Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 42. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 12:18:01 PM
maybe all online sites will do bitcoin as payment method because bitcoin is now famous as of many people that is using internet know about bitcoin and they will push this for that to happen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 12:15:24 PM
Yes, its a fact, because more and more people trying to find a way for making money online, social media and all the internet has many information about bitcoins and how to get them, and people starting investing and making money. Bitcoin getting now very big attention.
Activity: 611
October 22, 2017, 12:13:09 PM
Yes, bitcoin is the future, as I said, and I see that amazon will soon be dealing with Patkon, and not only is it going to spread the culture of Bitcoin in the years to come and getting involved in everything is normal.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 22, 2017, 12:06:25 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
As of now many people get interested in bitcoin and they already see the great potential of bitcoin and I think it will become our world currency. In addition to that, I agree that it will be our future and some store start to accept bitcoin as a payment and I think it will good enough in our future.
Activity: 378
October 22, 2017, 12:01:55 PM
One of the coomon fscts why a lot of people are already interested in bitcoins is the price itself, while you are gaining your tokens or coins or even bitcoins the value is increasing that is why lots of people are hooked up in the bitcoin industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 10:12:51 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?

I agree. More and more people are getting interested in bitcoins. For sure, one of the many reasons is it promotes earnings of fourfolds or more. Earning so much with a little investment is a plus and also seeing its price climbing up so fast, who wouldn't get interested? Whereas for online shopping sites, we can't blame them. The volatility of bitcoin is one good reason for them to think twice.
Activity: 134
Merit: 147
October 21, 2017, 10:09:14 AM
I'm just hoping all this extra interest and exposure will get big companies to start accepting bitcoin
Activity: 434
October 21, 2017, 10:03:58 AM
Now all people, including the leaders of large companies, look closely at bitcoin. This is a new currency, and while it is not very stable, it is nevertheless quite successful in such a short period of time. I think that very soon we will be able to freely pay bitcoin in all large, online and offline stores, cafes, taxis, etc. It is only necessary to wait for this time, but for now - to save the bitcoins and watch their growth. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 06:29:45 AM
People want to earn money without any effort and with small investment. If they had invested in Bitcoin, they wouldn't have to worry about working now. I try to encourage my friends to invest in Bitcoin, it's a futureproof investment. I wouldn't be suprised if the Bitcoin price hit $10000 by the end of this year. I was expecting that we will hit only $6000 by the end of the year but know I believe that everything is possible.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
October 21, 2017, 04:53:24 AM
It because now bitcoin price is moving up probably many people were interested of it and some endorsed to their relatives or even friends to do work in bitcoin to have a extra income.

Sooner or later that will be happen that other online shopping will accept bitcoin as payment, more convenience to pay and safe to transact.
Bitcoin is getting recognized by almost majority of the people and the price of bitcoin is moving because of the demand that goes into bitcoin and because of bitcoin it makes their life easier because they can easily transact money without paying too much fees and waiting for a long time. If the online shop owners will know bitcoin then they can easily adjust their payment system for adding bitcoin to that.

That is primarily the reason on why bitcoin has reached another milestone in terms of price, doubling its price way 4 months ago reaching the $6000 mark. One of the external factors on why bitcoin's price is increasing is due to the constant demands of retailers, acknowledging its potential in the market thus, many are starting to accept it as a payment for their products or services. Sooner or later, the price might even reach the $10,000 mark assuming there are no forks, ICO banning, country prohibitions, or market failure (which inevitably will happen) by next year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 21, 2017, 04:22:35 AM
Bitcoin is our future, how more people know about it, the more attention it will get.

That’s true bitcoin will lead us to a brighter future. Everyday bitcoin are increasing both in demand and prices and we all know thah this affect the price since the supply is limited. This is reall the future and people should invest on this good asset.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 21, 2017, 04:19:29 AM
It because now bitcoin price is moving up probably many people were interested of it and some endorsed to their relatives or even friends to do work in bitcoin to have a extra income.

Sooner or later that will be happen that other online shopping will accept bitcoin as payment, more convenience to pay and safe to transact.
Bitcoin is getting recognized by almost majority of the people and the price of bitcoin is moving because of the demand that goes into bitcoin and because of bitcoin it makes their life easier because they can easily transact money without paying too much fees and waiting for a long time. If the online shop owners will know bitcoin then they can easily adjust their payment system for adding bitcoin to that.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 21, 2017, 03:35:55 AM

October 21, 2017, 03:23:37 AM
Bitcoin is our future, how more people know about it, the more attention it will get.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
October 21, 2017, 03:16:49 AM
Bitcoins gains interest from worlwide, so there will be a possibility that giant online shopping sites will accept bitcoin as one of their payment processors. I really hope that this will happen in the near future so that we can use bitcoins to buy our personal needs. Actually there are lot of stores already accepting bitcoin now.

Yes, its so true a lot of people getting interest to bitcoin because they have gain a lot of trust to the public. The continuious compaigning bitcoin by twitter, media sites, and facebook are one of the proof why many investors wants to invest a lot of investment, and a lot of traders getting into trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
October 21, 2017, 02:53:32 AM
Bitcoins gains interest from worlwide, so there will be a possibility that giant online shopping sites will accept bitcoin as one of their payment processors. I really hope that this will happen in the near future so that we can use bitcoins to buy our personal needs. Actually there are lot of stores already accepting bitcoin now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
October 21, 2017, 02:51:41 AM
Yes, when you invest in bitcoin lastyear, your interest now will be huge, but dont rush in, bitcoin price will continue to rise again.
Activity: 42
October 21, 2017, 02:48:43 AM
I have seen a large number of people around me begin to embrace bitcoin and many of them have also become active traders. My beloved is that this trend will continue well into the future
October 21, 2017, 02:47:56 AM
world population 7.6 billion

total btc 21 million

thats all i need to know right now
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 02:45:53 AM
Yes, there are lot of people when they first heard and understand bitcoin they make interest on it. Everyday there are lot of people adding in bitcoin and more people change their career when they heard on how to make money on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: