Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 31. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 12:42:52 AM
With the development of bitcoin world and rising prices, bitcoin fame may not be in shoppingsite alone but can penetrate taxi online, I think in the future with digital money we can do anything
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 12:33:04 AM
Yes true the interset of bitcoin is increasing it is because they know that they can profit  in bitcoin that's what they get attract the  money they get especially the value of bitcoin is big.

It's a sure thing to happen if people start to know and want to have bitcoin the more days there will be more populations for those who play bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 196
November 05, 2017, 12:30:01 AM
Yes bitcoin interest is very first growing. Now a Days many company accept bitcoin for his service. Many E- Commerch Site accept bitcoin and Thare are so many Advertising site accept bitcoin, in this reason bitcoin interest is increase day by day.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:27:09 AM
This is true. Interest in bitcoin is increasing. More and more people are very intrigued and very excited get more information about it. It also a high time to invest so people can secure their future. A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging but nothing still beats one of the best, Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 05, 2017, 12:23:37 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yes, for sure many online shops will accept bitcoin for payment in the near future. It is not impossible since some shopping site open their door already for bitcoin. I guess after 3-5years bitcoin will consider as payment in stores.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
November 05, 2017, 12:20:05 AM
Indeed more and more people knows about bitcoin abd even average joe's knows about it. Ive heard and seen about articles that discusses that big online e-commerce or online shops such as amazon and ebay is planning or potentially accept it as payment but i wander why it is still not yet happening but eventually will come once they see bitcoin has to be a globally use currency.

I have also heard about that.  As far as I know,  there are stores in other countries that accepts bitcoin as a regular payment and I have watched a video about it.  If ever that bitcoin will be accepted for online  businesses I am sure that it will be a trend because everybody wants fast transactions whenit comes to money.  However,  here in my country I think that it will be hard to implement because we have a poor internet connection here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 09:56:37 PM
Compared with the currency of bitcoin leading the world of currency is full of great interest, but unfortunately come in is not a bit late...
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
November 04, 2017, 09:55:04 PM
Yes true the interest of bitcoin is increasing it is because they know that they can profit  in bitcoin that's what they get attracted and get more curious...especially when they heard lot's of people get money from bitcoin.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
November 04, 2017, 09:48:11 PM
it will probably gonna happen as now many of investors of well known company starts to accept bitcoin directly as a payment.
hopefully in our country will start to accept too
Activity: 140
November 04, 2017, 09:37:50 PM
That will happen but it will really take up some time for the bitcoin to be accepted by our community.I believe that the continous lack of materials of creating the fiat money will drive the goverment to use cryptocoins such as bitcoins for the daily basis.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
soohi
November 04, 2017, 09:34:34 PM
Interest in bitcoin is unpredictable. Sometimes it increases and sometimes interest gets down. Some of the reasons might be because of the bitcoiners who invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin also depends on the rate of inflation. Not all the time it goes up but probably when Bitcoin becomes known and acceptable in many country the value of interest will circulate and the value will get better.
zcs
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 09:14:40 PM
Peolple interested to buy bitcoin due to his high pricing and a long time staybel in the market. Now many country accepted bitcoin . We sale & purchase it any where any place. It is safe . We are not need any type of locker to safe the bitcoin.And Bitcoin give us more security rise us to financial support for our business our needs .
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
November 04, 2017, 09:12:55 PM
Obviously it's true that interest in bitcoin is increasing. It's happening because it's an easy way to earn
online  currency.People can easily earn his livelihood sitting home by doing some easy works using his phone.That's why people are getting much interested in bitcoin.And it needs not to tell that it's a plus point for us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
November 04, 2017, 08:33:20 PM
It's very interesting moment.Cause bitcoin increase day by day.My bitcoin wallet make big.I am so happy for this reason.Bitcoin value increasing.Most of people buying bitcoin for make their day profitable.

Buyers are coming from big  institutions because of new opened futures trading option for cryptocurrencies. Imo price will touch 10000$ level before new year and mass adoption will be massive for 2018 Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
November 04, 2017, 08:29:06 PM
Indeed more and more people knows about bitcoin abd even average joe's knows about it. Ive heard and seen about articles that discusses that big online e-commerce or online shops such as amazon and ebay is planning or potentially accept it as payment but i wander why it is still not yet happening but eventually will come once they see bitcoin has to be a globally use currency.
Activity: 208
November 04, 2017, 07:34:07 PM
Yes, with the rise of bitcoin price and awareness, more and more people start to experiment bitcoin. Came across below article, 100,000 users open coinbase accounts in 24 hours.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-adds-100000-users-in-24-hrs-shows-surging-interest-in-crypto
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 07:00:56 PM
Yes. Interest in Bitcoin is increasing. I guess one day, some of the popular online shops will accept Bitcoin as payment. We never know. Bitcoin is the future of digital currency.
Yes, I think that bitcoin will be more popular in few months later, and some other countries will start to legalize bitcoin in the country and then they can use it in real shops and restaurants etc.. So it's right, interest in bitcoin is increasing every period. In the future i think all the world will start to use bitcoin more than the real currency.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
November 04, 2017, 06:48:44 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

Bitcoin is being adopt slowly, if i can remember slowly amazon is planning to use Bitcoin as one of their payment method, it was posted before but there is no ETA yet. still that is a good news to Bitcoin community as long as Bitcoin is being talked about Big Companies then Bitcoin might be accepted by all retailers in the future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
November 04, 2017, 06:26:57 PM
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will see more valuation and acceptance not only by major chain but the regular joe start to use and appreciate when they become friendly accessible, most of people are becoming aware mainly because a lot programs and tokens which influence a certain niche reach out for their public and present them a practical use, not only of investment, also with use of use with all the debit cards that are released that incorporate crypto, the value of bitcoin and main crypto will definitely increase over the next few years.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
November 04, 2017, 06:11:06 PM
Yes. Interest in Bitcoin is increasing. I guess one day, some of the popular online shops will accept Bitcoin as payment. We never know. Bitcoin is the future of digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: