Pages:
Author

Topic: interest in bitcoin is increasing - page 52. (Read 11415 times)

Activity: 979
Merit: 258
October 17, 2017, 06:29:10 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
yes , there's more people has interesting in the bitcoin since this months. i think its because its BER months? (i think only) when the ber month's come some people has got a problem in their financial assistance they cant provide their own needed their need extra income because they're salary is enough for the budget of the family they don't have a budget for they're luxuries and we know the bitcoin can help our financial problem just to earn with it without investing. so many people now are get interesting
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
October 17, 2017, 06:22:56 AM
why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??

It is highly volatile, reason why Amazon doesn't want to accept it yet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 06:16:29 AM
why they cant accept...they can start accepting bitcoins...is bitoin's value so much less in today's market??
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
October 17, 2017, 05:59:18 AM
Well it sure must have been lucrative for most businesses that started early with bitcoin accepted payments. Their money has gone times 5 atleast if they holded.
Maybe Bitcoin will never be accepted at Amazon, maybe another coin will fill that role.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 05:57:52 AM
As per we can see the interest in bitcoin of people is increasing at a high rate...I believe it will be our future...but will the shoppingsites like flipkar,amazon be able to accept bitcoins?
may be in the next generation.......thanz fr reading
Pages:
Jump to: