Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing ZenCloud Hosting - page 3. (Read 6995 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 16, 2014, 02:45:17 PM
I think most if not all of these questions are "answered" by the Hashlet announcement:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gaw-zencloud-zenpool-hashlet-does-it-really-exist-always-make-money-720844

I believe a more accurate link to answer your questions can be found here:

https://hashtalk.org/t/hashlet-mining-has-finally-evolved/6125/289

The above link that moon mentions is filled with uneducated guesses and assumptions. Hope this helps! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
August 16, 2014, 02:41:50 PM
I think most if not all of these questions are "answered" by the Hashlet announcement:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gaw-zencloud-zenpool-hashlet-does-it-really-exist-always-make-money-720844
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
August 16, 2014, 02:03:32 PM
Its interesting to see GAW/ZenMiner posting here on an unmoderated thread, given the extremely heavy handed moderation present on their own forum ("HashTalk") and discontinuation of their previous bitcointalk thread for GAW a while back. I'm eager to see what feedback and discussion we'll see in this thread, as most of the recent feedback on GAW/ZenMiner outside of HashTalk has been negative. Perhaps Eric can shed some light on several issues that have been banned from discussion on HashTalk or have failed to be addressed by Eric, Josh, Amber, or other GAW representatives:

1) Total lack of any real mining from ZenMiner Cloud, as confirmed by more than 50% of the pools ZenMiner Cloud claims to allow miners to select. No increase in hashrate, workers, etc. from ZenMiner Cloud, nor "affiliation" or "private stratums" that Eric/Josh have claimed in the past, as commented on by at least four of the ZenMiner Cloud user-selectable pools.

2) No documented evidence of physical miners or an actual datacenter presence, as much as you guys like to post photo/video propaganda of Josh being the "scrypt king" -- just seems odd you won't post any kind of proof.

3) Extremely heavy handed moderation on HashTalk of any discussion of these issues or any other question/topic that you dislike.

4) Increasingly large delays in shipping orders both from GAW and ZenMiner.

5) Decreasing amount of non-ZenMiner Cloud hardware available for purchase at GAW (and increasing prices on the few items that are available).

6) "Interest" on ZenMiner Cloud held-bitcoin -- seems an awful lot like a ponzi scheme.

7) Discontinuation of "founders club" benefits like the promised upgrade paths, free hosting for life, etc. without any announcement or discussion possible - again due to heavy handed moderation on HashTalk, and refusal of customer service representatives to address the issue.

I too am interested in answers to these questions. This is a well organized list of the questions I personally have. I can confirm that I've not seen any increased hashrate on my pool as users tell me they're using ZenMiner Cloud to point at my pool. I would like to be wrong about this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
August 16, 2014, 10:24:45 AM
Bump for visibility. I think it would do the community some good to have these issues addressed.

@Gaw/Zen,

I think all of us (pool owners) want these questions to stop, so if you could please take the time to answer the above thread, that would be great.

agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2014, 08:06:00 AM
Bump for visibility. I think it would do the community some good to have these issues addressed.

@Gaw/Zen,

I think all of us (pool owners) want these questions to stop, so if you could please take the time to answer the above thread, that would be great.
Activity: 123
Merit: 104
August 15, 2014, 07:28:29 PM
Its interesting to see GAW/ZenMiner posting here on an unmoderated thread, given the extremely heavy handed moderation present on their own forum ("HashTalk") and discontinuation of their previous bitcointalk thread for GAW a while back. I'm eager to see what feedback and discussion we'll see in this thread, as most of the recent feedback on GAW/ZenMiner outside of HashTalk has been negative. Perhaps Eric can shed some light on several issues that have been banned from discussion on HashTalk or have failed to be addressed by Eric, Josh, Amber, or other GAW representatives:

1) Total lack of any real mining from ZenMiner Cloud, as confirmed by more than 50% of the pools ZenMiner Cloud claims to allow miners to select. No increase in hashrate, workers, etc. from ZenMiner Cloud, nor "affiliation" or "private stratums" that Eric/Josh have claimed in the past, as commented on by at least four of the ZenMiner Cloud user-selectable pools.

2) No documented evidence of physical miners or an actual datacenter presence, as much as you guys like to post photo/video propaganda of Josh being the "scrypt king" -- just seems odd you won't post any kind of proof.

3) Extremely heavy handed moderation on HashTalk of any discussion of these issues or any other question/topic that you dislike.

4) Increasingly large delays in shipping orders both from GAW and ZenMiner.

5) Decreasing amount of non-ZenMiner Cloud hardware available for purchase at GAW (and increasing prices on the few items that are available).

6) "Interest" on ZenMiner Cloud held-bitcoin -- seems an awful lot like a ponzi scheme.

7) Discontinuation of "founders club" benefits like the promised upgrade paths, free hosting for life, etc. without any announcement or discussion possible - again due to heavy handed moderation on HashTalk, and refusal of customer service representatives to address the issue.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
HashHard
August 15, 2014, 01:22:47 PM
I've been 110% satisfied with my Oneminer purchase of 2 Falcon asics.  Zenminer had them listed and hashing within hours.   The crypto game is shadey!  Zenminer really shines through with their service, even after the sale.   I can't wait to hear about the big announcement today involving Project Prime.  I'm glad to be involved with a company paving the way.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 01, 2014, 10:20:55 AM

Hey Everyone,

ZenMiner Cloud Hosting, is our state-of-the-art cloud hosting solution for cutting-edge mining hardware. ZenMiner Cloud gives you the ability to manage your purchased miners from our network of partners directly through your ZenMiner Cloud account. Our goal is to allow you to optimize, manage, and monitor your hosted miner just as if it were sitting right next to you.

The ZenMiner Cloud hosting platform was built from the desires of our very mining community (you) and represents a bold new direction in cryptocurrency mining.

ZenMiner Cloud Features

Equipment Protection
99.9% uptime reliability
Choose from the top mining pools (we will be continually adding new pools)
Track the hashing performance and other key metrics of each miner like uptime, power consumption, speed, and much more
Reboot and troubleshoot your miner remotely
Dedicated customer support through ZenMiner

The ZenMiner Cloud platform launched on 7/14 at 10PM ET when we brought thousands of hosted miners online. We are coming up on one month since the launch date and we are so excited for the future of ZenCloud!

Activations are made within 24 hrs of purchase, please email [email protected] if you do not receive your code within that time frame.

We post great deals on https://hashtalk.org/ and our website https://zenminer.com/

Thank you,
Eric C.
General Manager, ZenMiner
Pages:
Jump to: