Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 9. (Read 69330 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Very strange that XHY is not listed on coinmarketcap, yet. I think developers must focus efforts in this regard.

I disagree. A coin doesn't have to be listed on coinmarketcap to be of value or service.

With a lot of coins, their sole purpose is seemingly to manipulate the price and total supply in order to achieve an inflated ranking on the page. Outside of the top 10-20 coins, ranking on coinmarketcap isn't necessarily an indicator of a coin's overall usefulness or actual value.

Plus when you take into consideration that the coin itself resides on 7 different blockchains, its total "market cap" value is split up 7 different ways. And by design, none of the different .XHY tokens are meant to have a higher or lower value than one another, I'm pretty sure...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Very strange that XHY is not listed on coinmarketcap, yet.
I think developers must focus efforts in this regard, too. Because cmc is a very popular tool for crypto investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I have 10 XHY.ETH, does that mean I have equivalent of 10 ETH?

I think not, because you have 10 XHY in the ETH chain ie 10 XHY in the ethereum network, but I'm not sure if it's really that, I hope someone responsible for the project responds
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In the ANN Threat it says that this project is not for profit, just for clarification purposes can token holders get some revenue? or are the tokens going to be tradable at exchanges?
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
@goinmerry + @pickupcoin : Checked it.  @pickupcoin has been e-mailed.

@fantasyclose: Thanks!

@vrabac68: As far as I can check on the blockchains the tokens have been sent to you. If you do not see any hybrid tokens in your wallet, please contact support.

@Lock$mith: No. You can check the current price of ETH.XHY on the Etherdelta or Forkdelta decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I have 10 XHY.ETH, does that mean I have equivalent of 10 ETH?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I received email where you said that you will send coins one by one during previous week but today when i check i didnt receive anything.Do i need to do something special confirm or?....
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
If you did not get any message, and it is not in your spam inbox, you should contact @goinmerry who was the manager of the bounty campaign to check if you were included in the mailing.

The user's email was part of the first wave I have sent. Can you check it?

Thank you agent.
If you did not get any message, and it is not in your spam inbox, you should contact @goinmerry who was the manager of the bounty campaign to check if you were included in the mailing.
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
I'm a bit confused now. I see there some people received his IoC. Is it from crowdfunding? I participate in bounty, after few fake email to claim, I did not get any information about the token distribution. Where can I find information about bounty distribution?
legendary
Well it looks like Xhy will rock , but I was thinking about the price . Xhy = 10 $ could be a good price for start trading
What do you think guys ?

It's been closer to $5 on average per token. So if you mean "trade" as in "buy," I would buy now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Well it looks like Xhy will rock , but I was thinking about the price . Xhy = 10 $ could be a good price for start trading
What do you think guys ?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Looking forward to it. Saw that the latest wallet alerts you when there's not enough primary currency to make a token transaction.. Nice!  Grin
Next wallet beta version 0.25.1 is now live.
That's correct. NXT.XHY should be distributed this week. We're also working on some bugfixing in the wallet and will be putting a new version live soon.
legendary
I saw this on the official website. If you are a beginner, we advise you to wait until we release our first wallet for Internet of Coins supporting HYBRID tokens.
I'm a beginner. I can wait until the wallet for internet of coins supporting HYBRID tokens gets released. Should I need to notify this to any of the concern authority who is in charge for the distribution of HYBRID tokens for the participants.
didn't you already recieved an email with login to check your wallet? , i recieved the email but when opening the account it only show the coins on 2 chains , hpoe that the rest will come later.

maybe better to just wait till all chains have recieved their part

AFAIK, they plan to release one token chain per week. This week was ETH.XHY.
Activity: 43
I only knew this project now and I found it interesting! Has the ICO minimum objective been met? And what will happen if it's not achieved... Will the project be continued or will it be reviewed again to find new means of financing?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
I saw this on the official website. If you are a beginner, we advise you to wait until we release our first wallet for Internet of Coins supporting HYBRID tokens.
I'm a beginner. I can wait until the wallet for internet of coins supporting HYBRID tokens gets released. Should I need to notify this to any of the concern authority who is in charge for the distribution of HYBRID tokens for the participants.
didn't you already recieved an email with login to check your wallet? , i recieved the email but when opening the account it only show the coins on 2 chains , hpoe that the rest will come later.

maybe better to just wait till all chains have recieved their part
Activity: 18
Activity: 98
I love the video, am watching it now and shared on my FB as well. I liked the analogy of chocolate and also the clear and easy way the project was relayed to the public. It's helping the change of mindset happen in mainstream and I love the word freedom as well, and this is where I am totally hooked on decentralized and disruptive tech. I think Internetofcoins is a great sleeper, no hype, just proper work done..Great job!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: