Pages:
Author

Topic: Insurance or cryptocurrency investment? - page 3. (Read 2934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
We are insured for the future. We do not know what will be our future, so we insure. Because insurance protects me from various kinds of damages.We are investing in insurance, we get profit from it. We can earn many profits in the future by investing in fraudulent insurance. And I believe that.

Insurance is for your future, to assure that you're gonna have money at least in the future. Maybe the value of the money may not as valuable as today, but at least you have. In cryptocurrency, there's no assurance that everything will be returned. So, its better not to invest everything, only the amount that you afford to lose.
It is a good choice, by dividing the various needs then we can guarantee more secure against the investment we have. I might share it with insurance, real-world investments and certainly invest in cryptocurrency. With this division, I am optimistic that the assets I have will be much safer. When there are parts that fail then I can still rely on other parts. This is a reserve and I think that everyone must have it.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
If I were you, I will invest on both. We all know that we earn from investing in a cryptocurrency. It's once of the best investment of all time. How ever, it cannot give us an assurance of earning when something bad happened to us, therefore, it is good to invest in an insurance. From the word itself, you'll get the assurance that when emergency comes, you know where to get money and such.
From the word itself it is already stating that this would really be good thing to put up for longer terms it might not give big increase compared to crypto investment but as a traditional insurance thing we can somehow guarantee that it would last up. Why would struggle to choose up between the two? If you can decide to put up money on both things? Dont just focus on single specially on crypto. It might give big returns but wont give you an assurance to make money but instead you would possibly waste up your insurance money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
If I were you, I will invest on both. We all know that we earn from investing in a cryptocurrency. It's once of the best investment of all time. How ever, it cannot give us an assurance of earning when something bad happened to us, therefore, it is good to invest in an insurance. From the word itself, you'll get the assurance that when emergency comes, you know where to get money and such.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 
You know, an interesting feature of the crypto-currency market, the news is very peculiarly affect the coins
Now there was news on WAVES (DEX & Wallet Beta Release)
But the price does not make any reaction and follows further after the market
If you analyze the news on coins: http://prntscr.com/kadux3 They do not affect the price
Hence the conclusion: it is worth investing in coins focusing on the team and the purpose of this coin.
Hence the conclusion, trade coins can only be using technical analysis, and having a trading system
This is my opinion, I trade so
Ideas for such strategies look for forums on trading (like this one), or similar, for example: http://www.insiderport.com/
Activity: 29
Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency can be some how risky for one to put in all his or her capital into because of the market volatility of bitcoin and other altcion. so, op invest what you can afford to loose, for i do believe in investment diversification in other to the risk of one loosing all the capital.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
We are insured for the future. We do not know what will be our future, so we insure. Because insurance protects me from various kinds of damages.We are investing in insurance, we get profit from it. We can earn many profits in the future by investing in fraudulent insurance. And I believe that.

Insurance is for your future, to assure that you're gonna have money at least in the future. Maybe the value of the money may not as valuable as today, but at least you have. In cryptocurrency, there's no assurance that everything will be returned. So, its better not to invest everything, only the amount that you afford to lose.
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
In my opinion, the insurance will be less risky for you, and the investment in electronic money risk is quite high, but where high risk there will bring high profits for you.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I can see that it is still depends on how much capital you can invest, if you can invest with a huge amount it is better to invest to insurance because it is not about the money but also you can benefit to it in the future unlike when you invest to cryptocurrency how much assurance that the investment you put in crypto will gain when you needed it.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm planning to pull my insurance to invest in crypto for long period of time and trade a portion as well. Recently, I was wondering if I let my money sleep in my insurance for 10 years it will triple but I'm also thinking that what if at that time the value of my money is still the same as today because of inflation. 

On one side protection is an ensured work through which we can profit by presenting our cash there for business which won't require our administrations to deal with and influence benefit with it however administrations to will be from a confided in source and you will get benefit after a particular time. In the Bitcoin we need to deal with by our own and can make gigantic benefit yet it is just conceivable on the off chance that we have information.
For me, there is nothing other than that of the investing of the money into the crypto currencies which is more beneficial and can then help you in having more earning of the money and that too in much lesser time. All you need to do is that you have to gather as much knowledge as you can and that you have to keep on looking for better strategies which can help you in having more earning to live a better living.
Activity: 3
The cryptocurrency is a market which is unpredictable but with an analysis gives a good return in investment a insurance is less of an investment and more of a financial or health security you might get, again it depends on your tendency to take risks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I assume that it is a saving or investment insurance plan that you are referring to. If yes, I think it is fine to pull out one saving insurance plan to invest in crypto since you have other insurance. But if it is a life insurance, I will suggest to keep it as it is.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Well, it all depends on the risk profile of the investor. As we all know that the cryptocurrency market is still in the basic phase of development, there is a risk involved in investing in this highly volatile market. There is a possibility of exponential growth down the road at the cost of bearing the high amount of risk. However, I would recommend investing not more than your loss-bearing capacity. It is not a wise idea to stake the comfort zone of us and the family to invest in crypto.
Activity: 322

On one side protection is an ensured work through which we can profit by presenting our cash there for business which won't require our administrations to deal with and influence benefit with it however administrations to will be from a confided in source and you will get benefit after a particular time. In the Bitcoin we need to deal with by our own and can make gigantic benefit yet it is just conceivable on the off chance that we have information.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Welcome to the world of crypto-currencies - a very risky and profitable business, D Now more people are looking at the trade in crypto currency. This is really a trend, a huge number of people around the world are buying and selling different coins. Many invest in them as investments (for example bitcoin and other promising coins) I try projects with ico that can give a good profit, it's not easy but there are such. I study and invest at an early stage.
Activity: 434
I have always looked at investments in traditional banking and insurance services as meaningless, because the risks are always the same, and the income from such risks is negligible. and as you correctly said - your income will be eaten by inflation. I think you should split your money into 2 parts. One to leave in insurance, the second to invest in cryptocurrencies. And then you will be able to safely observe their investments, no doubt whether you have chosen the right. you never know 100%.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
We have no security in investing in cryptocurrency and it is very risky. You don't know after 10 years if it still existing. When you die you cannot leave it to your loved ones. Unlike investing in Insurance when you die, you can leave it to your beneficiary.
Well both these options are good and can give you some good money but you have to evaluate a best and more profitable option and that is the crypto currency.

Investing in insurance company or in some bonds issued by a company may have default risk which is not good and you might face problems in the end. On the other hand if you invest in crypto, all you have to deal with will be the price fall which does not last longer and the market recovers.
Investing in private companies are always risk they attract investors by showing more profit but if you invest in governament campaigns or life insurance it will not give you more profit but your money will be safe. Crypto investment is also very risky we can't predict this market. you have to ready to accept both good and bad news at any time then only you can make money in a crypto investment. If you get panic you will lose your money.
On one side insurance is a guaranteed work through which we can make money by submitting our money there for business which will not need our services to handle and make profit with it but services will be from a trusted source and you will get profit after a specific time. In the Bitcoin we have to handle by our own and can make huge profit but it is only possible if we have knowledge.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Bitcoin has been proven could gain fantastic value every year, even there are a lot of fluctuation.Recover and rise again. The cycle always repeated, that's way people always sell bitcoin whenever it reach highest price.So I assure you that you will actually earn, But I have only questions to you. Are you familiar with Bitcoins. This is the key to becoming wealthy, the knowledge.
I think it's not every year that bitcoins make it possible to earn fantastic money. You can compare 2017 and 2018, which are very strong and radically different from each other.
Activity: 42
Bitcoin has been proven could gain fantastic value every year, even there are a lot of fluctuation.Recover and rise again. The cycle always repeated, that's way people always sell bitcoin whenever it reach highest price.So I assure you that you will actually earn, But I have only questions to you. Are you familiar with Bitcoins. This is the key to becoming wealthy, the knowledge.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14

obviously my choice will be cryptocurrency instead of insurance. There are many benefits in crypto currency, for example to claim money from insurance you must have a mishap with you, then there will be investigation series for claim. But in crypto you just need a solid project or currency like btc or eth for investment, then you have to wait for few months and your money will give you a smart profit. No need of investigation for claim just buy and sell  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: