Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 33. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 09:48:14 AM
Many people were already engaging in bitcoin not because they only want to but they can see the potential of achieving their dream using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
November 03, 2017, 09:45:50 AM
Bitcoin is very popular nowadays. So more and more people are interested into it. And the value of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.  

Activity: 102
Merit: 15
November 03, 2017, 09:43:28 AM
Reasons why interest in bitcoin is increasing are:

1. BTC network is powerful.
2. Sender/receiver's details are impossible to know
3. BTC are finite.
4. You can save your btc in a bitcoin wallet like saving your money in a bank account.  Cheesy
5. Lastly, you can buy/purchased what you want using bitcoin like pizza   Wink
Activity: 238
November 03, 2017, 09:36:17 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
The increasing interest of people about bitcoin is due to the unstoppable price of it. Thats the reason i think why a lot of investors and bounty hunters interested with bitcoin. Other than that bitcoin really makes every transaction online at ease.
Activity: 378
November 03, 2017, 09:32:29 AM
Of course it should be fixed, this is a new way to pay for something and the others are interested, because all the good news about bitcoin is common bad news. This becomes more acceptable. Cool
Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 03:22:06 AM
the interest in bitcoin increasing fast. there is no doubt about.bitcoin price is not stable. for that reason shopping dites are not accepting bitcoin as payment method.but day by day the market value and the users of bitcoin increasing.we do believe that very soon they accept bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
November 03, 2017, 02:03:11 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

well, probably yes! some even look for their awaited future in bitcoin, mostly, nowadays some negotiators and investors wants to have bitcoin or want to invest in bitcoin. Well it isn't a shocking news becaue as we can see, bitcoin is increasing and maintaining its stability.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 02:01:40 AM
It's that way because we recently reached an all time high.
I hope this translates to more users and more demand though. Bitcoin still does not have the best reputation around.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
November 03, 2017, 01:46:34 AM
It was predicted to increase as so.
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a popular currency and getting accepted around the world. It is also considered that Bitcoin is becoming a great platform of for making the profit since the increasing rate of interest. I think this trend will continue and Bitcoin will be the most profitable business platform in the future.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 03, 2017, 01:03:22 AM

It would be normal if bitcoin gains so much attention and it would just make sense because of its rapidly increasing value. I think it is bound to happen and most of the major internet services and companies and even those who are just starting are trying to adapt and connect bitcoins to their services because of the on going success of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 12:57:27 AM
Rumors on Amazon accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment is circulating the internet, and netizens are freaked out.
The possibility for Amazon to accept BTC as mode of payment is very high but I think the prices, if paid in BTC, will change time to time due to the unstable market value of BTC.
There's a ton of parameters to be considered before online shops accept crypto currency as mode of payment.
Nevertheless, as soon as BTC's market value became stable or varies on a reasonable a scale, it will be accepted not only in online shops but on banks as well.   
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
November 03, 2017, 12:40:37 AM
Obviously if most of the shoppers will begin to hold bitcoin these ecommerce sites would be left with no option than to start bitcoin payments but I think govt. Could make an intravention here because all the income in bitcoin goes unnoticed from tax authorities.
Activity: 560
November 03, 2017, 12:31:45 AM
I once read an article that amazon interested in bitcoin virtual money. the fantastic price makes many companies and online websites interested to use bitcoin as a means of payment.
Activity: 357
November 03, 2017, 12:15:18 AM
The interest of people in bitcoins can be ensured by seeing in the rate of increasing users world wide ,  many big companies like Microsoft,dell , Amazon are accepting BTC , even steam is accepting BTC .
In many countries like Japan & Philippines people have accepted BTC as a mode of payment and the government donot even resist their public from doing so . The value of BTC has a major role in this , the value attracted a lot of investors and traders , traders make profit out of fluctuating value and the investor see for the long term and hold BTC hoping for it to increase in future.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Trader
November 02, 2017, 03:55:32 PM
Yes,  I do believe that it's the future,  I'm not sure if shopping sites will all start to accept it.  Some larger ones might do it though.  Steam already has!  Cheesy
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
November 02, 2017, 03:51:25 PM
All the people who where smiling at the Bitcoin Investors from years ago, are about to see, that the Bitcoin is not that funny thing it has been in there eyes. I read that there are about 30.000 Wallets opening per day at the moment.
Things are starting to get serious more and more. Hopefully it stays in this level and maybe raising.
Activity: 658
November 02, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

Yes, of course the people's interest into bitcoin is increasing because they see how bitcoin really works by increasing its price. It catches their attention that made them so curious what really is the bitcoin that people are trying to promote and how do they be part of it. Now, we don't need to tell them about it so much because they already have the idea of bitcoin. It is only their choice if they will going to try it or not.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
November 02, 2017, 03:11:26 PM
I guess the reason for the recent price increase is due to the rising awareness of bitcoin. Skeptics are starting to believe that bitcoin is not  just a fad. Even without coverage from mainstream media, bitcoin is making waves.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
November 02, 2017, 12:31:27 PM
Bitcoin is not more popular. But few persons knows bitcoin. Slowly slowly people will know bitcoin because now intererst in bitcoin increasing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
November 02, 2017, 12:25:29 PM
As of now many people get interested on bitcoin and I think it has positive effect in bitcoin community. In addition to that, I also believe that it will become our future money that you may in many transactions like shopping on online markets, paying bills and many more. I hope it would become more popular in the future.
they are make more interest on this coin niot just because on a profit that they can get how many it is but the way on how the transaction make more easy with the help of this currency not just like other this is more good than ever hopefully there will no more other currency that will born again just to compete this kind of currency.
Pages:
Jump to: