Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 38. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 11:17:05 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Of course bitcoin's price is increasing and still increasing. And right now bitcoins price is whooing the crowd.  Look at the price go. And as for the flipkar, amazon and other shopping sites, they might cope to the everchanging world. If they could, many people will go in their services.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 10:52:23 PM
This is because of the continuing rise in bitcoins that bring huge profits to its investors. So many people are also trying to get into it. So it is constantly recognizable and of course the price is rising even more because of the money that people who have just come to know bitcoins. If the good things go on, I'm sure that $ 10,000 is likely to happen
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
October 31, 2017, 10:31:19 PM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
Yeah i think many people are getting interested in bitcoin.  As we can see, now a days there are many people going to looking for source of income and they found out this bitcoin and they are starting to get interested. I believe that many people get a higher income and earnings as they go through with it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 10:19:39 PM
You are right Bitcoin future looks bright but I think it will lose its value if it's known to everyone.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
October 31, 2017, 04:41:58 PM
Paypal has accepted Bitcoin, Amazon is considering to accept. Trust me, Cryptocurrency is the world future. It will be admitted all the world.
Activity: 46
October 31, 2017, 04:02:30 PM
nope, it isnt, interest in making profit does.
Activity: 210
October 31, 2017, 03:59:21 PM
Of course e interest and the demand will be increasing due to its big value. Anyone who heard about Bitcoin and thought about investing in it has seen its history and its big evolution during the last year, he will conclure that Bitcoin is not risked and why not to invest all his money (or a big part of his money)
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
October 31, 2017, 03:57:16 PM
Many people are very interested to this bitcoin because of the high value. They we're search in the internet what is bitcoin and they know about the price of bitcoin, they get interested! Bitcoin has a fastest growing as this year. In the future all of shopping sites will accept bitcoin. If many of us used digital currency, I know many shopping sites will accept this as in demand to their costumer.
With every increase in the bitcoin price the media goes wilde makeing sure that everyone knows about bitcoin and this is works for our advantage because the more popele that use bitcoin the higher the demand, the higher the demand the higher the price gets, and this puts bitcoi nat a position where it it becomes very popular, which investors and bussines owners will come to relize and start adapting it in their bussines model and a payment methd and eventualy bitcoin will become a universal currency that is leagaly accepted every where.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
October 31, 2017, 03:49:22 PM
Many people are very interested to this bitcoin because of the high value. They we're search in the internet what is bitcoin and they know about the price of bitcoin, they get interested! Bitcoin has a fastest growing as this year. In the future all of shopping sites will accept bitcoin. If many of us used digital currency, I know many shopping sites will accept this as in demand to their costumer.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
Campaign Manager
October 31, 2017, 10:44:17 AM
People to people and internet resources. Today's living with just a computer or laptop and an internet connection is such a great help for us people to connect with the world. So, why not make a living out of it? Because of today's innovations, many people are getting interested on what they think of they could gain something from it. And that something is money. Yes money! We need money for a living. And in order for us to earn a lot without getting tired and just sit down like a king/queen, the answer to our problem is BITCOIN! Many people call it as a scam but because there are already people who stood up and claimed that Bitcoin is real, some got interested to join the community. And right now, here we are people of the community! Yes including you who is reading this. We are already a part of this community. And that is because we have seen this world as a true world. Thank you for reading!
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 10:36:13 AM

Considering how much capable the young generation are, I can see a bright future for the world of bitcoin. I hope for a future with everyone, including the poor, have access to bitcoins and allowing everyone to use it on a daily basis. Not only websites such as amazon, but also markets and even little ramen shops will accept bitcoins as payment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 10:34:14 AM

Yeah volume of bitcoin users now increasing so fast, because it value is going to the moon as always. Bitcoin is so popular especially to students who can get their allowance . There are some sites that already accept bitcoin as their mode of payment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 31, 2017, 10:32:45 AM
Currently Bitcoin development is very good, Bitcoin Demand is amazing and I'm sure more and more big e-commerce will be interested to apply Bitcoin in their system. There needs to be a struggle from various aspects of the world today, the bitcoin users' active role as well as the Government in various countries will determine how Bitcoin will be developed in the future.
Activity: 504
October 31, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

And with high interest, investors will come, and when there are more investors, more innovations in the world of bitcoins. So that's why the collective interest of the many allows progress in bitcoins. Eventually, bitcoins will reach its mainstream status and everybody (including websites) will accept bitcoins as a form of payment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
October 31, 2017, 10:22:55 AM
Many are getting interested because tv shows are featuring Bitcoin. How one can earn by just staying at home. Also many people are already seeing several individuals becoming financially stable. It probably peak their interest.
Activity: 364
October 31, 2017, 10:21:31 AM
now bitcoin is getting easier for shopping
amazon also prepare for pe, pay via bitcoin
Activity: 140
October 31, 2017, 10:18:51 AM
In the near future i guess. Bitcoin can be recognized as a virtual ATM card in which you can use it for everyday exchanges but for now, since the value of bitcoin is still unsure it is unlikely not to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
October 31, 2017, 10:17:05 AM
Increase in demand for bitcoin means that its price will increase also. This only shows that bitcoin is really making a good impression to the market. It's great potentials caused its fame and I do hope that its price continuously increase.
Activity: 28
October 31, 2017, 10:11:49 AM
According to the data of CoinDesk the price of Bitcoin rose 1.66% to $5,664.64 last Thursday.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 10:05:10 AM
Just now i was reading about amazon going to start accepting bitcoin as payment mode . Not sure about the which counties but your wish is already initiated . Hope soon it will be accepted worldwide currency .
Pages:
Jump to: