Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 20. (Read 128718 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
March 23, 2017, 01:50:56 PM
We have some world cup qualifying matches that start will review them tomorrow and place some bets and predictions tomorrow.

This is exciting hoping to see good match and good review from the experts here tomorrow.
What will be the team that has a big chance of getting the trophy?
Now after few hours we have some very exciting games South America World Cup Qualification one of world's best teams going to show power I am going with Argentina vs Chile both have good track record in this match under 2.5 have some good odds 2.05 I love this
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
March 23, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
here is my bet for tomorrow , the game is Syria vs Uzbekista and my pick is Syria to win at X4.673 ( at the time I placed the bet )
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/f4e565bdGtWb2RVY2RMaW5SeWJRNVNkbTB3Zz09/r/796332/

Uzbekistan is favor by bookies , but I can't see Syria losing tomorrow it's gonna be a win or a draw IMO so you can take Syria +0.5
but I see a great value in picking Syria , first of all Uzbekistan isn't that better especially that the Syrian players are truly warriors
imagine a team playing to please their people who are suffering from war , they will definitely fight for the win tomorrow
also Firas Al-Khatib is back to the team now , he was away for political reasons and now he decided to come back
Firas in Syria is like Totti in Roma , Imagine how the team will be inspired

that's my opinion for the match , with this kind of odds it's for sure +EV

BOOM BOOM BOOM
as I expected the Syrian team dominated the match and they were able to win the match , the players were truly amazing
it was a sweat since the referee canceled a goal for Syria after he decided that it was offside but it wasn't
and as I mentioned Firas , he played the last 10 minutes of the match and with his experience he was able to gain a penalty in the last few minutes reminding as when Totti entered against Torino and turned the results  Grin

I may post another bet for Qatar vs Iran , but still not that sure what should I pick
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
March 22, 2017, 07:50:05 PM
We have some world cup qualifying matches that start will review them tomorrow and place some bets and predictions tomorrow.

This is exciting hoping to see good match and good review from the experts here tomorrow.
What will be the team that has a big chance of getting the trophy?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
March 22, 2017, 07:22:17 PM
here is my bet for tomorrow , the game is Syria vs Uzbekista and my pick is Syria to win at X4.673 ( at the time I placed the bet )
https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/f4e565bdGtWb2RVY2RMaW5SeWJRNVNkbTB3Zz09/r/796332/

Uzbekistan is favor by bookies , but I can't see Syria losing tomorrow it's gonna be a win or a draw IMO so you can take Syria +0.5
but I see a great value in picking Syria , first of all Uzbekistan isn't that better especially that the Syrian players are truly warriors
imagine a team playing to please their people who are suffering from war , they will definitely fight for the win tomorrow
also Firas Al-Khatib is back to the team now , he was away for political reasons and now he decided to come back
Firas in Syria is like Totti in Roma , Imagine how the team will be inspired

that's my opinion for the match , with this kind of odds it's for sure +EV
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
March 22, 2017, 05:50:43 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 06, 2017, 06:17:09 AM
Nice to see Cameroon wins and African Cup of Nations.
They deserve the win, they played excellent through whole tournament and proven to be good nation in world football. Hope they will do bigger on next world cup.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
February 06, 2017, 06:09:04 AM
lazio will win @1.68

ajax 2.5 Under @2.28

konya win @1.47

celtic 2.5 goal Under @2.08

empoli will win @3.51

fc augsburg will draw @3.42

Very nice predictions although I cant access the outcomes for Celtic an Fc Augsburg. I don't know what the outcome was. The rest of the matches you got them right.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 05, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
Cameroon came back to win in the end, I had them at x6 when they were down a goal and it did pay, Just wanted to have them with a higher sum though.
legendary
February 05, 2017, 02:56:28 PM
Egypt will face Cameroon in the final of  Africa Cup of Nations , both teams have a good apparence in this AFCON they fight in every game they played , especially Cameroon they win against Senegal and Ghana ,two of best teams in Africa !  i will bet for Cameroon to win in this Final .

I also place bet on Cameroon hope they will win they sure deserve to win this time. They showed great football and really looking for then to win
Activity: 710
Merit: 255
February 05, 2017, 06:51:26 AM
juve - inter both team have goal (dybala-icardi)
besiktas - Fenerbahce, besiktas going to 1.5 goal 
fc augsburg draw 3.42
sevilla 1.5 goal Over
real sociedad 1.5 Over
İ think besiktas couldnt score 2 goals on this match.
Juve inter good pick
Activity: 420
February 05, 2017, 06:39:42 AM
lazio will win @1.68

ajax 2.5 Under @2.28

konya win @1.47

celtic 2.5 goal Under @2.08

empoli will win @3.51

fc augsburg will draw @3.42
Activity: 462
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2017, 05:05:15 AM
juve - inter both team have goal (dybala-icardi)
besiktas - Fenerbahce, besiktas going to 1.5 goal 
fc augsburg draw 3.42
sevilla 1.5 goal Over
real sociedad 1.5 Over
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 04, 2017, 06:41:52 PM
Egypt will face Cameroon in the final of  Africa Cup of Nations , both teams have a good apparence in this AFCON they fight in every game they played , especially Cameroon they win against Senegal and Ghana ,two of best teams in Africa !  i will bet for Cameroon to win in this Final .
legendary
Activity: 1162
February 04, 2017, 09:58:20 AM
the final of the African Cup is: Egypt-Ghana

The Egypt has played in its history 6 finals winning them all.
Ghana has played 9 finals, winning only 4.

You need to get your facts right. Ghana lost Cameroun by 2 goals and therefore Cameroun will square it out with Egypt in the AFON final. Ghana will instead meet Burkina Faso in the third playoff.

3rd pace will ended draw so hope for penalties in this game. Cameronwill make win Iin finals

3rd place will be played later today.

After Burkina Faso surprised and grabbed a goal against Egypt and Ghana lost by 2-0 against Cameroon, I think Burkina Faso will win today(excellent odds) and under 3.5 goals

I don't know the result of the finals, but I would go to under 2.5 goals and both teams not to score
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 04, 2017, 09:21:18 AM
I have a strong feeling that Egypt will win the AFCON title. They have been very consistent and have won most of their matches. They just need to keep up the level for one more match and they will win it all. They have some good talent in Mohamed Salah and El Mohammady who will be effective from the right flank.
legendary
February 04, 2017, 07:55:08 AM

You need to get your facts right. Ghana lost Cameroun by 2 goals and therefore Cameroun will square it out with Egypt in the AFON final. Ghana will instead meet Burkina Faso in the third playoff.

3rd pace will ended draw so hope for penalties in this game. Cameronwill make win Iin finals
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 04, 2017, 06:22:20 AM
melbourne victory - melbourne city - First half/full 1/x
perth glory - newcastle jets - First half/full 1/x
malaga - espanyol -  First half/full x/1
heidenheim - nürnberg -  First half/full 1/1

Activity: 526
February 04, 2017, 06:12:19 AM

Activity: 462
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2017, 05:56:10 AM
atletico madrid win
hertha berlin win
glasgow rangers win
everton win
chelsea-arsenal g 2.5 Over
monaco-nice 2.5 Over
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
February 03, 2017, 09:27:29 PM
Burkina Faso vs Gana

I think he will want to find consolation in this match after defeating the match against Ghana kamerun. If Gana is going to win me this game. But this match can be under 2.5. So I have to think well before entering this game. It would be more logical to enter and play from the living. I think the first half may not score goals.

Pages:
Jump to: