Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 25. (Read 69334 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
currently working on the Internet of Coins
Activity: 266
Patience is the key to success
Given the fact the previously created telegram group is for notifications only i have created an unoficial telegram group for discussions too : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEL4coRVyMvoRv0LbQ

Feel free to join !

LE : For the people trying to access it earlier, should work now, have upgraded it to supergroup and the link changed
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Excited to see where this goes Smiley

Hope you guys do something amazing. This technology can revolutionize crypto if it succeeds.
Hybridization of blockchains is the the future of the future.
Yeah, it's going pretty fast at the moment.

Press release about the research grant:
 http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/19/internet-coins-secures-sidn-fund-research-grant-worth-70000/

Cheers all!  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
Wow, the amount of isseud hybrids has risen quite significantly in the last few days, like at many crowdfundings. It might even break the 650k-700k issued hybrids.
Thanks @Allo, we'll check to find out if that could be it.  Grin
Activity: 33
If you do not receive the PIN, please use PIN 77777, and we will check your transaction manually. It is likely the same problem that plagues other Gmail users.

Gmail actually worked for me yesterday, but not Hotmail.
However, I think this may have nothing to do with email domain, but rather with whether the user does or does not enter a name/nick (optional).
I tried twice with no luck, but once I did enter a nickname, the email came through immediately.
This may have been a coincidence, but I would check this on your side guys.
Yes, your transaction ID is proof of your participation. If you'd still like to receive a summary, just send us a request using our web form, and we will send you one. Sorry for the Gmail troubles.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
If you do not receive the PIN, please use PIN 77777, and we will check your transaction manually. It is likely the same problem that plagues other Gmail users.

Thank, i do as you suggests and make the transaction with pin 77777.
At the end of the process I see the summary screen (that I save) but still don't receive any summary mail as indicated. In any case the transaction is link with the Public ETH address I think no ?

By
It seems there is already a coin named IOC on coinmarket cap. What is the plan in this case?
Did u read the whitepaper? ---> Hybrid

BTW i just started an unofficial Telegram IOC community chat since there's none yet.

Feel free to join for Internet of coins related chatter

https://t.me/coinstorm

Thanks! I believe we also have a Telegram, but hardly used at the moment, since we couldn't get it to play nice with Matterbridge (bridges multiple protocols). Do you know Matterbridge?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi,

i tried to make a donation following the instruction on the website, but i'm still waiting for the email with the pin code to proceed, is there any problems ? How many time usually we have to wait for the pin ?

Thanks in advance.
It seems there is already a coin named IOC on coinmarket cap. What is the plan in this case?

BTW i just started an unofficial Telegram IOC community chat since there's none yet.

https://t.me/coinstorm

you need to make it open to discussions
Activity: 51

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEL4coRVyMvoRv0LbQ
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
PS: just published yesterday: we have been awarded a research grant by the Dutch technology foundation SIDN Fund Cheesy :

https://twitter.com/InternetOfCoins/status/876043119896276993

More info will come available on their website this week Smiley

Very good news. Though IoC is not as popular as those recent huge ICOs, IoC has a huge potential to grow. It is good for its supporters. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I love the video, am watching it now and shared on my FB as well. I liked the analogy of chocolate and also the clear and easy way the project was relayed to the public. It's helping the change of mindset happen in mainstream and I love the word freedom as well, and this is where I am totally hooked on decentralized and disruptive tech. I think Internetofcoins is a great sleeper, no hype, just proper work done..Great job!  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Nice project, ICO 4 days left and I want to see until last minutes (I like put my fund in the last moment), I just want to know, how the steps to make a wallet in this coin?
Activity: 2
Has been concerned about this project, now in all the chain to raise the total number of funds?
Pages:
Jump to: