Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 26. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The PIN email doesn't seem to be coming through. - 15 minutes and still waiting, junk folder checked.  Huh

What I find concerning is that the system requires the most recent PIN if you've made multiple retries trying to overcome this issue.
The problem is, when a user does eventually receive an email, they would not know whether it pertains to the last attempt or one of their previous ones.
So, there's a chance an incorrect PIN would be submitted with the registration form.
What would happen then? - Would the user have lost their funds forever, because the PIN that was meant to be entered never got delivered?
Or does the form validate the PIN before finalizing registration?
What will happen with the crowdfund unsold tokens?

AFAIK, they will be burned
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
What will happen with the crowdfund unsold tokens?
Activity: 306
currently working on the Internet of Coins
Thanks @Allo for your support! Smiley

You'd be welcome to join in development. Are you good with NodeJS or vanilla Javascript? We will be setting out bounties for goals reached so that the project can be implemented further with speed and efficiency.
This is a great idea and project.
Being a software professional myself, I have to compliment the team for making the whitepaper so concise yet thorough in describing the implementation aspects.
There are some other relatively similar projects out there, but being unable to see or hear how exactly a given team is going to solve the inter-blockchain challenges doesn't instill a lot of confidence. - This one is totally different, and it looks like the guys have already given it a great amount of thought and brainstorming.
I only regret not having come across this ICO sooner and getting more HYBRID-s per $$, but am still going to go ahead and contribute.
Good luck guys with your development! - I'm sure everyone contributing has a lot of trust in your ability to succeed and make us all proud!
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
Good luck guys ! Have invested in the crowdfund and have much trust in your project !
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
PS: just published yesterday: we have been awarded a research grant by the Dutch technology foundation SIDN Fund Cheesy :

https://twitter.com/InternetOfCoins/status/876043119896276993

More info will come available on their website this week Smiley
Activity: 252
How much money do you collect at the moment?
You can check the addresses on the Terms page with a blockexplorer. We recently passed $1m. Which is already enough for the team; a chunk will go to dev bounties.

Glad to hear that you are in talks to get a centralized exchange.This is what i am worried about.Decentralized exchanges have not big trading volume...
How can you distribute HYBRID tokens without mainnet?Is it erc20 token?
HYBRID is a multichain asset which is registered on a range of blockchains. Including an ERC20 token, yes. So even with our own wallet in development, participants will be able to receive them and check their balance on the chains.

i actually like the idea and have invested. however, have a question on the functioning of this:

imagine after july I have some hybrids.
What can I do with them? What is the first use case that will be developed, now that funding is above min. threshold?
You can see our milestones for the upcoming years here. The use of the HYBRIDs is to serve as a valuematching mechanism for cross-blockchain transfers. Once the wallet is functional and tested enough to control assets and currencies, we'll continue to focus on adding this functionality.

As this is the first multi portal gateway supporting various blockchain platforms, it will be interesting to see the user case scenario and how many people will be interested to use it. I will be very excited to see what it will look like when ready.
Thanks! You can already take a preview look here. For those who do not have TOR, you can also check out the live demo we gave in Amsterdam.

Thanks for all the interest everyone. We try to be available as often as possible for questions Smiley
Activity: 207
@vince-zheng: As mentioned in our newsletter we will start distributing HYBRID tokens to crowdfund supporters after July 1st. Tokens will be traded on the decentralized exchanges (like for example Etherdelta), and we are in talks to get a centralized exchange on board.
Would like to see the coins in centralized exchanges too as most of the decentralized exchanges have really low volume of trades and so if it is listed in major exchanges then it would be the best exposure you could get because the volume will increase substantially and i have seen with some of the coins,wishing the project the very best .

I would like to know more information on this project ,can someone please let me know?
Head to their official website for all the information of this project or join their slack channel if you have a specific question.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
I would like to know more information on this project ,can someone please let me know?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
As this is the first multi portal gateway supporting various blockchain platforms, it will be interesting to see the user case scenario and how many people will be interested to use it. I will be very excited to see what it will look like when ready.
Activity: 42
The Internet of Coins will be one of the few people in the digital currency industry that has found value Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Bitcoin amateur learning by doing
i actually like the idea and have invested. however, have a question on the functioning of this:

imagine after july I have some hybrids.
What can I do with them? What is the first use case that will be developed, now that funding is above min. threshold?

Activity: 74
@vince-zheng: As mentioned in our newsletter we will start distributing HYBRID tokens to crowdfund supporters after July 1st. Tokens will be traded on the decentralized exchanges (like for example Etherdelta), and we are in talks to get a centralized exchange on board.
Glad to hear that you are in talks to get a centralized exchange.This is what i am worried about.Decentralized exchanges have not big trading volume...
How can you distribute HYBRID tokens without mainnet?Is it erc20 token?

when can we get our coins?when can IOC launch an exchange?
The switch to the next price happens at midnight GMT.
Activity: 117
Today is the last day to purchase at 1,925 USD, but at what time is the change to 2 USD please?

I can't find that in the website.

Thanks
How much money do you collect at the moment?
Activity: 171

@adu1t: ... Some people are interested in supporting us because they want our project to succeed. Others speculate on the token. It is up to you what you want to do. Smiley

Everyone investing in your project does it because they want to make a profit. No one is really giving their money away "just for support"
This is investments, but not a charity
Pages:
Jump to: