Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in all alts - page 4. (Read 2839 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
July 03, 2016, 03:59:34 AM
Invest in those coins which have some future to it.
Hi

I noticed a lot of movement in altcoins and I'm wondering how stupid or how smart would it be to invest in all altcoins.
The idea would be to invest the same small amount in each altcoin.
Then I'm not sure what would be the best strategy from there. I'm pretty sure most coins would bring losses but the ones that grow would maybe cover that plus some?

Invest in those coins which have some future to it
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 03, 2016, 12:28:56 AM
Hi

I noticed a lot of movement in altcoins and I'm wondering how stupid or how smart would it be to invest in all altcoins.
Then I'm not sure what would be the best strategy from there. I'm pretty sure most coins would bring losses but the ones that grow would maybe cover that plus some?
It's better if you don't invest in all alt coins because it will give you small profit. If you ask me i would choose the coins that has a price movement and also the volume of bitcoin so it will be easy for the coin to pump it's price.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
July 02, 2016, 01:32:14 PM
For me it's better to stay on bitcoin for a while especially when halving is near upon us.
If you're trade with bitcoin, other altcoin will only follow to adjust bitcoin value as well so you only made few profit !
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
July 02, 2016, 01:28:22 PM
Almost all altcoins are pump and dump coins. The price of altcoins is very unpredictable, and almost everyone wants to gain profit on them.

Do a lot of research of how to trade. And learn about trading patterns, etc.
Yeah all altcoin is unpredictable and it needs a lot of research to know if the altcoin has a great future..
For me i am relaying in marketcap i choose top 15 to 20 altcoin to invest because i know those coins are living long unlike new altcoin..
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 02, 2016, 01:20:41 PM
Hi

you needed to stay in front of the trading / exchange site if you going to do that because pump and dump coins will disappear or will raped your btc in a short seconds of your time, this can't cover your loses because long term coin only comes up not that much but steady for long term investment, you needed to study hard before entering trading.
Activity: 292
Merit: 251
Telegram: @Adriandmen
July 02, 2016, 01:16:41 PM
Almost all altcoins are pump and dump coins. The price of altcoins is very unpredictable, and almost everyone wants to gain profit on them.

Do a lot of research of how to trade. And learn about trading patterns, etc.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 02, 2016, 01:12:50 PM
Hi

Pages:
Jump to: