Pages:
Author

Topic: International match prediction(qualifiaction world cup,euro,asia ,african more) - page 6. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

Yeah, it's really unexpected result from Japan. Japan have many chance to make goals, but they can't make any goals on that match, 63% ball possession and 22 shots.

Oh well. Ill be taking the European handicaps on these big teams when i bet next time. They are on a choke roll right now i guess. But that's sports betting for you..sometimes tables just turn and poof..its gone..LOL!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I lost my paylay bet on the second game..Japan screwed me over..They failed to get the win against UAE. I had high hopes for Japan. Tsk.

Yeah, it's really unexpected result from Japan. Japan have many chance to make goals, but they can't make any goals on that match, 63% ball possession and 22 shots.
I lost my paylay bet on the second game..Japan screwed me over..They failed to get the win against UAE. I had high hopes for Japan. Tsk.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Saudi Arabia will be good one to place bet on it for today encounter against Thailand, Saudi Arabia seems into more better position while this clash infield so that I am quite sure it will beat Thailand there, I have straight bet on Saudi Arabia.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Iran is in very good shape and I also think there is no doubt Qatar has any chance to make save this match, I had my bet on Iran @1.45 and it is much better option for betting on this clash, it seems Iran will win this without conceding a goal there.
Both teams to score yes @2.34 for Iran vs Qatar. Iran is unbeaten for last 10 matches against different teams while Qatar is is struggles to make its mark. I will say Iran will win but Qatar will not let this match being fully one sided. There will good competition like most the times when they face each others in different matches.

Ive put this match in my parlay. With Iran to win. Iran has a very good form right now and are always AFC powerhouses too. For the Saudi Game, I didn't bet on that. It's a risky bet since the match could go either way.
Activity: 700
Both teams to score yes @2.34 for Iran vs Qatar. Iran is unbeaten for last 10 matches against different teams while Qatar is is struggles to make its mark. I will say Iran will win but Qatar will not let this match being fully one sided. There will good competition like most the times when they face each others in different matches.
Activity: 714
Saudi Arabia vs Thailand, I am pretty sure Saudi Arabia is pretty strong side on home ground and it has very good chance to win this match, I will pick over 2.5 goals @1.82 which will be nice pick for this encounter, Saudi Arabia looking promising with its recent form.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
today match qualification world cup zona aisa

arab saudi Vs Thailand

arab saudi is play in home i think can easy win from thailand
iam pick arab saudi win , and over 1,5 goal
i have just pick for Saudi Arabia win with odds 1.29 because as far as i was know that Thailand was never win during met Saudi Arabia
and i think this is could be an easy matches for them and i'm pretty sure Saudi Arabia will win

What a bad odds Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1652

arab saudi Vs Thailand

i have just pick for Saudi Arabia win with odds 1.29 because as far as i was know that Thailand was never win during met Saudi Arabia
and i think this is could be an easy matches for them and i'm pretty sure Saudi Arabia will win
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

arab saudi Vs Thailand

legendary
Activity: 1652
tomorrow i was found interesting matches for FIFA 2018 qualifications matches on CONMEBOL zone Argentina vs Uruguay but i was heard too Messi will not playing in these matches because he got injured however playing at their home i still believe Argentina will win but maybe the score will not huge because Uruguay also good team
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This is my prediction for these matches: Estonia Vs Malta I'll go for Estonia, Czech Republic Vs Armenia I'll go for Czech Republic, Norway Vs Belarus I'll go for Norway, Albania Vs Morocco I'll go for Albania, Denmark Vs Liechtenstein I'll go for Denmark, Lebanon Vs Jordan I'll go for Lebanon and Turkey Vs Russia I'll go for Turkey.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have just put a parlay bet on the world cup qualifiers. There are a lot of good games over the next couple of days with some good odds on some of the favorites but for now I just put a parlay bet on 6 games.

Australia v Iraq => Aus win

Japan v UAE => Japan win

South Korea v China => South win

Ecuador v Brazil => Brazil +1

Argentina v Uruguay => Argentina +1

Paraguay v Chile => Chile +1

Odds 5.02

I put 0.01 BTC on this parlay. The south American games are a little tougher so that's why I went with European handicap +1 with those 3 games which are still good odds. 
I'll be watching the German starting squad closely. Depending on who starts, they might be worth betting. Sure, their history against Finland is not too impressive, but Germany is still the far better team. I see Germany winning this 2-0 if the players I expect to play are actually in the starting XI

That's the thing with friendlies though. You never know who's playing. My guess is, they're gonna let the Olympic squad play. Low might need to scout for players for Russia 2018, since a lot of players are retiring for international duty. For sure, they need a pure striker in front since Thomas Muller plays as a false 9 these days anyway..
This is the last international game for Bastian Schweinsteiger , They give Bastian a proper farewell game. So i don't really expect there gonna be lot of " kids " playing with him , Muller , Khedira , Ozil , Hummell and Neuer are all available to call. One thing i do expect from them is goal , Germany to win this game with 4+ goals.

I wasn't thinking about "kids" at all..And I know a couple players are retiring from international duty. Bastian, Mario Gomez to name a few. What I'm saying is, they would need to replace them with players who play like them. That is the reason why they'd want to bring in someone young who would fit the team. Sami is getting old too mind you, and he is the only one with the closest playing style to Bastian.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Turkey - Russia   Turkey's team dont have favorite playes because the coach of Turkey's team didnt call them  for example Arda Turan because of they cant find goals and they will think defanse and i think this match will finish 0-0 and the result of match will finish under 2.5 goals .
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I am more interested in this because these are leagues that are yet to have the publicity as much as EPL over here especially the Africa part of the prediction...
Activity: 896
My pick is both teams to score for Czech Republic vs Armenia, Armenia is not an easy prey and it's back into very good form, so it will give tough time to Czech Republic into this clash.
Activity: 966
I'll be watching the German starting squad closely. Depending on who starts, they might be worth betting. Sure, their history against Finland is not too impressive, but Germany is still the far better team. I see Germany winning this 2-0 if the players I expect to play are actually in the starting XI

That's the thing with friendlies though. You never know who's playing. My guess is, they're gonna let the Olympic squad play. Low might need to scout for players for Russia 2018, since a lot of players are retiring for international duty. For sure, they need a pure striker in front since Thomas Muller plays as a false 9 these days anyway..
This is the last international game for Bastian Schweinsteiger , They give Bastian a proper farewell game. So i don't really expect there gonna be lot of " kids " playing with him , Muller , Khedira , Ozil , Hummell and Neuer are all available to call. One thing i do expect from them is goal , Germany to win this game with 4+ goals.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the International Friendly :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all International Friendly matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Pages:
Jump to: