Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 22. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Could someone please clarify how such submissions would be verified to ensure that the claimant is in fact the original contributor?
TXID-s are publicly visible, aren't they? I.e. - where in this equation is the proof of ownership of the contributor's private key?
Thx
We only transfer to people who have registered their transaction during the crowdfund, starting with the people who provided a valid PIN. If there is any dispute about ownership, we request additional verification. There will be a grace period for anyone who did not receive our reminders.

I don't get it why do you need us to make 7 different wallets and also the will the tokens hit the exchange in 2018? And you are distributing to early holders i don't get it how will it even help if we can't exchange it
This is a multichain asset. Distribution works differently because we are linking up the different existing blockchains in the system. We introduced this phase in July because some people really wanted to already have the HYBRIDs transferred to them, instead of waiting for our wallet. The wallet is what they are actually designed for: cross-blockchain matching. That will also provide just one simple interface instead of having to go through 7.

So the norm, and also the easiest way to receive your HYBRIDs is to wait for distribution when the wallet becomes available. We are now adding Ethereum support, so we're at 2/7 of asset systems implemented, not counting Lisk.

Becoming an 'early holder' just means you can get them before the wallet. But only if you want to go through all the hoops of the current external available infrastructure, which means registering on all chains. (This is actually something we're trying to simplify with our project as well, by providing one interface)
 Then as a holder you can move them via the decentralized exchanges if you want to. We are in talks, and expect HYBRID to be listed at a centralized one as well before September.

@PolyPanto;
The offer to distribute NOW is for anyone who really wants the HYBRIDs now, even though they have no function yet. We are not responsible for existing blockchain projects or their affiliated systems, but made a small selection of available web wallets which may be easy to enough for users to register (and have their own sites, FAQ's etc.). If this is too hard for someone, I would advise to wait for the 'grandmother-proof solution' we're developing with the team ourselves (see roadmap). We did have to create one for NXT because we couldn't locate a safe version online.

Again I'd like to state that this is an experiment for new infrastructure, which is why the project sometimes may ask for different things, than other blockchain initiatives.
Right now we're asking all supporters to reply to their mailed instructions (as stated in the newsletter) with addresses for these 7 chains. It doesn't matter if you donated 1 ETH, 1 XEM or in another currency; HYBRID is a multichain token so we'll need an address on all chains to perform an even distribution. Otherwise using HYBRIDs as one of the transfer methods in the system is not possible.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
As per https://internetofcoins.org/en/earlyholders:

AFTER MAKING ADDRESSES

When you have made 7 addresses using the blockchain systems above, please send them to us by e-mail to: [email protected]

Please copy and include the following in your message.

TXID: {transaction ID's you used}
Omni: {public key}
Ethereum: {public key}
NEM: {public key}
Bitshares: {public key}
Counterparty: {public key}
NXT: {public key}
Waves: {public key}

Could someone please clarify how such submissions would be verified to ensure that the claimant is in fact the original contributor?
TXID-s are publicly visible, aren't they? I.e. - where in this equation is the proof of ownership of the contributor's private key?
Thx

HYBRIDs will be distributed to donators who registered their transaction with our crowdfund in the past three months. They can distribute them further after receiving them in July if they want to

Hi Dotrego and Agent725

I got feedback from our community that it is unclear fro them about the distribution of the tokens and 7 networks proportion.
Could you please create the instruction with the screenshots for example for 1ETH investment in Crowdfound, so investors will understand what exactly they need to do no win order to get tokens now?
Thank you!
Poly
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
What price is per token, what we can expect now? How tokens will be distributed?
HYBRIDs will be distributed to donators who registered their transaction with our crowdfund in the past three months. They can distribute them further after receiving them in July if they want to, or hold them to increase their amount in 2018, 2019, 2020 and when future asset systems are connected.

We thank everyone for their support of the project, and hope to provide you with Ethereum support soon Smiley
I don't get it why do you need us to make 7 different wallets and also the will the tokens hit the exchange in 2018? And you are distributing to early holders i don't get it how will it even help if we can't exchange it
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
As per https://internetofcoins.org/en/earlyholders:

AFTER MAKING ADDRESSES

When you have made 7 addresses using the blockchain systems above, please send them to us by e-mail to: [email protected]

Please copy and include the following in your message.

TXID: {transaction ID's you used}
Omni: {public key}
Ethereum: {public key}
NEM: {public key}
Bitshares: {public key}
Counterparty: {public key}
NXT: {public key}
Waves: {public key}

Thx
What price is per token, what we can expect now? How tokens will be distributed?
HYBRIDs will be distributed to donators who registered their transaction with our crowdfund in the past three months. They can distribute them further after receiving them in July if they want to, or hold them to increase their amount in 2018, 2019, 2020 and when future asset systems are connected.

We thank everyone for their support of the project, and hope to provide you with Ethereum support soon Smiley
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Im early investor and I'm so happy with the proyect
Waiting for the distribution starting on July
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
Activity: 306
currently working on the Internet of Coins
@agustina2: Some projects have smart contracts and are faster in distributing. Most important for us is to make sure distribution is done correctly on all chains, and that is a bit more difficult than an Ethereum-only distribution.  Grin

I've pushed module code for Ethereum support in the alpha wallet. It's rough and not ready for use yet, but those interested in code can take a look. When the pushtx code routines are tested and put into module-deterministic, I'll update the alpha to include Ethereum for users to test.

On the Bitcoin and Lisk side I've seen no bugs yet. Users have been testing with small amounts, and it looks like storing these cryptocurrencies is working properly. Let me know if you come across any bugs.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
The project has got a good number of investors. I would like to thank for the opportunity provided to be a part of the signature campaign. Once again wish that the project need to grow higher and higher.

What about the bountiws..... what are the plans for the bounty participation???

It was clearly stated in the recent post that starting in July the bounties will be distributed. Honestly it's quick as other projects takes months for almost a year lol just to distribute coins. Want to touch my tokens now.

Here's the post if you missed it.

Hi guys, we're starting in July with the distribution. Early Birds and automatically matched transactions will go first, all manual donators (for instance, no valid PIN, or '77777') will be invited to generate their addresses from the second week of July onwards. Then we can transfer the tokens, and you will be able to see them in your wallet(s).

Of course, we will continue work on our own wallet after the distribution, to develop the network where they will be used as a part of.
In our next newsletter on thursday we announce more about the distribution.  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
3 million dollar is enough to make this project works, peerplays only use 500k, i am very optimistic for this project
Activity: 306
currently working on the Internet of Coins
In our next newsletter on thursday we announce more about the distribution.  Smiley

EDIT: We have a delay of one day for the newsletter to add in some more information.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Cryptowhiz
The project has got a good number of investors. I would like to thank for the opportunity provided to be a part of the signature campaign. Once again wish that the project need to grow higher and higher.

What about the bountiws..... what are the plans for the bounty participation???
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Amazing collecting funds of 3 million dollars in Crowdfunding Internet fo coins
I am interested in this project although I invested a little bit of this ICO
Hi guys, we're starting in July with the distribution. Early Birds and automatically matched transactions will go first, all manual donators (for instance, no valid PIN, or '77777') will be invited to generate their addresses from the second week of July onwards. Then we can transfer the tokens, and you will be able to see them in your wallet(s).

Of course, we will continue work on our own wallet after the distribution, to develop the network where they will be used as a part of.
legendary
Activity: 2886
Merit: 1137
Activity: 66
Well done guys, when (and with what settings) can we see the tokens in our myetherwallet?
Activity: 111
Cryptowhiz
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Good proyect I'm waiting news for the next days and weeeks
Pages:
Jump to: