Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 44. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 20, 2017, 10:16:21 AM
yes it will be our future that many people using bitcoin and hoping that will accept bitcoin anywhere you go in other countries so we don't need to convert dollar into foreign currency this will bitcoin increase so much.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 09:37:24 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading

The online companies had taken a big risk when they started to accept bitcoins. Of course they want to adapt with the increasing demand in the market. They are large companies so I think they are capable of maintaining their finance for bitcoin. And they also know that they will gain more profit in bitcoins because of the demand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 20, 2017, 09:25:49 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
Of course, if the amount of people that demand them to add bitcoin as an payment option, they will consider adding it as they will generate profit from that. Bitcoin popularity really booming this year and the future looks very bright especially later after the november fork. More adoption is coming as the userbase is growing.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
October 20, 2017, 09:20:50 AM
Yeah bitcoin is likely to be accepted as a payment in amazon by the edge of this year. A lot of people excited bout this.. The growing interest that is willingness towards bitcoin is increasing and thats because of the freaking price and nothing else. Ask people about bitcoin they will either tell you that they don't know what it is or they will say that's price is so and so.. Hell someone said that bitcoin was fucking company. Guess you just can't avoid the existence of dumbasses in this world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
October 20, 2017, 08:16:35 AM
I also believe that the number of people who are interested in bitcoin are increasing. As the value of bitcoin rises the number of people who wants to have bitcoin also increases. And sooner or later many business establishment will accept bitcoin as mode of payment because they will know a lot of people are now using bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 07:00:36 AM
The main reason for the growing interest is its booming price going up and up without any limits known. I see in the coming days more volume as the craze among investors is pretty high level and are expecting good returns as well whatever the price they buy. Henceforth , we may see the coins being accepted by shopping websites if made regulated , that would definitely boost the economies of countries and reduce the cash ratio wherever applicable as cash deficit also plays a vital role in  managing the economy of countries. Volume will be on higher node thats all i can say.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 20, 2017, 06:55:47 AM
Yes it was and I think was likely continue to increase ,too bad for those people who have already sold their bitcoins I think that the value of bitcoin will double up within next year so let us all Hold our coins and harvest soon in the near future
well in my part the interest of bitcoin increasing is always there the excitement the thrill the profit is always there .i think the pwrson who already sold thier bitcoin is really feeling blamed .but i think there dicision is not really worst maybe it is worst but only slight.the important is the learning that the experience give to us even if we failed today there are always another day and another chance to gain big huge profit in bitcoin just keep goin.
Activity: 350
October 20, 2017, 06:44:33 AM
Yes it was and I think was likely continue to increase ,too bad for those people who have already sold their bitcoins I think that the value of bitcoin will double up within next year so let us all Hold our coins and harvest soon in the near future
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Healthpromag.com
October 20, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

Yea, the interest in increasing because of a lot of reasons and I will just a list a few of the reasons here:
1. Bitcoin is growing faster than it was predicted
2. It is a form of investment and it is better than other cryptos, infact other cryptos follows its trend, if the price increases other cryptos increase in value
3. It guarantees anonymity
4. The monetary value is not fixed as the value changes just like other assets.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
October 20, 2017, 06:40:36 AM

why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??

I don't think they will accept it because we can't buy things with currency who is not having stability in terms of prices. I mean just imagine if I'm buying a pen at 0.002 btc today and the rate is 4.5k then it will result my pen price as 0.002 x 4.5k USD. Now, if I'm buying sane pen a week later when the price is 5.5k then my resulting price would be 0.002 x 5.5k. That's a huge huge difference for the price per product per time point in timeline. So there are many things that needs to be consider for a merchant to apply it as payment processor.

Activity: 392
October 20, 2017, 05:33:33 AM

Obviously more people interest in bitcoin everyday especially after the bitcoin price increase so high. I don't think amazon will accept bitcoin very soon, we still need more time to get bitcoin being accepted in amazon or other online shops.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
October 20, 2017, 05:31:07 AM
It's great that the interest is increasing. It increases the legitimacy of bitcoin because increased popularity means trust in bitcoin is increasing as well. Although my fear is that this additional interest may eventually trigger some sort of mass craze, like the dot com bubble, if you will. Because initially people are approaching bitcoin not as an alternative currency or not as an investment option, but rather as a way of making some quick money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
October 20, 2017, 05:29:51 AM
yes as bitcoin's popularity and acceptance are increasing many stores and huge companies are looking forward to bitcoin as another mode of payment but due the fact bitcoin is very young, huge companies can't accept bitcoin as another mode of payment in present bjt we are slowly making a progress anyway as stores slowly accepting bitcoin. maybe in future we will shops that bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 20, 2017, 05:29:02 AM
Interesting bitcoin I have not seen yet, what is the interest of two years ago, now there is the same thing. Theft events, division events have done a lot to Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin should be a bit more determined.
Activity: 372
CPLAY Network
October 20, 2017, 05:24:30 AM
I believe sooner or later, online stores like amazon, alibaba, flipkart and others, will receive payments via cryptocurrency,
but cryptocurrencies are more stable like ETH for example ..
Activity: 169
October 20, 2017, 05:19:31 AM
I also noticed that and I also see some friends of mine giving interest on bitcoins. I wont be shock if one day bitcoin with be like as good as cold cash in doing transactions.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 05:18:17 AM
Amazing... I wonder how high it could get, Just when it seems that's the highest it can go, boom it's higher again 😂
Activity: 385
October 20, 2017, 05:17:02 AM
Cryptocurrencies are booming now, although a lot of people considered bitcoin as profitable investment rather than currency but its fine,  atleast they buy bitcoin.

Lol this is so true. Hopefully that would be the bridge between today and mass adoption tomorrow. Everything has to start somewhere right?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 20, 2017, 05:13:45 AM
As the price of bitcoin is continue going up and as the acceptance of bitcoin is getting more wide then it means that the interest of the people are getting into bitcoin also and there is no doubt that in the next couple of months, the amount of users will grow very high because of the possibility that bitcoin can reach up to 10,000 USD and everybody will be in a panic mode for being a FOMO.
Activity: 294
October 20, 2017, 05:02:55 AM
If I'm not mistaken, Amazon already accepts bitcoin for payment. More and more stores allow you to pay for their goods and services in bitcoins, but they are still a little Sad
Pages:
Jump to: