Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 133. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 03, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
Ethereum is used mainly to backing up ICOs and since there are more and more ICOs out there so will the price of Ethereum go up steadily. So if you have some money to spare and are ready to invest safely (when I say that I mean in compared to other cryptos) invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:23:23 AM
I think in the current market, we should not sell our Ethereum, because the market is unstable during this time, and the price of Ethereum is not very high. We should wait until the market picks up.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
June 03, 2018, 04:38:21 AM
Ethereum is one of the largest used blockchain technology I. Crypto world 9 out of 10 new projects utilising ethereum blockchain technology even lots of decentrelised exchanges are coming . So soon ethereum will reach next high value for sure. Be patient because it’s having real usecase.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
yes, I think it's a good time to invest because Ethereum prices have not fully recovered, Ethereum is a very good coin the movement is very fast in the market, so I'm sure the price ETH will soon recover.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 04:24:43 AM
According to the analyst that ethereum will rise to multiple 3x this year and this time ethereum is down so it is better to invest and hold in order to have that opportunity.
Activity: 84
June 03, 2018, 04:20:20 AM
Ethereum is a rising star in the cryptocurrency world in my opinion. One of the greatest reasons why Ethereum is attracting such a lot of investor attention is due to the fact that the actual utilization of the Ethereum platform is just at the starting point. In the years to come, this utilization would surely improve. As this utilization improves, so would increase the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 107
June 03, 2018, 04:18:39 AM
I think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum. But I was surprised by the market at the beginning of the month I thought that the price will continue to grow and it went down
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 03:40:14 AM
Buy and hold it. ETH will have a big rise when the market improves. I wont sell until then. Also I think that you should get even more if you fall
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 03:39:44 AM
like Bitcoin which are both among the top cryptocurrencies out there, ethereum has good long-term potential. With it being the choice of most ICOs, ethereum will continue to have good usage and continue to flourish giving good returns in the future. also, the market right now is cheaper so investing will be cheaper also.
Activity: 42
June 03, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
Ethereum now has a lot of price rises. In March this year, the price of Ethereum fell to its lowest price, and the price of Ethereum has almost doubled. So I think Ethereum has great investment value. You can also invest in the next market.
Activity: 336
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 03, 2018, 03:35:05 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

I think it's very much for ETH investment for now, while the price is still very affordable for us to buy from now on. where we always look at every year-end ETH prices keep rising rapidly. so take advantage of the opportunity from now.
Activity: 124
June 03, 2018, 03:26:15 AM
The only option i was left with when i couldn't buy Bitcoin for investment i then swap my fiat to buy Ethereum which i kept for last year. This singular investment on Ethereum yield me more than i expected which uptill now i still wonder how i got my self on this level of life i am now. Invest in Ethereum and you will never regret it, never. I love Ethereum!!!!
Activity: 75
June 03, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
yuhuu,, for me every is best time to invest, buy or sale. especially eth has a wide range of potential supporters to continue to grow  Wink
Activity: 574
June 03, 2018, 03:22:01 AM
Invest Huh

Yeah sure, this time is time to.buy coin.
If you wanna start now is right decide.
You just hold and wait your invest coin until price is blowing up.
I think selling time is december until january.
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
For me.. Investing in ethereum is always a good choice.. because ethereum is the one of the good coin in crypto.. while ethereum was dumped now.. this is the right time to invest in ethereum and i think next month the priced of ethereum will pumped up,for my prediction..
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
June 03, 2018, 03:19:56 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Of course, whenever you can start as long as you are ready to take risks in it. I think you have done the right thing, that is by taking the liberty to start investing in Ethereum. Means you already have a big chance to get more profit, but of course it is not easy.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 03:15:10 AM
Good day to all. If you want a sharp increase in your finances, then you should not invest in the etherium, but it's worth taking a closer look at other coins that have recently entered the market.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
Hello everybody. If you want to invista into the crypto currency, then the etherium is a suitable coin. Do not expect from her instant growth, but for that it is stable and growth is gradual.
Activity: 266
June 03, 2018, 03:06:06 AM
I think this is the right time to invest in ethereum, do not delay for good results, we must know ethereum investment is very profitable, so do not waste time, hopefully you get satisfactory results by joining this ehtereum investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 03, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
Ethereum is always good to invest
This coin has a large community, as well as mass usage by humans in the world, causing relatively stable prices and tend to rise slowly
Jump to: