Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 115. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 06:10:03 AM
Investing in ethereum is a very good deal because it is still a new cryptocurrency and there are possible future for this cryptocurrency plus you can buy so nany ethereum right now because it is still at low price which give oppurtunity to investors to try and trust this cryptocurrency though there is an unpredictable fluctuations in the market I think ethereum is a safe haven for investment.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 06:05:03 AM
Ethereum has been depreciating since the beginning of the year and has lost its stability. The price of eth is very suitable for new investors now. I will soon have a bull for eth for me.
Activity: 25
July 01, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
The price of ETH is going down sharply, it would be good if there is a good amount of money to buy. The market will definitely recover very high prices
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 05:59:19 AM
Of course, invest in Ethereum. More industries have started to value the ETH protocol. ETH is used exponentially because it processes transactions more quickly and cheaply than BTC. ETH's value this year will increase as more people are interested in cryptos.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
For me investing in Ethereum is a good choice, it is the second best coin after bitcoin and as I observe it has big potential massive income of growth and can be trusted.
True is very good if we invest in ethereum,
because with us investing in ethereum most likely the profits we will get will be great,
but to be as expected we must be patient for sure
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 03:29:53 AM
ETH is less volatile and lots of ICOs use ETH blockchain for their smart contracts. If this situation continues, the ETH price will stabilize and grow. Things may change if other blockchain networks break through into ICOs, then ETH prices may drop fast.
Activity: 87
July 01, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
Ethereum is suitable for investment. Ethereum's price rose to $ 2,000 last year. This price is very attractive, and more people get more. This year's encryption market price is very low, Ethereum's price is now only 500 US dollars, and now this price is very suitable for investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 805
July 01, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
A new generation of investors who came to the cryptocurrency sphere about a year ago prefer to invest in Ethereum because this coin has the greatest practical application and therefore the greatest potential for further growth. Once the Ethereum team solves the technical problems of this platform, on its basis will be created social networks, forums, games and many different applications.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
July 01, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

I will strongly recommend to invest in ETH because ETH is the most stable and reliable altcoin.ETH community is increasing on daily basis. Many ICO are using ETH platform to dispense their tokens.Many renowned project are based on smart contract features.In coming few months ETH price will increase very much invest now and hold it.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 02:44:43 AM
This is the best time to invest in Ethereum because the market was so dip and as I can see it has a big potential  income to bring in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:36:04 AM
Investing in Ethereum is a very safe investment and it is very strong now that's why this is the right time to buy ETH and its bring a very good profit in the future.
Jlv
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 01, 2018, 02:28:21 AM
For me investing in Ethereum is a good choice, it is the second best coin after bitcoin and as I observe it has big potential massive income of growth and can be trusted.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 02:24:45 AM
It is indeed a good time to invest in Ethereum, because the price of the current encryption market has dropped so severely that the price of Ethereum is now very low. I think that if we invest now, there are many benefits and the cost is very low.
Activity: 150
June 30, 2018, 03:28:38 PM
Yesterday was a good time to buy ETH.  Now it's better to wait until the price falls again.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 02:20:30 PM
Personally, I believe that now is the right time to buy this coin. I think the best times will come at the end of the year. And it will bring profit.
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
Honestly- yes! Price of Ethereum is too low now and it is very safe investment even you want to hold it for a year. Ethereum is the queen of crypto and many projects are running on it. So it's stability is clear and that time is not too far when Ethereum hit the market with it's huge price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 30, 2018, 02:16:39 PM
I think now price Ethereum very good to invest from fiat - 450$=1ETH. I think by the end of the year the price of the ethereum will be above a thousand dollars
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 02:15:23 PM
I think that any investor has an Ethereum. This is one of the main altcoins, because it is used in many ICO. Those who do not have ether can start buy in a falling market, in the future the price will necessarily rise
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
Yes, investing in Ethereum now is a good time. If you like short-term trading, Ethereum may not be able to meet you. Because you buy Ethereum and hold it for a long time, your profits will be very rich, of course, this is my Views, choices are in your hands.
Activity: 462
June 30, 2018, 02:01:19 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Yes. Definitely ETH = $15000K before this year end.  Bitcoin might end up even less than $15K that because more and more people are going to Bitcoin Cash where the usability and openness seems much better
Jump to: