Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 119. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 10:46:20 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
ethereum is nice  oin for invesypting as it is very promising and alrsady has it sreputation, sk i think you need to pay attention
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
yes, now is the right time to invest with coins ethereum because coins are down, if you have a lot of capital you should buy ethereum coins immediately because the prediction will rise again.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 06:36:16 AM
Hello.

I think it's better now to invest in ETH, but you can try to wait.  Perhaps in the near future the price will fall.
Activity: 92
June 28, 2018, 05:14:26 AM
From the point of view of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is indeed very suitable for investment. And it is also very suitable for people who like long-term investment. After a period of decline, Ethereum has begun to slowly recover. I think it is worth investing now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:09:48 PM
I really like the level of development of the Ethereum. I think that in one year this coin will cost more than 2000 dollars.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 27, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
Hello.

This is a good choice in the time of bitcoin and the other coin is going down the record. Eth is altcoin only behind bitcoin , the big market capitalization , which is valued by investors. At the end of this year , eth's price will be $2000 and even higher. I recommend you invest in eth right now
Activity: 194
June 27, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
So many people invest in cryptocurrency platform and too many people make a huge money form cryptocurrency market. In a couple of days ago I'm invested in this market and I also make some profit form cryptocurrency market so at this moment ethereum investment is very good so you can invest in ethereum for your good achievement.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 12:50:51 PM
Ether is a strong and stable coin now. I think that this year the price of this coin will increase several times. Therefore, it is not too late to buy a few coins and keep this until the end of the year.
Activity: 139
June 27, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
Hello.

If nothing new happens, Rijpl and Ether, as well as the old good bitcoin, will demonstrate unequivocal growth, although the latter will increase in value faster than inertia.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
Ethereum is good! If you are taking part in the ICO, now is the time to invest in ETHEREUM, while the price is low! To further invest in ICO!
Activity: 65
June 27, 2018, 11:43:13 AM
Ethereum is popular coin after Bitcoin having potential to grow more and good restore value.Ether is the best option to invest for long term it will hit on top in near future and hold with patience till find best moment to meet the expected profit
Activity: 317
June 27, 2018, 06:16:30 AM
I believe that it is not too late to invest in it, because it has a great potential for growth. but there is always a risk, in this case, if you consider the risks higher than the subsequent profits, you can always quickly exchange the crypto currency for fiat money or simply pay and make purchases with bitcoin. but nevertheless, in any cases you need to have a long exposure, because the volatility of the crypto currency is very high, and the rate can go down. you need to keep yourself in hand.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 06:14:31 AM
The project had a long past and it became one of the main engines of the entire economy last year. We noticed a big increase in supply from strong projects and this was all thanks to Ethereum and it was really very good for the whole industry. Despite all this, now I would advise to look at new projects and more advanced in technology issues and those projects that solve real problems and basically this is the problem of satisfying the market in solving business problems. I now look at the EOS project and consider it the best option for solving problems. The guys from EON have the same vision of the situation and I am very pleased that a lot of high-quality projects are going to solve problems with the use of modern technologies and it is very important for development. In general, this will be a simplerly improved version of Steam and I hope to use the capabilities of their product in the future. In general, the game industry always develops and will develop and for this it is important to understand only the scale of all this industry. Almost the whole world plays games and it's very difficult to occupy this market and EON just has the opportunity to do it with the application of those solutions that they took to their work. However, even the fact of the possibility of payment with the help of crypto currency, already pleases players around the world. Moreover, I am confident that the project itself will be implemented at the highest level and we will soon be able to verify this
i do not think thatbinvesting in ethereum can bring you something bad, so gp on and enjoy your life and holding ethereum
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 06:13:55 AM
Hello.

there is jo bad time for investing in ethereum, this cryptcurrency is good and will bring you a lot of profit, so good lukc
Activity: 406
June 27, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
The project had a long past and it became one of the main engines of the entire economy last year. We noticed a big increase in supply from strong projects and this was all thanks to Ethereum and it was really very good for the whole industry. Despite all this, now I would advise to look at new projects and more advanced in technology issues and those projects that solve real problems and basically this is the problem of satisfying the market in solving business problems. I now look at the EOS project and consider it the best option for solving problems. The guys from EON have the same vision of the situation and I am very pleased that a lot of high-quality projects are going to solve problems with the use of modern technologies and it is very important for development. In general, this will be a simplerly improved version of Steam and I hope to use the capabilities of their product in the future. In general, the game industry always develops and will develop and for this it is important to understand only the scale of all this industry. Almost the whole world plays games and it's very difficult to occupy this market and EON just has the opportunity to do it with the application of those solutions that they took to their work. However, even the fact of the possibility of payment with the help of crypto currency, already pleases players around the world. Moreover, I am confident that the project itself will be implemented at the highest level and we will soon be able to verify this
Activity: 71
June 27, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
Currently the altcoin prices are down, so it is a good time to buy ETH if you are holding for the long term. I suggest you diversify and buy other promising altcoins too, most altcoins are at low price now.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 07:38:30 PM
Ethereum today is really profitable because of the different people who are interested on investing in altcoins so we can also expect that ethereum do really have the potential to grow in the market on the future.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
Hello.

ETH is at the dip point right now and if you want to invest it is best point that you can buy ETH, i think it will have good future and will be one of the best coins. only buy and hold it to take profit.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 06:33:42 PM
Ethereum is also a good opportunity for investment because they are one of the top coin currency but for me also i preferable invest 2 to 5 coins in altcoin as a ways to balance my investment coins in losing of capital as most of coins are not direct react to the market value.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 06:29:36 PM
Hello.

Yeahh it is good to invest in altcoin ethereum because we all know that altcoin ethereum is very good today. It will have a massive rise soon so im still hoping that ethereum will give me a lot of profit.
Jump to: