Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 24. (Read 128718 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
November 16, 2016, 11:11:34 AM
What the heck! Is Lionel Messi still playing for Argentina? I thought he said he was going to quit playing for the national team. I wonder what made him change his mind. One thing is for sure though, Argentina is a completely different team when Messi is on the pitch  Wink

Lionel Messi impressed very emotional when announcing his retirement from the national team of Argentina, because he is such frustrations after failing to deliver 2 times champion for Argentina in a row.
then the reason he came back was because he had thought the argentina's football has a lot of problems and he does not want to add the problem.
So he still want to help argentina. Especially, the world cup will begin in 2018.

Will he announce to retire again if Argentina can pass the Conmebol Qualifying stage?Wondering what will Messi do if Argentina do not qualify to Russia? They are now in 5th place, indeed they still have good chance because the points differences with above teams is not that big but as we all know that anything may happen in soccer.
So firstly he should focus to help his team to qualify from the qualifying stage then he can think further. At least he and his team should not think too far (to be a champion) at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2016, 09:36:00 AM
Wow England vs Spain final score  2-2  Shocked after everyone thought England won the match
But the Spain players change the score in the last   minutes to 2-2  89' and 90'+

big time choke job!

this has happened to me on a few games over the last couple weeks. I will
have a draw and there will be a score in the 85+ minute to mess up my bet
or my team that's up will give up a goal late.

England should be to good for that... or so I thought
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
November 16, 2016, 09:30:15 AM
England is so poor at the end of the match. Concended 2 goals in 5 minutes after leading 2 goals a whole game. England looks like a super team when they played against a weak team, but if play against a strong team, they looks bad.

Yeah, that 2 goal in the very last minute is really sick. It's really unexpected result from England, i thought it will be easy for England because already got 2 goals. My bet on England ML is dead because of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 16, 2016, 08:55:58 AM
England is so poor at the end of the match. Concended 2 goals in 5 minutes after leading 2 goals a whole game. England looks like a super team when they played against a weak team, but if play against a strong team, they looks bad.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
November 16, 2016, 04:47:36 AM
What the heck! Is Lionel Messi still playing for Argentina? I thought he said he was going to quit playing for the national team. I wonder what made him change his mind. One thing is for sure though, Argentina is a completely different team when Messi is on the pitch  Wink

Lionel Messi impressed very emotional when announcing his retirement from the national team of Argentina, because he is such frustrations after failing to deliver 2 times champion for Argentina in a row.
then the reason he came back was because he had thought the argentina's football has a lot of problems and he does not want to add the problem.
So he still want to help argentina. Especially, the world cup will begin in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 16, 2016, 04:27:32 AM
I don't usually watch the international games but wow did England suck.  Leading 2 - 0 for the whole match only to see it go away at the last 3 or so minutes of the match.  What is it with them?  They have a squad of good players and yet they, for lack of a better word, suck.  It hurts to watch it.

It is a common thing on friendly matches, just a match to try some reserve players. Just look at the stats of the match, 1st half was very good for England but second half was so good for Spain especially after both team made some substitutions.
It is not that suck for them at least the manager of both team may analyze what is good and what is bad for the team.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2016, 04:24:59 AM
Important Wins for Argentina and Chile Against tricky opponents such as Uruguay and Colombia.
Now qualified for the world championship is simpler.
Brazil is already the most qualified with 8 points ahead of fifth
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 16, 2016, 03:47:26 AM
I don't usually watch the international games but wow did England suck.  Leading 2 - 0 for the whole match only to see it go away at the last 3 or so minutes of the match.  What is it with them?  They have a squad of good players and yet they, for lack of a better word, suck.  It hurts to watch it.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
November 16, 2016, 01:53:08 AM
Activity: 818
Merit: 1003
November 16, 2016, 12:28:58 AM
wtf is happening with USA?

two losses in a row

this time a big one, by 4-0
legendary
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2016, 10:02:43 PM
that Chile game was crazy there were down 2-1 and for sure should of had
a PK called against them making it a 2-0 game and would of been a much
different outcome.

Istead they get a late goal before half and win the second and game. Crazy how
a bad call from the ref can shape a whole game.
legendary
November 15, 2016, 07:43:38 PM
My bet tonight on Sud America Qualification World Cup:

Chile       vs  Uruguay   OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Argentina vs  Colombia OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Peru         vs  Brazil      OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]

Parlay at [email protected]

Easy to win all your predictions are not too risky so it is also safe to parlay
Special for Chile vs Uruguay match I'll take a bet both teams to score team with some great players would be easy for each scoring
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 15, 2016, 07:12:42 PM
Wow England vs Spain final score  2-2  Shocked after everyone thought England won the match
But the Spain players change the score in the last   minutes to 2-2  89' and 90'+

England played better than Spain, but they were relaxed on last 10 minutes (thinking that they will won) and Spain recovered the match.
it was a big mistake did by the whole england squad in last 10 minutes especially last 5 minutes.

they forgot about how dangerous spain it is once they given a little space. and spain prove it scored surprised two goals in last minutes and totally break my under 2.5 goals bet damn , it is really hurt.
legendary
Activity: 1148
November 15, 2016, 06:58:03 PM
My bet tonight on Sud America Qualification World Cup:

Chile       vs  Uruguay   OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Argentina vs  Colombia OVER 1,5 goals at [email protected]
Peru         vs  Brazil      OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]

Parlay at [email protected]
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 15, 2016, 06:24:48 PM

England played better than Spain, but they were relaxed on last 10 minutes (thinking that they will won) and Spain recovered the match.
You should expect anything in a fiendly match, England always do it, for me I do not like to bet on the friendly games whoever are the teams, I also think there might be some manipulation. I counted 10 matches ended with draw score today in all continents
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 15, 2016, 06:14:22 PM

You are right they was dreaming they already won this match but st the end Spain steal all the show and done very good job for draw 2 - 2 very good end of a very good match
legendary
Activity: 1470
November 15, 2016, 06:05:25 PM

Activity: 924
November 15, 2016, 06:00:53 PM
Activity: 966
November 15, 2016, 02:57:17 PM
Spain VS England the match will be very interesting and a lot of waiting for football fans
Although this is only a friendly match but it would be great as proving who is the best
I would avoid betting ML I'm more interested on both teams to score.

Avoid betting ML is a smart decision, it is always hard to predict on this kind of match. Friendly match between two big teams is unpredictable. Even I would avoid to put my money to bet on this kind of matches before kick off. I prefer to make a live bet, at least I will wait and see the first 15-20minutes of the game then I will place a bet based on the performance of both team.
Wayne Rooney Captain arm badge will replace to Jordan Henderson due to a knee injury. Last time this two countries play together at Wembley, England won with 1-0. This home match give some advantage to England, the fans have been waiting for this match. Afterall, It still a friendly game, too many uncertainness, I think most good players won't be feature in this game. England +0.5 @ 1.51
Activity: 375
November 15, 2016, 02:31:48 PM
SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup - Qualification :

Bolivia     vs  Paraguay : A Hard game for the Paraguay after their lost against Peru 4-1 in Paraguay . I think it will be a draw .
Ecuador   vs  Venezuela: Ecuador have the chance to win against Venezuela who have just 5 pts in all competition games .
Chile       vs  Uruguay  : Chile should win to have more chances to Qualifiate in World cup . The game against the second in competition ! hard Game .
Argentina vs  Colombia : Argentina should win against a good team who's 3rd in competition with 18 pts , and Argentina have 16 pts , if they want to              .                                 qualifiate to world cup they should and forget about their last lose against brazil .
Peru         vs  Brazil      : Brazil will be the winner of course ! they have a good team in all lignes , with all their stars : neymar , coutinho , marcelo ....

Do you really think that Chile has the advantage over Uruguay? I've been seeing a lot of consistent play from Uruguay, nothing flashy, just some good clean consistent Football. I haven't been keeping up with Chile so maybe I'm just a bit Bias, but these guys at Uruguay.. They're gettin' it.
Pages:
Jump to: