Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 23. (Read 11382 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 43
November 21, 2017, 01:56:28 PM
I think as the price increases obviously more and more people will hear about it. Then again just like last week BTC dropped nearly $2,000 just because of a upgrade and now all of a sudden people are back on their high horse about where and when to invest.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
November 21, 2017, 01:51:00 PM
The knowledge of bitcoin is spreading fast.So people are becoming interested in bitcoin.

Now a days,a number of people knows about bitcoin.Fortunately,they are very active in spreading knowledge of bitcoin(including me).They are also using electronic media to spread the knowledge of bitcoin.They are trying to uphold the significance,advantage and profit of bitcoin.As a result,interest in bitcoin is increasing.

Again the rising price,security, huge profit etc are making people interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 01:44:07 PM
Hello there! In my opinion, if interest in btc increasing, this cryptocurrency should be under control. Maybe cryptoauduting? How do you think?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 01:33:42 PM
Yes, that's right, my friend. I know the latest news, including Amazon, including several shopping sites, and several technology companies, has intended to access bitcoin cooperation. In addition, in some super cities, the city bitcoin ATM is emerging, which is a positive signal.

I did not hear about it Smiley. Very good news. I hope Bitcoin will soon be recognized as the official currency. In Poland there is still a problem with the Bitcoin payment.
Amazon has not accepted bitcoin. And there is no official news from amazon which tell that they will accept bitcoin or even crpyotocurrency. I have heard about Poland before. It is a good country. Still better than mine. I believe that I can not buy anything with bitcoin in my country
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 01:17:00 PM
Rumor has it that Amazon has accepted bitcoin payment for more than a month. I think it's going to be a trend for shopping websites, and it's also an opportunity for shopping sites. Whoever takes the chance first, whose sales will increase geometrically.

Activity: 11
November 21, 2017, 01:10:49 PM
What do you guys think..how much higher can bitcoin rise by the end of this year??
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 01:08:18 PM
Of course the interest is increasing... we are here and we need money)))  We always look for ways to earn a good money and in a clean way.  And bitcoin is the answer for these things.  Bitcoin gives us such hopes that none of the internet instruments gives us. People get interested with bitcoin because of the fact that it has great value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 12:52:00 PM
Bitcoins rising price is attracting more and more traders/investors towards it.
Merchants from countries where bitcoin is legal have started accepting bitcoins in their trades.
As a result more and more persons started using bitcoins.
People with jobs also getting attracted towards bitcoin, because they think it’s a good tool earn extra money.
Many bitcoin exchanges are now providing valuable information about bitcoin on their websites. This is also creating interest among people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 21, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
Well it sure must have been lucrative for most businesses that started early with bitcoin accepted payments. Their money has gone times 5 atleast if they holded.
Maybe Bitcoin will never be accepted at Amazon, maybe another coin will fill that role.
It is an important thing to know how will business companies or owners will be going to open on accepting bitcoin in terms of their transactions. It is a god part on the bitcoin acceptance because if more people will used bitcoin as a part of their transaction, or daily transaction on paying bills , load rents could help bitcoin to develop ad experience growth in terms of price and mode of transactions.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 12:10:11 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
My interest to the bitcoin is increasing together with the value of the bitcoin that also increasing. Many people are getting more interested to the bitcoin because of the benefits that we can get from bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 12:08:42 PM
Bitcoin will be those biggest cryptocurrency by advertise capitalization, which as of late hit an record-breaking secondary of $8000 A week ago Also helped by expanding investment for those gurus in the advanced cash. As stated by Cryptocoinsnews, Bitcoin’s exchanging volumes expanded over Japan, south korea Furthermore other business sectors. The japanese businesses accounted for almost 52% about at bitcoin volume, same time the what's to come for US AND the asian continent holds another 17%. Worldwide Blockchain advances corp.
Activity: 8
November 20, 2017, 12:04:13 PM
биткoин нeyмoлимo pacтёт в цeнe, ceйчac мнoгo вapиaнтoв зapaбoткa этoй вaлюты
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
November 19, 2017, 03:18:57 AM
Yes, that's right, my friend. I know the latest news, including Amazon, including several shopping sites, and several technology companies, has intended to access bitcoin cooperation. In addition, in some super cities, the city bitcoin ATM is emerging, which is a positive signal.

I did not hear about it Smiley. Very good news. I hope Bitcoin will soon be recognized as the official currency. In Poland there is still a problem with the Bitcoin payment.
Activity: 113
November 19, 2017, 02:04:02 AM
Activity: 33
November 19, 2017, 01:58:25 AM
The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.

Yes, many people becomes more interested to Bitcoins as its price becomes higher and higher. Some may have doubt about Bitcoin but majority who have heard Bitcoin, I think, were convinced about it because it is proven. Like here in our country, as the days go by, many people around me are already engaged in Bitcoin and also earning their own money even they don't have still job and that is because of Bitcoin. As Bitcoin's price becomes higher, it can be a good investment for a starter and its growth may however have a large and good impact to the life of those people in Bitcoin industry.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
November 18, 2017, 11:37:57 AM

Earnings on bitcoin are becoming more popular, with every day more and more crypto currency appears on the market, it is necessary to be very vigilant and to choose for yourself an investment wisely.

And that is why I am just using and buying bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the most trusted and proven digital currency.  All emerging cryptocurrency are based on bitcoin price. 

Many people needs now to have an extra income aside from their salary.  And bitcoin is the perfect way to have an additional income.

I agree, just a small amount of time. This is an ideal option for additional income. Second thing, the higher the price the more willing Smiley.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 18, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Earnings on bitcoin are becoming more popular, with every day more and more crypto currency appears on the market, it is necessary to be very vigilant and to choose for yourself an investment wisely.

And that is why I am just using and buying bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the most trusted and proven digital currency.  All emerging cryptocurrency are based on bitcoin price. 

Many people needs now to have an extra income aside from their salary.  And bitcoin is the perfect way to have an additional income.
Activity: 15
November 18, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
November 17, 2017, 07:31:32 PM
The price will fall. Alternatively cryptocurrency are better than the bitcoin

It will fall but not that much, bitcoin has been in many times of falling but it proved on how flexible bitcoin is. You don't say that altcoins are better than bitcoin, what is the first coin that started it all and being called as the cryptocurrency? Much respect to the original one where it all started, if it is not for bitcoin these alt coins that you are saying better than bitcoin will not exist.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 07:30:02 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yes indeed! More and more people are now becoming aware of the existence of Bitcoin. Though skeptic, they would tend to look into the craze that's been going on. All the advertisements BTC is gaining now contributes to the awareness of the masses. And so curiosity and intrigue would strike their minds knowing many are actually earning with BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: