Pages:
Author

Topic:  INTERNET OF COINS ⛓ blockchain freedom (r)evolution ⛓ [ CROWDFUND CLOSED ] - page 8. (Read 69330 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

sometimes I wonder if at some point the point would come when the multiple altcoin that exist will begin to converge in grouped coins or the union of them, I mean it's like a very explosive tendency that could dilute a lot of capital,

For me, the assets on multi-chains look stupid. It is hard to trade.
Do we have any exchange for trade them in only one site, instead of using several wallet?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

sometimes I wonder if at some point the point would come when the multiple altcoin that exist will begin to converge in grouped coins or the union of them, I mean it's like a very explosive tendency that could dilute a lot of capital,
Activity: 30
Its on coingecko here

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/hybrid

Noob question. How can I transfer all of my xhy without having to put up more coin for the transfer?
Is it even possible. Like with waves and xem how or where do I send if I want to sell them or trade them?
Thanks folks. Cheers to the future
Activity: 26
Still nothing on coinmarketcap after year...
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
After the end of coin distribution, when will we expect an exchange for those tokens?
As I remember, the dev team only sold a part of the tokens (instead of 1 million). Unsold tokens are planned to be burned. Do it happen?
Circulation supply of hybryd is approximately 900k. Unsold tokens ~6MM will be burned. And for a long time XHY(token on the Ethereum blockchain) is traded on etherdelta.
https://etherdelta.com/#XHY-ETH
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
@goinmerry + @pickupcoin : Checked it.  @pickupcoin has been e-mailed.

@fantasyclose: Thanks!

@vrabac68: As far as I can check on the blockchains the tokens have been sent to you. If you do not see any hybrid tokens in your wallet, please contact support.

@Lock$mith: No. You can check the current price of ETH.XHY on the Etherdelta or Forkdelta decentralized exchanges.

I can't find any email from here. Checked spam folder but nothing. can you resend it again?
thanks
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
into the clusterfuck
XEM.XHY can be traded on https://nemchange.com/ as internetofcoins:hybrid
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
XEM.XHY distribution is underway.

@miramare: Exchanging the tokens is currently possible on the DEXes. And indeed tokens will be burned.

As for our own wallet; a real inter-blockchain exchange is difficult to build. We're working on refactoring the hybridd infrastructure first, and after that will start implementing the necessary consensus components to build the swap mechanism.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
After the end of coin distribution, when will we expect an exchange for those tokens?
As I remember, the dev team only sold a part of the tokens (instead of 1 million). Unsold tokens are planned to be burned. Do it happen?
Activity: 25
That's way good we're getting closer to the end of an ICO crowdsale end. Soon can expect the price increase in the token. Hybrid tokens is something that is new in the common ICO projects that are getting used all around.
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
Hey all,

@arisen725 wrote a first article in a new series about how we created a hybrid asset. The first is a feature about creating the hybrid asset using Waves, the benefits of Waves, and implementation challenges we faced.

If you are interested you can read it here: https://internetofcoins.org/blog/hybrid-asset-pillar-one-waves
Activity: 100
Viewed in general, this is really a price movement that can be showing a more positive side or like the beginning of a more directed direction on greenish and continue to rise slowly
Contacted the interviewer. Right now we're focusing on XEM distribution.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
If you moved them to MyEtherWallet, then you must make sure to use enough ETH as gas to be able to move them to another wallet. The Internet of Coins wallet calculates the necessary gas automatically, to make it as easy as possible for the user. But with MyEtherWallet (and Etherdelta/Forkdelta) you need to properly set the gas you want to use, otherwise the transaction fails.

Actually I do not, but I will take a look at the gas next time. Thanks for the hint. Its annoying cuz I've lost like $3 in tx fees trying to push through txs that fail. Probably my fault.

Can you PM me the e-mail address of your contact? Then I'll make sure we send out a message. We get a lot of spam messages, so it could be that our project manager did not see the message between all the spam.

Yeah will do. I don't know what it is though so I'll have him send it to you as a PM. It's late over there now so he probably won't respond for a few hours.
If you moved them to MyEtherWallet, then you must make sure to use enough ETH as gas to be able to move them to another wallet. The Internet of Coins wallet calculates the necessary gas automatically, to make it as easy as possible for the user. But with MyEtherWallet (and Etherdelta/Forkdelta) you need to properly set the gas you want to use, otherwise the transaction fails.

We will ask CMC to calculate the marketcap, and we have a method for them that should make that not too difficult. We are also working on a method that works on Internet of Coins, so that websites like CMC can get marketcap data in a simple query.

Can you PM me the e-mail address of your contact? Then I'll make sure we send out a message. We get a lot of spam messages, so it could be that our project manager did not see the message between all the spam.
legendary
Hi Deborah!

Late is no problem. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] so we can check that you are on the distribution list. Also make sure to look through your spam box so you do not miss any messages.

@Norta: For visibility we would also like XHY to be listed on websites like Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. Before that happens, however, we want to make sure the XHY pillars are stable enough to handle the transaction volume that such a listing will generate.

yeah volume's been a bit on the weak side it would appear. I can't manage to move my ETH.XHY tokens anymore. I could at one point, can't now. Moved em out of the IoC wallet and into a different one.

I don't understand how you're going to calculate your market cap unless you work out a special deal with CMC where they agree to add all your tokens together. Good luck with that, though.

My contact offered to interview your project manager and he said nobody ever responded. That website is listed on Google News as a news source. If you're looking for eyeballs, you might want to consider their offer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Hi Deborah!

Late is no problem. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] so we can check that you are on the distribution list. Also make sure to look through your spam box so you do not miss any messages.

@Norta: For visibility we would also like XHY to be listed on websites like Coinmarketcap and Coingecko. Before that happens, however, we want to make sure the XHY pillars are stable enough to handle the transaction volume that such a listing will generate.
I support your answer, besides volume is very needed and it will not good to the coin if it will be having some good volume only just to be listed on this crypto sites. We need real volume that comes from the traders if they want to list then it will be easy to be listed as long as we have a good foundation under the token and not just a pump and dump.
Hi Deborah!

legendary
today I just saw my inbox in bitcointalk and I just filled out the form so I have not received any email from them yet. Am I late? have friends received their rewards from them? I hope I'm not late.

I've been receiving emails them for almost an entire year now. They've done an excellent job on keeping investors up-to-date on the subject.

I didn't even invest that much, but I'm very pleased that they are the real deal and followed through on every word.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
It was very pleasantly surprised that the project still continues to develop. I received a message, the form filled out. What's next? How to get your reward? There were no messages, there may be something else that needs to be done. Please tell me, who knows.

Is the distribution ongoing? How long will it last? I haven't not received any email yet. Still waiting for the email.
Today i've received my email from ioc and already claimed my tokens.
The distribution of the tokens will continue over the next 1.5 months. I'm sure soon you will receive instructions by email.

today I just saw my inbox in bitcointalk and I just filled out the form so I have not received any email from them yet. Am I late? have friends received their rewards from them? I hope I'm not late.
Pages:
Jump to: