Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 30. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
TheFutbolCoin
November 06, 2017, 06:34:32 AM
Currently bitcoin is much in the interest of the community.
Probably because the price is very expensive compared to last year.And many successful bitcoin traders, that's what makes people more interested.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 06:29:50 AM
They are interested because of his price. They just use it for money and they want to gain money from it. They have seen that bitcoin is now really high so now every day more users are beggining to use bitcoin.

I am not surprised because know maybe the price will get even higher than before.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
November 06, 2017, 06:24:31 AM
Definitely demand will rise due to the unstoppable price increase of bitcon. Honestly speaking i am more willing to invest because i can see a better investment and i also believe that in the coming years the people will also accept it as payment method for goods and services.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 06:22:18 AM
Well it is not astonishing if people interest in bitcoin today is rising as what we all have seen many people had make a great huge profit on bitcoin .i believe the price also make btc popular each day because  it has now a big price.
Activity: 102
November 06, 2017, 06:13:27 AM
The security features of using bitcoin is top notch. I think that's a major reason for it's acceptance
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 06:12:56 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Yeah you are right, in our country there are some topics in news about bitcoin and I think that is another way to inform people what bitcoin trully is. And I hope online stores will accept bitcoin too.
People are interested because bitcoin price is increasing fast, the higher the price is, the more people will ask about bitcoin, there is no better investment for now, that isn't bad at all, because it might result in increasing demand and higher price.
well i believe  bitcoin getting interested each day because  it is  now the number one source of an extra income using internet.it is really better than any kinds of networking.because bitcoin is not a networking you dont really have to create your network you only have  to work on it and make focus on it.i believe  bitcoin users are increasong because they earn on it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
November 06, 2017, 06:04:47 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
Yeah you are right, in our country there are some topics in news about bitcoin and I think that is another way to inform people what bitcoin trully is. And I hope online stores will accept bitcoin too.
People are interested because bitcoin price is increasing fast, the higher the price is, the more people will ask about bitcoin, there is no better investment for now, that isn't bad at all, because it might result in increasing demand and higher price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 06:02:20 AM
Interest in Bitcoin is certainly increasing day by day in the whole world. Result is increasing the price of Bitcoin. After ban by china, Bitcoin overcome with in weeks. Now gaining new heights day by day. Today Bitcoin is the most popular way for future investment.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 05:50:57 AM
Yes because people are more starting to know about bitcoin since its price increased to 7.5k dollars people want money fast and they see that this is the fast way so they start but they should have started way longer i think.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 06, 2017, 05:40:28 AM
You very on point. Its so true. Those that were initially against it are now investing in it and information about bitcoin is spreading like wide fire.
Activity: 84
November 06, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

It is really increasing as you can see on the improvement on its price, it only means that the demand is really getting high because more and more people are getting into bitcoin. And expect for it to go higher and higher on the coming months.
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 06, 2017, 05:23:44 AM
Yes, it's true. we can see how much it cost now and our interest will increase   Grin but unfortunately now is too expensive to buy it as for me
Activity: 420
November 05, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
As we can see the value of Bitcoin is getting high that's why many people has interest in Bitcoin because of it's hassle free investing and easy to earn money.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
November 05, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
recently we have seen the price of bitcoin rise very high, it has reached a new record of bitcoin price, because there is a fork on 16 november so many people are trying to own bitcoin pushing bitcoin price higher than ever, so this will be a good time to sell bitcoin for interest now.
Activity: 319
November 05, 2017, 10:13:42 AM
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
November 05, 2017, 10:05:14 AM
It will be great if shopping sites like amazon, flipcarts accept bitcoin as a payment gateway. Because if they accept it people will become more interested in bitcoins. But for this bitcoin price have to be stable otherwise they can't use them. Because of the bitcoin price goes down suddenly they will in loss.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
November 05, 2017, 10:04:44 AM
Bitcoin is more popular crypto currency in crypto world. Though the price of it is not stable but bitcoin is stable and we can depend on it. Bitcoin is not acceptable all over the world but now many people and organization working for to make Bitcoin acceptable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 09:56:20 AM
the growing bitcoin attracts one's desire to invest bitcoin, especially with the fantastic bitcoin price people will not waste the time to invest bitcoin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
November 05, 2017, 09:50:36 AM
Shoppingsites will be more active in order to stay connected with consument by adding payment services using bitcoin. Because, if receiving a payment with bitcoin they will get customers as well as more transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 09:37:41 AM
In near future, not only amazon or other buy and sell sites will accept Bitcoin as a payment, small to enterprise class, and any nature of business will accept Bitcoin.

With Bitcoin, transaction made easily. without spending extra payment.
Pages:
Jump to: