Pages:
Author

Topic: INTERCOIN - The Real Value Currency Powered By BCDS BV - page 5. (Read 15236 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Gold, precious metals and etcetera lol. No vision nothing but somehow you have evaluated your project for 0.4 EUR x 195 mio hihii  Kiss

I think our vision is very clear, Crypto has no basic value, Intercoin has 80% back up value. You forget that we are also building a salespoint for Bitcoin and altcoins. As if 80% of intercoin sales was not enough, we added 20% of our own revenue to the backing of Intercoin, show me one coin that does that...

Activity: 30
Gold, precious metals and etcetera lol. No vision nothing but somehow you have evaluated your project for 0.4 EUR x 195 mio hihii  Kiss

I think people don,t see something good when it comes by because too many scamcoins out there !!

However i like this project and i think it is very smart to create a steady growing coin.
I can clearly see a longtime vision in the white paper.
I allready got some and will buy more in the future !
Exited about the vault i want to store my coins.
Keeping a close eye on this thread !
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Activity: 3
Glad to see more asset backed projects. Best of luck.
Activity: 2
wow... good project guys.

i appreciate for your work on this project.

This project is going to be success because everything is mentioned in this and no confuse and no hide.

This project is going to be a long term.

good luck to all team in this project. im eagerly waiting for next updates.

Thanks for everything Ab.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Joined airdrop

I like your project
Add Intercoin to your Ethereum wallet

Go to www.myetherwallet.com
Press "Add custom token"
Fill the fields of Intercoin
Address: 0xca4dd69b291c76e588b193929c2dfa5d9706f15b
Token Symbol: INTC
Decimals: 18
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies are awesome!
@Tactical Genius

ERC 23 is the latest version, the fastest, and has the lowest gass price.

@aceptamosbitcoin

Gold will be stored in a vault in Amsterdam. The regulations are not yet defined in holland but we will take appropriate actions if this ever changes.
our company registration number is 65793463.

@adarwis

We will be posting new info on a daily basis, thanks for your support.

Great to see the bitcointalk up, keeping an eye on this forum.

Nice to see team updated.

Greetings Aragorg
Activity: 8
Is there a specific link to the team members? I think this project lacks some data presentation
@Tactical Genius

ERC 23 is the latest version, the fastest, and has the lowest gass price.

@aceptamosbitcoin

Gold will be stored in a vault in Amsterdam. The regulations are not yet defined in holland but we will take appropriate actions if this ever changes.
our company registration number is 65793463.

@adarwis

We will be posting new info on a daily basis, thanks for your support.

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
it seems like this will be an interesting project to follow, but unfortunately, there is not much information I can read, I am waiting for the details of this project soon and planning to make an investment, hopefully it works well and smoothly
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
You definitely  need to post additional information if you are going to run gold backed tokens.
Like where will you save that gold? Does NL government require a license for such actions? What is your official corporate registration?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
why do you make it an Ethereum ERC 23 based token?
Team info added to the announcement:

Meet Team Intercoin

Rudy Kessels
Rudy is our main investor and co-owner.
He joined our company in december last year and has been occupied with user safety since.

Wigle van der Meulen
Wigle is our web developer and co-owner.
Wigle is building www.intercoin.com where we will sell Bitcoin, Intercoin and other altcoins. He joined us in februari 2017.

Ab Ahammad
Ab is one of the co-founders of Intercoin and BCDS bv Holland.
He has been actively involved in cryptocurrency since 2013. Ab is responsible for marketing strategies and R&D.

Nick Schapendonk
Nick is one of the co-founders of Intercoin and BCDS bv Holland.
He has been actively involved in cryptocurrency since 2015. Nick is responsable for all PR related topics and sales.  

Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Good morning followers,

We are at the ground stage as we speak, the details are still being worked out. We want to be as transparent as we can. One thing we can say is that for every sold coin more than 50% will go to backing assets. Right now I cannot say how much that is going to be exactly. We are also thinking to make 4 pillars of backing of which gold will be one, and we are thinking of taking silver to be the second one.

@btcdee

Very interesting question:

Proof of asset is being put into a backing protocol which will contain our rules of handeling the backing assets. This will be a part of the whitepaper which we are making right now.

More info on the team is coming as soon as possible. We are a legal company from Holland and we have a Know Your Customer/ Anti Money Laundering (KYC/AML) policy. There are many possibilities and we are working round the clock.

Thank you guys for your interest, we need you guys to build a solid community.

Suggestions are always welcome if it helps us grow stronger

Thanks for answering my questions. I will follow this project with great interest. Good Luck!
The whole amount of coins are already mined? Also what will happened if there are coins that aren't sold?Will it be burned or what?

This is something we need to look into, burning the coins would be a good alternative, but we would actually like to create a system where the coin gets a tag once they are sold, so we can see which coins are in circulation and which arent. Then the coins that are not sold yet will be empty and worthless, this would make a hack or anything a waste of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
The whole amount of coins are already mined? Also what will happened if there are coins that aren't sold?Will it be burned or what?
Good and great concept. I'm waiting for more detail Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 2
Hello Guys,

Interesting concept! I wish you guys the best and I am looking forward the you white paper and roadmap.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: