Pages:
Author

Topic: INTERCOIN - The Real Value Currency Powered By BCDS BV - page 3. (Read 15236 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

look interesting i wait for more detail....

now we get detail look nice project. keep up team.

what about MetaMask and other or just myetherwallet ?

Please enlighten us what you found interesting about this project and who is this Didi Taihuttu?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi dev,
2 questions.
1st: Do you plan to release official documents about external verification bureau, amsterdamsafe or gold verification office , or is it something too strategic to be published ?
2nd: Do you plan a bounty campaign ?

Hi Easyrimka,

Yes, we will get documents that will be published on our website etc. We need to be as transparent as possible in order to gain trust, and that makes that the price of Intercoin, goes up.

Our bounty campaign is limited because, the 80% value of all the coins that are given out in bounties, have to be put in backing. We will announce new bounties on this thread, https://twitter.com/BCDSBV and https://www.facebook.com/INTERCOINBCDS/
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Hi dev,
2 questions.
1st: Do you plan to release official documents about external verification bureau, amsterdamsafe or gold verification office , or is it something too strategic to be published ?
2nd: Do you plan a bounty campaign ?
got my reward for the translation, thanks dev Smiley
Great project and its very interesting one.
Hoping for other cryptocurrency exchanges not just in EtherDelta.

Hope it goes well guys.  Grin

Yeah its a great project with a good long term future, I also believe Intercoin needs more exchanges to bring in more people as not a lot of people like usinf EtherDelta and nowdays it just seems to be an exchange for pumps and dumps. So hopefully we see Intercoin listed on some other exchanges before the end of the year.

We are currently negotiating the prices to get listed on different exchanges. You can immagine that they also have gone up quite a bit. We will keep you posted on the progress.
Merit: 500
Nothing interesting about your project and the worst part is you guys sending spammy pm with a link to your thread
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Great project and its very interesting one.
Hoping for other cryptocurrency exchanges not just in EtherDelta.

Hope it goes well guys.  Grin

Yeah its a great project with a good long term future, I also believe Intercoin needs more exchanges to bring in more people as not a lot of people like usinf EtherDelta and nowdays it just seems to be an exchange for pumps and dumps. So hopefully we see Intercoin listed on some other exchanges before the end of the year.
i can do the French translation and moderation, can you confirm my participation please ?

The French Translation is now reserved, let me know when it's done Smiley

thanks i will let you know Smiley
i can do the French translation and moderation, can you confirm my participation please ?

The French Translation is now reserved, let me know when it's done Smiley
Activity: 30
what platforms do you use on your token?

Right now we are looking to get on Bittrex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. We aim to be listed by the 1st of januari 2018.

Awesome guys just got 50 intercoins @ etherdelta...wil buy more 2day...

Right now we are looking to get on Bittrex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. We aim to be listed by the 1st of januari 2018.
brand new
Activity: 0
What is the date of ICO?
Activity: 52
Activity: 131
Interesting, keep my eye on
Dev, where is your team?

In contact with me 24/7, and a couple of miles away  Grin
A bounty of 200 Intercoins was cashed for the new Russian translation, who's next?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2379863.new#new

Vietnamese just became available again.
A bounty of 200 Intercoins was cashed for the new Russian translation, who's next?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2379863.new#new
Activity: 31
Interesting project. Keep an eye on you
Pages:
Jump to: