Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 6. (Read 69330 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Yes! I was able to send Agoras to the wallet. I don't see a way to view the transaction from within the wallet but it showed up in my wallet quickly. Nice.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Already see Agrs, correct? Also ETH.tokens is working?
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Thanks! I've tested the recipe and changed two things. The factor turns out to be 8 after all, but the Omni block explorer only shows 7 decimals. Also I entered the issuer in the originator field.

Code:
{
  "symbol":"omni.agrs",
  "name":"IDNI Agoras",
  "module":"quartz",
  "mode":"bitcoinjslib.omni",
  "import":"omni",
  "factor":8,
  "contract":"58",
  "originator":"14gF3Up7wdRdkxAL4GgQLdnM8CThgDUSHR"
}

Recipe works like this. I'll add it to the repository to push it live tomorrow.
Alright, hope this is enough info for ya to get going. I just filled in what I understood. Their asset ID is 58 and the asset is displaying to the 7th decimal place:

{
  "symbol":"omni.agrs",
  "name":"IDNI Agoras",
  "factor":7,
  "contract":"58",
  "originator":"12VaCTi8wrdrjh2qdBjL7hJeDgdF9cdbso"
}

Thanks!
Yes, as long as they are standard Omni tokens that is possible.

We don't have a recipe for Agora's yet, but it should be easy to make by using the OMNI.XHY template. I'll post it here as an example. If you can post the recipe for Agora here on the forum (or if you're technical post it as a pull-request to Github), we'll add it to the wallet.

Code:

{
  "symbol":"omni.xhy",
  "name":"Internet of Coins Hybrid Asset",
  "factor":8,
  "contract":"142",
  "originator":"12VaCTi8wrdrjh2qdBjL7hJeDgdF9cdbso"
}

Most important are the variables contract, which is the Omni asset ID, and factor, which is the amount of decimals the token uses. Let me know if you have any questions.
Can we now add other Omni assets such as Agoras?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Nice work..  Grin Just tried it, and the speed improvement is noticed! Omni works for me. Only took a few more seconds to get the balance.. Now I can stor my tethers in a privacy focused wallet. Horay! Cool
The new wallet beta 0.25.2 is now live.

What's new:
 - refactorization of front-end
 - support for Omni transactions
 - fix XCP to issue fees in Bitcoin
 - experimental engines support for node contracts
 - advance balance caching mechanism, optimization of API calls

Note:
Ethereum has been put in maintenance for now.
Omni's block explorer is often glitchy or its host down, so sometimes the Omni balance is not visible in the wallet. If you're running an Omni node, we'd love to hook our nodes up to solve this issue.

@nutildah: That's indeed a bug you've found there. Smiley It will be fixed with the next update. If testing goes well the update will go live on monday.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

It doesn't require XCP. We're going to push a fix to the wallet to show the fee amount in BTC. As for the base symbol choice, we had to choose between something like: BTC.XCP.XHY or XCP.XHY
We chose for the latter to keep it easier to understand for users.

Are you sure about that?

I have BTC in my wallet but it isn't looking at it for this withdrawal.
@nutildah:

At the time XCP.HYBRID was created in 2014 previous tests had been done on the STORMWIND token. There hasn't been any trading activity on the new token yet. We've got a bit of a chicken-egg situation with six of the seven chains at the moment: no liquidity brings no traders, and no traders brings no liquidity. We don't buy fake liquidity mechanical turk armies like some other projects, so the current state of the trades reflects reality.

We managed to solve the problem for WAVES.XHY, but have not yet gotten the liquidity engines properly working for the other chains. So for now we are focusing on finishing the distribution properly, making sure the most hairy bugs in the wallet are properly fixed, and then we are going to tackle the liquidity engine problem for the other chains. We've already created the engines for ETH and NXT, and contacted the administrator of Nemchange. It'll need more testing before we put these systems live.

Also, why does it require XCP to move XCP.HYBRID when Counterparty runs using BTC? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It costs BTC to move XCP.

It doesn't require XCP. We're going to push a fix to the wallet to show the fee amount in BTC. As for the base symbol choice, we had to choose between something like: BTC.XCP.XHY or XCP.XHY
We chose for the latter to keep it easier to understand for users.
legendary
What is the symbol for the Counterparty token? I didn't see it anywhere.
All HYBRID token logos are the same. You can find HYBRID on the wallet under the following symbols:

OK thanks I was just quite surprised to see it has only 1 trade from 2014.

Also, why does it require XCP to move XCP.HYBRID when Counterparty runs using BTC? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It costs BTC to move XCP.
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
All HYBRID token logos are the same. You can find HYBRID on the wallet under the following symbols:

BTS.XHY HYBRID token on BitShares
ETH.XHY HYBRID token on Ethereum
NXT.XHY HYBRID token on NXT
OMNI.XHY HYBRID token on OMNI
WAVES.XHY HYBRID token on WAVES
XCP.XHY HYBRID token on Counterparty
XEM.XHY HYBRID token on NEM

Can the concept of this coin be explained briefly?
Does the concept mean you are creating a platform where all coins can be integrated in one place

I think the FAQ has the briefest explanation.

HYBRID tokens serve mainly two purposes.

First of all, they provide a coherent store of value across multiple blockchains, diversifying risk.

Secondly, they serve as the vehicle to swap value between the different chains a HYBRID token is registered on. This will allow you to exchange value with users without the need for a centralized external third party, such as Mt. Gox. Or Cryptsy. Read more about the HYBRID tokens.

Quote from: What is HYBRID and how does it work?
The HYBRID is a set of blockchain agnostic tokens, issued by Internet of Coins. They mainly serve two purposes.

Basically, HYBRID tokens will serve as a vehicle to 1) swap value from one blockchain to another without a centralized party and 2) diversify portfolio risk across different blockchains.

First of all they provide a coherent store of value across multiple blockchains, diversifying risk. Secondly, they will serve as the vehicle to swap value between the different chains they are registered on. This will allow you to exchange value with users without the need for a centralized external third party. The network can split and divide escrow transactions, swarming them over network users to confirm transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Can the concept of this coin be explained briefly?
Does the concept mean you are creating a platform where all coins can be integrated in one place
legendary

Its rather odd that so many of these tokens have been distributed and there's so little volume anywhere.
@MAID123: We've had a lot of scam e-mails lately targeting our support. This has made it difficult to handle the queries.

Sorry for the hassle. We'll look into this to find out if one of our support staff did not understand the situation, and contact you.
Pages:
Jump to: