Pages:
Author

Topic: International match prediction(qualifiaction world cup,euro,asia ,african more) - page 7. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I'll be watching the German starting squad closely. Depending on who starts, they might be worth betting. Sure, their history against Finland is not too impressive, but Germany is still the far better team. I see Germany winning this 2-0 if the players I expect to play are actually in the starting XI

That's the thing with friendlies though. You never know who's playing. My guess is, they're gonna let the Olympic squad play. Low might need to scout for players for Russia 2018, since a lot of players are retiring for international duty. For sure, they need a pure striker in front since Thomas Muller plays as a false 9 these days anyway..
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I'll be watching the German starting squad closely. Depending on who starts, they might be worth betting. Sure, their history against Finland is not too impressive, but Germany is still the far better team. I see Germany winning this 2-0 if the players I expect to play are actually in the starting XI
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Here are my predictions..Winners highlighted in bold.. if both bold, signifies a draw.

Estonia Vs Malta   - Estonia has a more established international squad. With a few international experience.
Czech Republic Vs Armenia - Good Euro run for Czech Republic. Lots of players who retired from international duty though. Like Cech and Plasil.
Norway  Vs Belarus - Norway has more experienced players. They also have a medium sized domestic league with a player pool.      
Albania Vs Morocco - Both hit and miss teams. Morocco is like the Iceland of CAF though.
Denmark Vs Liechtenstein - Denmark has more international experience than Liechtenstein. Lichtenstein is like San Marino.
Lebanon Vs Jordan - Jordan is more consistent in AFC
Turkey Vs Russia    - Turkey was more impressive than Russia at the Euros, If Hakan and Arda doesnt play, win might swing to Russia.
Germany Vs Finland - Germany had an awesome Euro run. U-23 squad also reached Olympic finals. They have a deep pool of players.
Ireland Vs Oman - Ireland had a good Euro run. Good form might still be there.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Good idea, however, in my opinion, you should see which events have more interest and create separate threads for them, and bunch together the other ones. Otherwise, there might be no interest at all, or be too crowded.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
prediction about international macth
qualification woldcup
friendly match
qualification euro
asia cup
african cup
and more

today match, friendly match

Estonia Vs Malta      
Czech RepublicVs Armenia