Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest 10k - 20k - page 3. (Read 1941 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
February 24, 2017, 07:31:15 AM
I just looked at bitcoin chart and I think you should wait a few more days and then buy cause the price is getting a bit lower. Also I don't think you should put all your investment at once. Anyways I don't think it's safe to keep your bitcoins till 2020.
Why you think it is unsafe to hold till next halving? if I had a choice, I would have hold for another 10 years.
Coming back to op,as bitcoin price is making new records, this is not the right time to buy.Wait for 1-2 week till bitcoin price settle down, then buy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
February 24, 2017, 07:21:56 AM
I just looked at bitcoin chart and I think you should wait a few more days and then buy cause the price is getting a bit lower. Also I don't think you should put all your investment at once. Anyways I don't think it's safe to keep your bitcoins till 2020.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 24, 2017, 05:44:05 AM
Hi there,
I've been watching BTC since 2011. I've made experience trading and I had good ROI investing 500$ (got 2k back).
I've been saving since then and now I feel I'm ready to invest some more.

I have a few questions:
1. Where I should buy such quantity? Up to now I've been using BTC-E and Localbitcoins to buy/sell BTC
2. It's a good time? At today it's 1100$/BTC.. Not the best moment I think, what do you think? Shall I wait?
3. I'm ready to hold it till the next halving (2020 I believe), do you consider it safe (even at the current price)

Thanks for your comments Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: