Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 21. (Read 11382 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 02:39:02 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

Over time maybe the online shopping site will receive bitcoin. but it seems that it's hard because of the unstable bitcoin price. but I hope it exists because it certainly allows us to make payments on online shopping sites.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 02:36:55 PM
Yahh,
It's interesting because bitcoin price is incrieasing now.i wish it's price raising more then now.i wish people invest here more then now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
November 25, 2017, 02:21:22 PM
now people's interest in bitcoin is now rising because the price is so high that hopefully both the future is good and bitcoin can be accepted as a legitimate payment instrument all over the world
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 01:56:39 PM
Yes, Now the interest in bitcoin is increasing because it is giving superlative earnings this year, which not any other source can generate. Its earnings beat banking, stocks, forex investment earnings and no one match its growth.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
November 25, 2017, 01:54:00 PM
The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.
I absolutely agree to that, as of now the number of people who interested in bitcoin become double and I think it will become triple in the near future. In addition to that, as of now the price of bitcome more expensive and it is too late to earn high income in bitcoin so that invest now and get high income.
Activity: 18
November 25, 2017, 01:49:30 PM
yes,interesting on the bitcoin is increasing.bitcoin is popular currency and its works like currency and asset.bitcoin accepting by the online shopping sites,it will very useful next generation.
Activity: 49
November 25, 2017, 01:45:17 PM
Apparently, there's a rumor lurking in the net about amazon is about to accept BTC as payment. I dont really know if this will be a good advantage because, payment will be easier or i don't know.
Try reading this link:(Article about the rumor.)
https://futurism.com/rumor-suggests-amazon-will-begin-accepting-bitcoin/
Activity: 49
November 25, 2017, 01:43:26 PM
Apparently, there's a rumor lurking in the net about amazon is about to accept BTC as payment. I dont really know if this will be a good advantage because, payment will be easier or i don't know.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
November 25, 2017, 12:24:48 PM
More people got interested in Bitcoin because of its value. As time pass by the value of Bitcoin is keeps on increasing this is the reason why the interest in Bitcoin is also increasing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
November 25, 2017, 08:37:46 AM
BTC is a future
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
November 25, 2017, 08:36:49 AM
I think it has a highly interest in bitcoin by increasing this month, I'm surely many buyer may buy more and more investors will invest more and people who don't have a big amount of bitcoin in their account may increase their amount.
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
November 25, 2017, 08:36:35 AM
Bitcoin continues to rise, as bitcoin prices grow very high and fast, so many people want to earn extra income before it's too late.
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
November 25, 2017, 08:08:23 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

The interest has been increasing for a few months now and does not look like it is going to stop anytime soon. That is good news for those who already hold bitcoin and doubt it could be bad for those looking to get in now.

Not just for a few months, but people started to be interested in bitcoin in my opinion was last year, my classmate started to ask me about it when they saw me earning money with bitcoin, what more now, the price of bitcoin is PUMPING and it looks like it is going to hit the prediction price before this year ends which is $10000 per bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 24, 2017, 03:56:51 PM
Once someone told me bitcoin is like the box of the pandora, when interest is high enough you can't stop it anymore. I think this is the case already, especially in asia where a lot of people love new technology.
So yes the higher the price the more demand is there (ofc doh) and the more people would like to just simply own 1 bitcoin but they can't afford it anyome. A lot of people I know that are starting with bitcoin nowadays only buy 0.1 bitcoins.
Bitcoin is unstoppable, there is no way to put the genie back in the bottle so governments around the world are trying to figure out what to do with bitcoin, but no matter what choice they make the ones that are going to be benefited by the decision will be bitcoin and its users.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 05:20:56 PM
As the time goes by, they will surely accept the bitcoin because it is continuously growing. They can't accept the fact right now that it was used by many people but once it is legalized by each country, it will be sure that they will allow it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
November 23, 2017, 05:04:45 PM

The interest has been increasing for a few months now and does not look like it is going to stop anytime soon. That is good news for those who already hold bitcoin and doubt it could be bad for those looking to get in now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 23, 2017, 04:33:41 PM
It will be not easy for famous online shops to start accepting bitcoin due to many reasons even with the growth of bitcoin price during the last months.
too many risks in implementing bitcoin payment methods in their website such as volatility which makes the profit not guaranteed, also the fear that some governments prohibit bitcoin use and some countries already prohibited that and never forget that bitcoin users are not so many.
Volatility is not really an issue, there are many services that allow you to receive payment in bitcoin and that will convert your bitcoin to fiat immediately so you are not losing anything except the small fee you need to pay for the conversion, so if a business owner wanted he could adopt bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
November 23, 2017, 08:54:19 AM
Once someone told me bitcoin is like the box of the pandora, when interest is high enough you can't stop it anymore. I think this is the case already, especially in asia where a lot of people love new technology.
So yes the higher the price the more demand is there (ofc doh) and the more people would like to just simply own 1 bitcoin but they can't afford it anyome. A lot of people I know that are starting with bitcoin nowadays only buy 0.1 bitcoins.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
Its a good thing that interest in Bitcoin is increasing because the more that people support Bitcoin the longer it will stand. The more investors in Bitcoin the bigger the  income of the users. So it is indeed an advantage if Bitcoin will be used by many people
Activity: 56
November 23, 2017, 06:46:40 AM
Day by day bitcoin price increasing and now it become a top cryptocurrency because of that people interest also increasing. But we don't know shopping sites will be accept bitcoins or not.
Pages:
Jump to: