Pages:
Author

Topic: Interesting websites to visit when you're bored. - page 5. (Read 13563 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Go watch some youtube videos. Then watch the next and don't skip. Eventually, you've wasted a whole day on youtube. But if I'm down in the dumps, I type in 9gag and just laugh my problems away. I sometimes look for some instrutions on how to build things on Instructionables. I only do that when I am really bored.
Activity: 76
Reddit is damn interesting and you can always read some great info there.
Activity: 35
When I am getting I open Youtube and start watching some funny videos.And some times open facebook.Mainly when I am getting bored I use to go outside my home.
Activity: 471
Merit: 105
see my signature  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Youtube, instagram and twitter
Activity: 44
I'm reading the forum because there is a lot of useful information here.
Activity: 43
Youtube  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 31
humans are sociable beings. I think facebook can help with boredom. No need to look elsewhere
Activity: 12
I rarely post something there or I just read the shared posts by my friends.
Activity: 55
YouTube and Drawception.
Activity: 29
anime websites such as kissanime and gogoanime. I enjoy reading the introductions without watching the shows
Activity: 66
Read some tech blogs of you are into tech and get some information.
Activity: 48
Activity: 30
Link here interesting sites you ever seen.
It can be humor websites, forums or sources of good mood. Really cool websites to help cure boredom.
Netflix !
I prefer reading movie articles as they interest me and I enjoy reading that.
Activity: 4
I would have to say that my time flies when i am on tumblr. There are so many pictures, texts, gifs to see and they are all great. I must admit i love when i stumble across some naked ladies Smiley That is my favorite Smiley Wasting so much time on that site, probably i am bored most of my time, need to start doing my job or else i would end up broke:)
9gag is my favourite pastime and I can spend hours reading that.
Activity: 8
I usually search random things on google. You get to find a lot if random facts.
Activity: 84
One of my favorite website that I visited most is the youtube why? Because when I'm in the mood of boredom I always watch music videos, mostly in my favorite singers like Shawn Mendes, Bruno Mars, Boyce Avenue, etc. and sometimes it helps me to site an information on my assignments and others like my own purpose.You can also site here the entertainment videos that's make your mood happy, so for me Youtube is the answer of boredom
Activity: 339
Merit: 15
I have to say 9Gag but be careful.

It's highly addictive
Pages:
Jump to: