Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 21. (Read 128718 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
February 03, 2017, 05:46:39 PM
Burkina Faso will face Ghana for the 3rd place Africa Cup of Nations , in my opinion Burkina Faso have a great opportunity to win in this game , they don't lose any game in 90 minutes and do great in all their games . i will bet for Burkina Faso to win in this game .
for this game i think we will see under 2.5 goals because it's not realy important game so players would not risk getting injured or overtired and they will be lookinf looking to go back to their teams in one peace so i think that we wouldn't see much action from both teams and it's unlikely to get both teams scoring in this game.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 03, 2017, 05:08:12 PM
Burkina Faso will face Ghana for the 3rd place Africa Cup of Nations , in my opinion Burkina Faso have a great opportunity to win in this game , they don't lose any game in 90 minutes and do great in all their games . i will bet for Burkina Faso to win in this game .
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
February 03, 2017, 02:24:57 AM
Another African Cup of Nation's game today:

Cameroon vs Ghana:

Cameroon comes from 2 goaless draws, and they draw 6 of previous 8 games. Since they are the worse team on paper, they will play another defensive game and probably try to decide on penalties again. The best bets here are under goals(under 2.5) and away win or draw.
Score will be 0-0 or 0-1 for Ghana in the normal time, and Ghana will go for the next stage
i have seen their recent statistics matches and both of teams looks poor from attacking side but if i compare from them Cameroon have better side because unbeatable from their last 8 matches and according to the previous matches that very possible this match results will be poor of goals so on my predictions both teams to score or under 2.5 goals is good to be considering

Both teams to score because both sides have poor attack? Don't you mean both teams not to score?

Also just seen that the odds for under 2.5 goals are quite low, around 1.4, I think under 2.0 or even under 1.5 are better picks for better odds
yes i means both teams to score/NO and even under 2.5 goals have odds 1.4 but that very decent for me because the chance was good for your bets but unfortunately that Cameroon has proof that they are more better in this match but the final match will more interesting i guess because this is repeatable match from 2008 and at the time Egypt has able to win with score 1-0 and this time would cameroon able to avenge their defeat
legendary
Activity: 1162
February 02, 2017, 10:19:26 PM
the final of the African Cup is: Egypt-Ghana

The Egypt has played in its history 6 finals winning them all.
Ghana has played 9 finals, winning only 4.

U mad?

Ghana lost against Cameroon today by 2-0, they will play for the 3rd place against Burkina Fasso and I think Ghana will lose, after the surprise defeat against Cameroon

The final will be Cameroon v Egypt, in the next day
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
February 02, 2017, 09:25:49 PM
the final of the African Cup is: Egypt-Ghana

The Egypt has played in its history 6 finals winning them all.
Ghana has played 9 finals, winning only 4.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 02, 2017, 05:01:56 PM
Ghana just lost their semi final game against Cameroon. They indomitable Lions of Cameroon won by two goals to nil in a high suspense thriller game. The last time they met, the Cameroonians won by a goal to nil in AFCON 2008.
February 02, 2017, 04:54:49 PM
Cameroon will face Ghana in the second Semi-final in Africa Cup of Nations , it will be a hard game for both teams ! but like any african game , there are not many goals to score , the easy bet is Under 2.5 goals. but tonight i will bet for a Draw in first half and Cameroon will win in the second half  .

In the Cameroun Vs Ghana match, I don't see many goals being scored during regular time. I foresee a draw and later going into extra time. It is difficult to predict the ultimate winner of this match now given that both teams have a few challenges in their attacking force.
as i'm thinking the first half end with a draw and Cameroon scored two goals in the second Half , i win my bet !
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
February 02, 2017, 11:14:08 AM
Huddersfield- Brighton 1.5 Over odd:1.2
Celta - Alaves 1       odd:1.5
Rio Ave - Braga (1h)  2   odd:1.35

Do not play one by one, do combo.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
February 02, 2017, 10:51:46 AM
Also just seen that the odds for under 2.5 goals are quite low, around 1.4, I think under 2.0 or even under 1.5 are better picks for better odds

Cup games usually finish under 2.5 goals, that's why odds are decreased so much. If you think it's going to finish under 1.5 goals you better play for exact score, you can get more odds with that. There's only 3 options for under 1.5 goals: 0-0, 1-0, 0-1.
I think both teams have equal chance, I can't pick one over another. I wish Cameroon win the cup, they haven't win it since 2002.
legendary
February 02, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

Cameroon vs Ghana:

Cameroon comes from 2 goaless draws, and they draw 6 of previous 8 games. Since they are the worse team on paper, they will play another defensive game and probably try to decide on penalties again. The best bets here are under goals(under 2.5) and away win or draw.
Score will be 0-0 or 0-1 for Ghana in the normal time, and Ghana will go for the next stage
i have seen their recent statistics matches and both of teams looks poor from attacking side but if i compare from them Cameroon have better side because unbeatable from their last 8 matches and according to the previous matches that very possible this match results will be poor of goals so on my predictions both teams to score or under 2.5 goals is good to be considering

Both teams to score because both sides have poor attack? Don't you mean both teams not to score?

Activity: 588
February 02, 2017, 10:15:07 AM
semifinal Africa Cup of Nations
Cameroon Vs Ghana , i think is ghana can win, ghana is stable performance, is cameroon after samuel etoo is old, performance is down, but is not easy ghana can win, maybe over time and pinalty kick
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
February 02, 2017, 08:11:23 AM
Cameroon will face Ghana in the second Semi-final in Africa Cup of Nations , it will be a hard game for both teams ! but like any african game , there are not many goals to score , the easy bet is Under 2.5 goals. but tonight i will bet for a Draw in first half and Cameroon will win in the second half  .

In the Cameroun Vs Ghana match, I don't see many goals being scored during regular time. I foresee a draw and later going into extra time. It is difficult to predict the ultimate winner of this match now given that both teams have a few challenges in their attacking force.
legendary
Activity: 1652
February 02, 2017, 07:59:20 AM

Cameroon vs Ghana:

Activity: 490
February 02, 2017, 07:38:22 AM
Cameroon– Ghana 2.5 Over  odds: 1.75

Moreirense – Feirense    1    odds: 1.90

Celta Vigo – Alaves   will both goal ?   NO  odds: 1.80

total odds: 5.98
February 02, 2017, 07:24:14 AM
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
February 02, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

Cameroon vs Ghana:

im totally agree with you. i will bet for this match Draw/Ghana and Draw/Draw with huge price. Hope match will not end Ghana/Ghana im afraid of this.

Two teams will think defense at first half. I hope first half end draw. If first half end draw my one of bet will win %99. There is %1 chance for Cameroon coz its football. It could be red card with penalty hope not Smiley
legendary
February 01, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

Cameroon vs Ghana:

legendary
February 01, 2017, 09:16:01 AM
Burkina Fasso darkhorsed agains and won against Tunisia.

Since this is a decisive game and Egypt is a defense team, my guess will be half time result: 0-0(or under 0.5 goals) and under 2.5 goals.

I think Egypt will make it, but I'm not willing to bet against Burkina Fasso
February 01, 2017, 08:40:38 AM
celtic - aberdeen - 2.5 Over
eupen - zulte waregem - 2.5 Over
pas giannina - platanias - 3.5 Under
atletico madrid - barcelona - 1-0 double change
odds: 8.61
January 31, 2017, 07:44:22 PM
Burkina Faso will face Egypt in the first Semi-Final in Africa Cup Of Nations , it will be a hard game for both teams ! in my opinion Egypt have the best team in this competition , they have the many stars who can make the difference in any time . i will bet for Egypt to win .
Pages:
Jump to: