Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 39. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 10:03:07 AM
I think most likely an online shopping site will receive payment with bitcoin, but we will not know because the bitcoin price is unstable.
Activity: 177
October 31, 2017, 09:57:38 AM
yes if we see all over the world interest in bitcoin is very increase day by day, because by bitcoin every person will earn a high amount of money and second is that it low the rate of unemployment.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2017, 09:54:21 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
The interest of people in bitcoin is increasing daily.  But talking about that shopping sites will accept it or not can't be said.  Because still in many countries bitcoin is not acceptable and somewhere it is banned also.  People still have some doubts and queries,  as bitcoins prices fluctuates a lot.  It leads to a disbelief in people regarding bitcoin.  Amazon, flipkart may accept it as a payment in future,  because bitcoin is already accepting in some of the supermarket and restaurants. In case of bitcoins there are so many possibilities.
Activity: 490
October 31, 2017, 09:40:40 AM

As we can see the interest in the bitcoin of people increases at a high level ... I believe this will be our future ... but are shoppingsites like flipkar, amazon can accept bitcoin?
maybe in the next generation, good luck ...
Yes its true there is no doubt that interest in bitcoin is going to increase but there is a reason behind this actually bitcoin is now very stable currency in world and every level of society they are very comfortable with bitcoin and bitcoin price is also very high than any other currency so demand is also increased and in future interest will be more increase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 10:09:08 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
You see ! The development of bitcoin in the market today. I do not think there is any reason for people not to accept bitcoin. It will definitely be accepted!
Activity: 177
October 29, 2017, 10:02:50 AM
You are right that the interest of bitcoin is  increasing day by day and i think its only due to the appreciation in price of bitcoin.in last eight to ten days the price of bitcoin moves very fast and much of the people focus on bitcoins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
October 29, 2017, 09:43:41 AM
The value of bitcoin is increasing and the number of new Altcoins is also increased and does exchange markets. A lot of investors are into exchange because this week will give them instant profit than joining ICO pre sales and campaigns.

It is true that the value of btc is increasing, some altcoins are also increasing but not in the highest level. I am waiting for the best movements of altcoins this year to get a higher profit too.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

I've hear that amazon already adopting bitcoin. And companies such as microsoft and steam, have also adopted bitcoin. I thought this may affect the increase of bitcoin users. If facebook group also adopted bitcoin, I think, bitcoin users will increase significantly from before. because bitcoin will get advertising for free, if a social media platform like Facebook has adopted it.
With an increased acceptance of bitcoin it's becoming higher day by day which is the result of the growth of people's interest in the bitcoin. As more and more people are getting their interest into bitcoin many of the online stores are accepting it since Amazon have already announced to adopt it. Thus time is not far when everyone will accept it...
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
October 29, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

I've hear that amazon already adopting bitcoin. And companies such as microsoft and steam, have also adopted bitcoin. I thought this may affect the increase of bitcoin users. If facebook group also adopted bitcoin, I think, bitcoin users will increase significantly from before. because bitcoin will get advertising for free, if a social media platform like Facebook has adopted it.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
October 29, 2017, 07:56:14 AM
There are more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin and I believe, as what you have said, bitcoin will be accepted as payments in online shops. I have read something here in some of the threads that bitcoin is not yet accepted as payment in amazon because of its volatility and I think in the near future when everyone is using it, then it will be the time that more online shops will accept bitcoins.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 29, 2017, 07:53:09 AM
Bitcoin is already proved as the worlds currency and it will surely lead all others. More and more people are coming to know about bitcoin and its advantages and also how it works this is making bitcoin more famous and more valued currency in the world. Yes amazon has already announced that i is working on addinng  bitcoin payment  method on there shopping site.
PlayGame.com
October 29, 2017, 07:45:02 AM
yes in my college my all of my friends know about bitcoin half is interest in bitcoin and a half just know about bitcoin. they ask me about bitcoin and how it works, im agree with your post that someday online shop accept bitcoin as the payment, because its very easy for apply it on online shop, its easier than transfer from bank account or credit card because bitcoin is based on internet and real time
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 07:31:22 AM
People's interest are increasing and more and more investment are been laid on itSo far, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and thanks to the SegWit update, the network will fix all of the pending issues. The block size will increase and the malleability issue will be resolved.The price keeps on going up and there are predictions of Bitcoin reaching $10,000 in the next three yearsIn addition, several governments around the world (Malta, Australia, Austria) have expressed their support for Bitcoin and blockchain technology. It’s a reassurance whiff for those who are still not convinced to cryptocurrency and a new direction for Bitcoin that will help it to go mainstream. With governments’ assistance, people will feel encouraged to utilise Bitcoin. This will increase the demand and currency value.
October 29, 2017, 07:21:58 AM

I think shoppingsites like flipkar, amazon in the future will use bitcoin as a means of payment. Because the growth and use of bitcoin is increasing from previous years. I am very optimistic it will happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
October 29, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
Of course. Bitcoin has a very large community and it increases every day. Many of my friends often ask me about Bitcoin. It is becoming more and more popular. I believe that this is the money of our future.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 04:02:03 AM
The stability of bitcoin is not reliable. But studies say that bitcoin will increase to a very high rate. For a few years, the stability may lie unaffected. So most of them will prefer to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
October 29, 2017, 03:53:32 AM
It is expected
The more people knows about bitcoin, the more expensive it will be, because to want to get their hands on one
Supply and demand rule
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 03:52:01 AM
Amazon and other businesses are actually already accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
October 29, 2017, 03:45:05 AM
there a rumor about amazon will add bitcoin but until now it still not happening
we all know that if this will happen this will take bitcoin in new height let just hope those all establish company will start to accept bitcoin in the future
Activity: 249
October 29, 2017, 03:40:53 AM
Yea , as always. More the prices of Bitcoin increases more people find Bitcoin interesting and start investing in it and probably start investing in it. But then the opposite happens when the prices fall.
Yes price of bitcoin is the reason why a lot of people become more intereseted with bitcoin. People now is starting investing with bitcoin. And most of us entered bitcoin because of the benefits that it gives to us.
Pages:
Jump to: