Pages:
Author

Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment? - page 6. (Read 2934 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

You could do it if you want to but be sure of your decisions. It would be a quite hard and risky decision for you to make. Yes, crypto currency is a great way of investing but it would be quite unsure if you'll gain or lose. Just be sure to choose the best coin to invest, better read their whitepaper first.
if your deposit amount in 10 years will remain the same, then this is the floor of trouble. Crypto currency is very unpredictable and carries a lot of risks. 10 years is a very long time and during this time your investments can depreciate at all.
I think that every form of investment has its own benefits and limitations, it is important that the direction of the investor in each moment of the market can choose for him the appropriate form of investment. For me in the present time I would choose cryptocurrency because it can bring more profit to me than investment insurance.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
It is really easy to lose money in this world but hard to make it back so never put your eggs all in one basket.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I do not understand what kind of insurance you mean but you should choose something that have a smaller risk but you still can increase your money with it. invest in crypto is good to earn profit but invest in crypto have the risk that you should to take.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

You could do it if you want to but be sure of your decisions. It would be a quite hard and risky decision for you to make. Yes, crypto currency is a great way of investing but it would be quite unsure if you'll gain or lose. Just be sure to choose the best coin to invest, better read their whitepaper first.
Yeah right, its all about risk, if you are capable dealing with risk and you are willing to take chances  then you needed to have a big balls as you need to wait and see the results, crypto investment have its edge against insurance we are talking here about quick gains and a huge amount of money involve,
if you have this characteristic then you can play and take advantage with certain event inside the crypto industry, better to aimed for decent profits and set your goals.
Not only big balls but would really need to have titanium balls if you do plan to switch insurance savings to cryptocurrency investments.The thing you said was right where crypto can really have the edge when it comes to profitability in short time but you should always think off on other side that profiting is always been part but losing is just lurking below and thats always been part of the risk.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254

if your deposit amount in 10 years will remain the same, then this is the floor of trouble. Crypto currency is very unpredictable and carries a lot of risks. 10 years is a very long time and during this time your investments can depreciate at all.
That is right, you can have so many things to do with that amount, you can actually play with the market too by simply doing the buy and sell method if you don't have the time to do the day trading method wherein you can have the chance to earn in a daily basis.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Yeah right, its all about risk, if you are capable dealing with risk and you are willing to take chances  then you needed to have a big balls as you need to wait and see the results, crypto investment have its edge against insurance we are talking here about quick gains and a huge amount of money involve,
if you have this characteristic then you can play and take advantage with certain event inside the crypto industry, better to aimed for decent profits and set your goals.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Dont invest money you can't afford to lose every investment is risky especially if all of what you have is on the line. Crypto currency investment is very volatile so you might panic when things goes red then decides to sell due to your emotions and ending up losing than gaining. So i suggest to do some research first to avoid this kind of scenario's.
Insurance and crypto investment are both posses risk because even insurance company can be bankrupt and lost your money at all, but speaking of opportunity to earn big then obviously crypto is the best, so granting that you already have placement for insurance then much better not to withdraw on it and look any alternative means to invest on crypto.
Activity: 316
It depends on what insurance that will you enter. And besides if you want a long term insurance try to insure your Money on BTC maybe after 10years the BTC amount will be triple or 10x from now. No one else know what will be the future of our money.
Activity: 158
Well insurance is still a good investment but also crypto in the other hand is the best investment iv'e done because i invested on both insurance and crypto and crypto worked the best for me but if you have the funds go for both.
Activity: 182
the right decision for you to withdraw the insurance and be invested kriptocurenci because in krypto you can make withdrawal whenever you need it
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Please try to read more of investing and more types and as to learn which are the priorities or the chronological set of those. You really cant mix the traditional and the crypto investment. I suggest you cover your bases first before getting into high risk like crypto
You should be a keen reader more on about trading, investing and most especially when it comes to the coin or business you're going to enter. So for me, it would be better to choose the two choices because having a second option is better than having only a one choice which is not reliable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Dont invest money you can't afford to lose every investment is risky especially if all of what you have is on the line. Crypto currency investment is very volatile so you might panic when things goes red then decides to sell due to your emotions and ending up losing than gaining. So i suggest to do some research first to avoid this kind of scenario's.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
if you talk save money for 10 years it includes long term I prefer to opt for cryptocurrency and use the capital I have for trading cryptocurrency which is more profitable.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
It's not good Idea if you invest yiur insurance money in cryptocurrency because what if to those altcoins you invest you will lose your money.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
If you want to grow up your money right now then try to risk it by investing in cryptocurrency. For sure, 5 to 10 years from now, you will see that your money will grow up. If you want to insure your future better to lend it in an insurance company. But for me, it is great to have investment in cryptocurrency and after you earn, put it on your insurance.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

higher risk, Higher return. Yes your money could double in investment, but remember also you are taking a higher risk in here. Insurance on the otherhand will give you more financial security in the future. you will not need to anticipate risk like that of crypto investment. But yes it will also sleep, so lower risk, lower return. My advice sir, is that do not put your eggs on one basket.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Cryptocurrency investment is risky and has no assurance if your money will grow or not thus its advisable to only invest the money you can afford to lose so incase something went wrong it wont be hard to accept the fact. On the other hand, insurance has a guaranteed benefits in the future therefore its better to keep it for your own good but still it depends on your decision and way of thinking.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

You should think it twicely mate, insurance is great you are already secured and your family too, dont bother your mind about it, remember cryptocurrency is a game a very risky game unless if youre lucky enough, if you have extra capital then you can still invest ib crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: