Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 45. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 05:02:04 AM
This is nothing. We have barely scratched the surface. Yes big consumer websites like Amazon have not yet adopted btc but it is closer than you think. It will definitely be a slow progression but it is happening as we speak. Im optimistic for what the next 2-5 years is gonna be like. Its gonna be a historic!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 04:42:15 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

Yes ofcourse the interest about bitcoin is increasing everyday due to its price increasing everyday. shopping sites like flipkart, amazon may start accepting the bitcoins in coming few years as most of the percentage of young generation is using bitcoin forum and earning in bitcoin so, maybe this could lead to accepting of bitcoins by these shopping sites.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 20, 2017, 04:41:56 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
For me, they must accept bitcoin nowadays, because bitcoin is like our own money today just cash out it and enter the amount of money that you want to get. Amazons, lazada and other sites will accept bitcoin in the future but you can use it now by transacting it to the near bank in your hometown convert your bitcoin to money and Alas! you can get it instantly.
Activity: 8
October 20, 2017, 04:40:44 AM
It will keep on getting popular. But if it comes under any regulatory body I don't think e-commerce sites will accept any kind of cryptocurrencies.

If you are so keen about bitcoin and if you are interested in handling our bitcointalk announcement page, please contact us by inboxing us or by contacting us in telegram. You can contact us in telegram through our twitter handle @BoonTech
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 04:36:00 AM
Cryptocurrencies are booming now, although a lot of people considered bitcoin as profitable investment rather than currency but its fine,  atleast they buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 20, 2017, 04:31:42 AM

we wait for what will happen. until now still only romor. but I believe, the future will be a lot of innovation involving bitcoin in every online transaction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 04:24:32 AM
Increasing interest of bitcoin because many people discovered about bitcoin that their addresses is a long string of 34 alphanumetric characters.In that address,it's impossible to tell the recipient. That why most of the people doing illegal transactions through using bitcoin.Beside to protect the privacy even further, most wallet programs assign the users a portfolio ID.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 04:14:15 AM
Yes many investor are now starting to get interest in bitcoin due to its votality,They wanted it because they want to hold the bitcoin and kept it in for a years.Its potentially growing by now and i see the fact that when it will go down many will buy bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 20, 2017, 04:10:38 AM
I am really interested in bitcoin since i was able to earn a big amount of penny.
what i was still searching from then till now is where i can buy smartphone through bitcoin payment.

But, in other perspective bitcoin is really Interesting, in my country not every person knows about bitcoin, only to those who are looking for it. and it is really interesting and fascinating. we can acquire knowledge while Earning Bitcoin.

Now, I am Learning the inside and out of trading In Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
October 20, 2017, 04:06:14 AM
Bitcoin is whole new market with lot of new instruments. The idea that you can trade 24/7 on all exchanges is mind blowing for anybody who ever had stock on NYSE. I think we are now in the state of shock and meditation. Marketing and ads people still don know how to package it  and sell it.For now most of the information is on this very forum. Once its pushed to google ads and facebook interest will grow.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 03:51:04 AM
Yes indeed it is. Especially after bitcoins overcame the banning if ICOs in China and reached a great milestone of $5000 and still rising.Also bitcoins are being accepted in many countries.Even in my country a local merchant accepts bitcoins as mode of payment.Also it's high technology and the ease of transactions makes it more popular.The greatest advantage being anonymous and a decentralized currency.
The continuous growth of bit coin is the basic reason that the investors interest is increasing day by day and all people want to earn and earn money him as well as for his family members because money is the entity which fulfill the basic needs of each and every individual. Bit coin is a sound money so people are taking their keen interest in it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
October 19, 2017, 11:34:28 PM
Yes, it is true. many people who are interested in Bitcoin, people-start following the development of Bitcoin. and that's good news as prices will get higher in the future, and more and more store developers to use Bitcoin. hopefully.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
October 19, 2017, 08:24:37 PM
The interest of both people and government bodies in all countries is now really huge. Nobody already denies the revolutionary nature of blockchein technology and the advantages that this technology provides to people. Lately, the crypto currency has also been very positively assessed, and more and more experts and experts agree that the digital virtual currency is the future and that it will gradually displace the usual paper money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 19, 2017, 08:22:45 PM
The interest of bitcoin has grown very high in the past few months, I think it's because of the price of bitcoin growing very high, so people wants to start earning before it becomes too late.
the growth of bitcoin is increasing and the price is greatly increasing .. so no progress, because everyone will try to know and try to learn it in order to join bitcoin .. because they know bitcoin is very profitable for him and can improve the economy or made as a promising side .. incredible bitcoin ..
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
October 19, 2017, 07:58:40 PM
There is no other way for these famous online shopping sites if they want to extend their market but to accept cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. This is going to happen, although we do not know exactly when. The use of bitcoin will probably grow double or triple or even more every year and so e-commerce will have to start considering acceptance of bitcoin as payment.
With the amount of customers they have and if there was that much pressure from the customers to start accepting bitcoin they could have already done that by now,they do know what their customers wanted and i am sure that they might not be getting that much request from their customers but i hope they will start accepting at a later time,i hope some of the major gambling sites starts accepting bitcoin like bet365 .
Activity: 42
October 19, 2017, 07:48:13 PM
Guys, what do you think about ICOs that involve investors with bounty campaigns. In my opinion it quite bad strategy – Cult of the cargo. You get token for Facebook repost and wait until ICO to sell in case everything go fine.
Such approach is useless for investors and projects. First does not even read white paper and projects think they have real interested audience lol.
Heard about people who believe Totum and U-Trust are very promising ICO in October but I prefer Confideal – it is reliable guys. Telegram support is really great I fill confident investing cash.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
October 19, 2017, 07:46:58 PM

There is no other way for these famous online shopping sites if they want to extend their market but to accept cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin. This is going to happen, although we do not know exactly when. The use of bitcoin will probably grow double or triple or even more every year and so e-commerce will have to start considering acceptance of bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 07:39:36 PM
Currently, bitcoin is in everyone's favor, how not just by saying and telling the benefits of bitcoin to the people around us and they are happy to collaborate and learn it. The proof of these weeks is that many newbie are starting to join in this bitcoin.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
October 19, 2017, 07:36:58 PM
The interest in bitcoin is increasing that is why we need to invest bitcoin now in able for us to gain so much money in the future. Because if you invest now and then wait until the value of bitcoin becomes higher you can earn and gain so much interest in the changes in the bitcoin value. From that you can get your return on investment.
Right.We need to invest now in bitcoin even if it increases its value everyday.It's where we can generate bigger income if we hold it for long.There is really a vast increase when it comes to those who become interested in bitcoin.I believe it's more way of making bitcoin more famous worldwide.Increase in value means more profit for us.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
October 19, 2017, 07:25:30 PM
I expect BTC to be 7k or even greater as huge number of people including the high profile billionaires are buying large amount of bitcoins. The recent Bitcoin dropped at 3k started to increase the volume of BTC tremendously. So Mr.Bitcoin, see you at 8k.

Pages:
Jump to: