Pages:
Author

Topic: Interesting websites to visit when you're bored. - page 3. (Read 13563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
when i have some time to lose i visit these sites bitcointalk, cryptotalk, bitcoingarden, cointelegraph, coingecko, coinmarketcap and obviously reddit
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
When I was bored, I would usually browse the comic website to read some interesting comics and it is really a good thing to kill  time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Link here interesting sites you ever seen.
It can be humor websites, forums or sources of good mood. Really cool websites to help cure boredom.
I used to read Medium, open coinstats news on android and watching some videos on youtube.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
TiKToK has been interesting to me...!!  Grin
Activity: 50
 I just binge watch tutorials in YouTube  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I’m into science and technology so I like to read up on latest updates, especially those that predict what kind of future we’ll have. I like Futurism and Medium as well as blogs like https://goddessathena051.wixsite.com/website/blog/
You’ll find entertaining and informational articles there about virtual reality and even transhumanism.
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Definitely youtube. You can watch funny videos when you feel down, you can watch interesting educational videos, tutorials, free movies, music videos. Youtube is endless.
Activity: 142
To reading something with a good content, I think medium is always a good idea, when it comes to videos - Youtube is the best Wink
Activity: 84
Medium is a great website to read very interesting articles depends on which topic interests you.
If it's just for fun, definitely 9gag. Or just watch YouTube tutorials. 
Activity: 4
You could give memo.cash a try, kills some time for me.
Activity: 1
There are some really cool sites like https://www.boredalot.com and https://www.boredbutton.com   lots of funny and random stuff  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 55
My favorite website is youtube. I get different varieties of videos over there and they are entertaining. It is worth visiting there especially when bored.
Activity: 28
pinterest.com
you may pick out there any subject matter you want
recently i have spent maximum of the time in crypto, but whilst that doesn't show up, I generally visit video games related and hardware related youtube channels.
Activity: 27
I simply pass Yahoo information to read cutting-edge information while ever I locate dull.
YouTube.com all of the outstanding stuff u will locate here whilst you are becoming bored
Activity: 8
When I get bored while working I tend to prefer listening to religious songs. It makes me feel comfortable and peaceful so that it will make the brain more fresh.
Activity: 10
One should try kik messenger when hez bored. There you can find friends and stuffs
Activity: 20
Facebook , Instagram and youtube
Pages:
Jump to: