Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 22. (Read 11382 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 05:53:07 AM
bitcoin is indeed gaining a lot of popularity in the past.
but we also cant deny the fact that most of the newcomers only see's bitcoin as a means of investment.
and not  really knowing fully the meaning of cryptocurrency.
that is why we must not only promote bitcoin to others.
but we must see to it that we will also be able to share our knowledge to others.
Cheesy
Activity: 462
November 23, 2017, 05:46:23 AM
Bitcoins today have been getting a lot of attention recently specially to investors looking for a quick buck to invest on. Honestly, everybody can cash cow bitcoins now because of how much it can increase in price and how it can achieve this rise of price. Bitcoins definitely are a very good investment for 2018.
Activity: 630
November 23, 2017, 05:42:49 AM
Yes of course there is no doubt that interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day at every moment in the whole world. People are looking and copying them to that person who are bitcoin investor and earning lot of big money from it. Bitcoin have become a status symbol of some highly repudiated company and bitcoin have changed the money transfer in the whole world of country.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 05:33:48 AM
Of course. Bitcoin is addictive, and if you get 1 of them, instant rich as i you say, that's why they are interested on bitcoin. Bitcoin's value is about 400k here in our country
Activity: 168
November 23, 2017, 04:55:06 AM
Right Bitcoin interest day by day rapidly increasing.People try to strongly involved in Bitcoin business and they will be surely success in future.Because Bitcoin value is not stable price always going to moon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 04:44:11 AM
Hello there! In my opinion, if interest in btc increasing, this cryptocurrency should be under control. Maybe cryptoauduting? How do you think?

Interesting opinion. I also believe that all ISO projects should be audited by companies that specialize in it. I've already heard about these companies. Smiley
Do you know any projects which can provide it?)

Unfortunately, this sphere is not very developed yet, but there are already such projects as, for example, DARFChain, who are ready to provide an audit of ICO projects.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 22, 2017, 07:14:09 PM
they will eventually start accepting bitcoin for sure. because they will be forced to do it pretty soon.
the decentralization is growing fast and all the centralized businesses like Amazon will die soon. we already have a very good project called "OpenBazaar" which does the same thing but in a decentralized manner and using cryptocurrencies.
when things like this gain more popularity and become easier to use they will take the market pretty fast out of the hands of businesses like Amazon.
I think centralized solutions are going to e with us for a very  long time especially if they understand they cannot longer ignore bitcoin and begin to accept at the end it is going to be about which of the both systems is the most efficient one and if a centralized solution is the most efficient then people are going to use it.
Activity: 126
November 22, 2017, 06:40:17 PM
I agree. Interest isn bitcoin is really skyrocketing. As volatile as it may be, bitcoin really has a lot of potential and is really seen as the future of currencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 05:33:34 PM
each day more and more people know about BTC and they all want to have some money on it, so the faster we buy our BTC the higher amount we can get from it in the future
Activity: 154
November 22, 2017, 03:01:47 PM
this is good . interest in bitcoin rise up its value on every people.if million of people knowing it very clearly,they also invest here.then the price of bitcoin will increase.thank you.
Activity: 7
November 22, 2017, 02:47:02 PM
Hello there! In my opinion, if interest in btc increasing, this cryptocurrency should be under control. Maybe cryptoauduting? How do you think?

Interesting opinion. I also believe that all ISO projects should be audited by companies that specialize in it. I've already heard about these companies. Smiley
Do you know any projects which can provide it?)
Activity: 518
November 22, 2017, 12:32:23 PM
2017 is a resurrection of bitcoin, after a hard fight finally bitcoin started in acknowledging the crowds. And that's the most exciting thing I think.
Activity: 42
November 22, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

Activity: 159
November 22, 2017, 09:11:57 AM
Soon there will be supermarkets and some commercial sites that will accept bitcoin, which will be a start, and it won't take long, most companies will embrace block chain technology, which will bring them a lot of customers and benefits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 09:09:08 AM
It will be not easy for famous online shops to start accepting bitcoin due to many reasons even with the growth of bitcoin price during the last months.
too many risks in implementing bitcoin payment methods in their website such as volatility which makes the profit not guaranteed, also the fear that some governments prohibit bitcoin use and some countries already prohibited that and never forget that bitcoin users are not so many.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
November 21, 2017, 03:08:59 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

They will accept fast cheap solution,but now BTC txn fees are high so I think they will select ETH Dash Monero with bitcoin.
The transaction fees won't remain high up there, with time as moves are on-going, they are sure to come down and transaction even quicker. At any rate, I don't see people totally abandoning Bitcoin for the likes of Ether, Monero or even Dash, because local exchanges for theses coins will always be an issue unless they're first converted to Bitcoin, that have exchanges almost everywhere.
Activity: 13
November 21, 2017, 02:33:37 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

They will accept fast cheap solution,but now BTC txn fees are high so I think they will select ETH Dash Monero with bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 02:07:22 PM
Initially interest in bitcoin increases when we hear about others invested capital amount and their earning with profits. To be added we analyse much about bitcoin and we go to start trading bitcoin with more interest.
Once entered if price decreased we feel to invest more.
If price increases we bother about future and start investing again. In simple there is no pillar with bitcoin trading, if we don't have interest in bitcoin crypto currency.
Activity: 83
November 21, 2017, 02:01:29 PM
Interest in bitcoin is growing as well as the rate of crypto currency. Now all media talk about bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 01:59:58 PM
yes,interest in bitcoin is increasing and no of user base too,the thing about bitcoin being accepted by amazon and flipkart,is that bitcoin price is still volatile and its not being popular in mainstream.once bitcoin is recognized as one of main currency and price become almost stable ,then it will be definitely accepted by these as well other online retailers.
Pages:
Jump to: