invested it into a legit firm and big entity. If that's the case then your money is safe and off course everything that you have insured will be safe as well. Having insurance is one thing in the investment, now a days it might be a need for someone and it could be back up source to save the money and expect a growth for it. This is completely personal whether to keep the insurance in first place or not. You should keep the insurance really and put the money which you don't want immediately in your life. May be a part of your salary if you work would be great one to put into bitcoin rather than your insurance.

Insurance is one of the best things that needs by all investors to secure their cash or bitcoin into their wallet or sites were they invest. However, it is hard to the part of the developers to secure from time to time the savings balance of each members into the whole world. In addition, there's a lot of hacker in the whole world and I assured that they can't prevent this.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2017, 12:15:22 AM
The insurance is important stuff as long as you have invested it into a legit firm and big entity. If that's the case then your money is safe and off course everything that you have insured will be safe as well. Having insurance is one thing in the investment, now a days it might be a need for someone and it could be back up source to save the money and expect a growth for it. This is completely personal whether to keep the insurance in first place or not. You should keep the insurance really and put the money which you don't want immediately in your life. May be a part of your salary if you work would be great one to put into bitcoin rather than your insurance.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
September 20, 2017, 11:45:15 PM
If you already started paying premiums for your insurance, I guess its not a good idea to dump your insurance and invest in cryptocurrency. Your insurance have benefits that cryptocurrency cant match and besides the risk is less in investing in insurance than crytocurrency. If you have spare money, I suggest thats the one you use to invest in crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 20, 2017, 01:52:53 PM
I think it's risky so just leave your insurance as it is, although it only triple your money in 10 years and the value may be the same as today because of inflation, insurance provide more stability compared to crypto. In crypto if things goes wrong you can basically lose all of your money, If you still have the insurance, you are still fine.

Bitcoin investment will provide the income 5 times more which can he expect after retirement time. Even he does not need to learn anything or invest on trading, mining and etc. If he buy and hold it for some years also it is much profitable for the investors who bought BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 20, 2017, 01:41:21 PM

I like the idea of pulling your money from the insurance and keeping it to the bitcoin investment. That would be my first choice if I would have been in your place. Surely, I'm not gonna put my money in the insurance company with huge terms and conditions on my contract plus no garuntee the company will last that strong forever. That's practical approach. With ten years of period my bitcoin will surely give me so much wealth that it can cover my insurance as well as my lavish life as well.

You may wanna rethink before you get stuck with those contracts for next ten years. With bitcoin you don't have any contracts neither any terms and conditions or documentation per se. You just go out there and put your stakes to win the game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
September 20, 2017, 01:27:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: