Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 116. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
Personally, I think that now is a good time for shopping. I bought and hold this coin. I think at the end of the year ETH will bring its owners a good profit.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
June 30, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
Sure, i think it is a very good time to invest in Ethereum, because prices have not fully recovered. Ethereum is one of the largest used blockchain technology - so it has super promise future.

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 01:58:33 PM
it is always a good time to invest in ethereum especially if the price is down too deep and we can buy much of ethereum. many of us still buy ethereum even if the price increases because they know that the ethereum could increase too like bitcoin and it will give a big profit to them. so it is better if we can use this time to buy more ethereum.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
As for me, it’s good time for building our future, and if we want the best opportunities,you could improve your abilities,and invest in this Ethereum is a good chance for it
Activity: 252
June 30, 2018, 01:57:00 PM
Ethereum is the platform that many people choose from blockchain technology. That also partly confirms the long-term value of Ethereum in the future. Currently, ETH is Altcoin is the highest value in the Altcoin appeared on the market Crypto. It is true that in recent days, ETH has decreased in value. But in the future, ETH will quickly regain its position and continue to grow.
Activity: 588
June 30, 2018, 01:54:46 PM
I believe in this project, and that it can bring us a good profit. But we need to be patient and able to wait several months to receive a generous reward from our investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
June 30, 2018, 01:51:28 PM
among all the existing altcoins I think ETH is number 1, if you want to invest into ETH is currently very suitable moreover, the current ETH price position is very low, so do not be disappointed if the price of ETH rises high later.
Activity: 387
June 30, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Your thread was created in February, and throughout the time to date, the interest of buying Ethereum and bitcoin does not cease to be relevant. Last night we saw how bitcoin began to grow rapidly in price. I think this is a reversal of the bullish trend
Activity: 29
June 30, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
in terms of investing in cryptocurrency is a natural thing in cyberspace, in the business there must be his rivals and risks that will be accepted, the money we invest in large numbers must have greater results as well, just be careful investment, because in large numbers very the danger must be in carefully what is not it. so which project to follow.
Everything related to investing is risky even with the safest one in my opinion , so why don't we just take the risk and the profit back with it ? It's worth to try.
Activity: 700
June 30, 2018, 11:50:28 AM
in terms of investing in cryptocurrency is a natural thing in cyberspace, in the business there must be his rivals and risks that will be accepted, the money we invest in large numbers must have greater results as well, just be careful investment, because in large numbers very the danger must be in carefully what is not it. so which project to follow.
Activity: 220
June 30, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
Hello.

Yes. Ethereum is a good coin, I invest 50% of my capital on it. In the future it will be very developed
Activity: 122
June 30, 2018, 11:23:07 AM
I think it is indeed the best time to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum has a very low price this year, which is more than half the price of Ethereum last year. I will also invest in some Ethereums in this year's market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 30, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
Hello.

Yes, but I would hurry up in your place. The prices go up again. The market is now very unstable ...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
Today it is the most promising coin for investing. The price is very good. I believe that by the end of the year there will be more than $ 1000
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
If I think Ethereum has a better and bigger potential for future development, because its smart contract is widely used, even if the price of Ethereum is lower, if I think this rise and fall price is common, I think Ethereum is profitable the future if we are going to invest in Ethereum is now a good time.
Activity: 31
June 30, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
Yeah its perfect time, i bought 2 eth few days ago, and i want to hold this for 2 year, its amazing project so i think it is the perfect time for buying. ethereum investment will be useful to us.
Activity: 98
June 30, 2018, 08:40:17 AM
It seems to me that soon Ethereum again will cost more than 1000 dollars. So this is a good investment, now it costs 420 dollars.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
I think it's too early to say that the market has started to grow. Today's rise of bitcoin could turn into a fall then investors will get losses. While it is necessary to wait and analyze the market.
Activity: 101
June 29, 2018, 10:23:53 PM
If you are happy with slow growth then yes, it is a very safe investment and will rise this year. However, do not expect massive growth as it has already been to the moon. You should invest in cheaper coins that will reach the same price as ethereum. Take a look at LISK and NEO, both of which are competitors to ethereum and will rise rapidly this year. LISK is cheaper, but NEO is already ready with ICOs - both are better investments for 2018

thanks!

yes i heard great things about Neo and Lisk. will check it out. but i think that the fact that ethereum is already established can help fwwl more safe about it :-)
Ethereum also belongs to the category of coins that are very reliable. because indeed for Ethereum has a very capable development for reliable future. so it's great to have Ethereum to invest greater profits in the future.

In my opinion is yes because this is the right time to invest a ethereum because the price of ethereum is goes down so we have a chance to buy in a low price and hold it.ethereum is a good choice to invest because this crypto is popular and many investors buy a ethereum for trading.
I also agree with you, that has a great chance of etherium, and the price is also relatively stable although it is up and down. so investing in etherium I think is very profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
June 29, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
If you are happy with slow growth then yes, it is a very safe investment and will rise this year. However, do not expect massive growth as it has already been to the moon. You should invest in cheaper coins that will reach the same price as ethereum. Take a look at LISK and NEO, both of which are competitors to ethereum and will rise rapidly this year. LISK is cheaper, but NEO is already ready with ICOs - both are better investments for 2018

thanks!

yes i heard great things about Neo and Lisk. will check it out. but i think that the fact that ethereum is already established can help fwwl more safe about it :-)
Ethereum also belongs to the category of coins that are very reliable. because indeed for Ethereum has a very capable development for reliable future. so it's great to have Ethereum to invest greater profits in the future.

In my opinion is yes because this is the right time to invest a ethereum because the price of ethereum is goes down so we have a chance to buy in a low price and hold it.ethereum is a good choice to invest because this crypto is popular and many investors buy a ethereum for trading.
Jump to: