Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 159. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
If you have an enough budget to invest right now, then you should go and grab the opportunity because ethereum right now is rapidly increases it`s price and sooner it will reached the peak of the price that will give you a never expected profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 10:45:17 AM
The price on ETH is very high today. It seems to me that investing in this coin is now unreasonable. I would wait for a drawdown.
Activity: 21
May 05, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
For me the right time to invest in Ethereal, for a good investment the most profitable investment for you in the long run to get good results According to my Ethereal investment is also good to see the price in the future well because the enthereum journey is still long.
Activity: 167
May 05, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
ethereum is one of the most potent coins to grow in the coming years, the current ethereum price continues to grow and if you want to invest in ethereum you have to bear and dare to take substantial risks, you should wait for the right moment and now according to I am not a good time to invest in ethereum
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 01:00:26 AM
It is important to buy ETH before moving to POS. So you can receive passive income by simply keeping ETH on your wallet. And besides, its price will grow several times.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 05, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
I think its a good time to get in now for a quick return even though its a long term coin.
ETH Judgement Day by Securities and Exchange Commission SEC is on 7th May Monday.
Officials will discuss whether ETH should be classified as a security or not.
If they declare it as utility, we could potentially see Massive Bull Run on ETH and it seems to be a more potential case.
If as Security then It would be devastating for many projects.
Market makers are anticipating the first case to come true on Monday, and that is why ETH is making bullish moves since last four weeks.
Debate Report: https://www.wsj.com/articles/worlds-second-most-valuable-cryptocurrency-under-regulatory-scrutiny-1525167000
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 12:42:01 AM
Hi man! It was a great time to Smiley Becouse scince your post written, Ethereum has greatly grown up and not it is almost $750, this is super!
Activity: 219
May 05, 2018, 12:38:25 AM
let's invest in ETH. I believe in 2018 this ETH will rise with the number of investors who will invest in ETH. I'm just a little afraid that this ETH will be like at the end of 2017 where the ETH dropped dramatically. hopefully this prediction becomes real
Activity: 26
May 04, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
Yes i do think so. Because Ethereum is really undervalued right now, it should have been like 2k by now but crash and corrections followed it didn’t let it reach it’s potential. If I were you i would invest most of my money in Ethereum and bitcoin.
May 04, 2018, 07:12:48 AM
You should invest in ethereum, there is no better altcoin out there than ethereum and every investor should make sure they have a stake in it. The only better coin than ethereum is bitcoin. Ethereum is the kingof altcoins and you cannot go wrong when it comes to investing in it, do some research for yourself and see.
May 04, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

I do not think it's because at the moment it's a good time to sell Ethereum because what I see today is Ethereum in its recovery and with so many people thinking right now is the right time to sell Ethereum

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 06:29:38 AM
Ethereum is best to invest. Ethereum is most popular crypto currency in world. In future Ethereum will be high label crypto currency.
Activity: 28
May 04, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started this week.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 05:29:54 AM
yes I also invest in Ethereum now because I think this is the right time to invest in Ethereum.

Ethereum has the opportunity to become the next bitcoin after at least a year. Yes, now is a good time to invest in Ethereum, because for the time being ethhereum prices are still reasonable not so high significantly
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 03, 2018, 12:46:17 AM
Hello.

the market is still recovering. therefore, with the recovery market, it would be better to invest. investing in Ethereum will further increase the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 164
May 03, 2018, 12:24:17 AM
From the point of view of cryptocurrency, Ethereum is indeed very suitable for investment. And it is also very suitable for people who like long-term investment. After a period of decline, Ethereum has begun to slowly recover. I think it is worth investing now.
Activity: 141
May 03, 2018, 12:18:33 AM
Of course, the current price of Ethereum is still very low. This is an opportunity for our investors. I believe that Ethereum will soon rise again. Ethereum is one of my favorite currencies. I believe that it will have better development in the future. We expect it to break through the highest price in history.
Activity: 28
May 03, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
Hello.

Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started this week.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 12:11:20 AM
Hello.

Ethereum is a coin that has high potential to grow and grow even bigger. so as to invest will be profitable for us. besides this time many are interested in Ethereum, so this supports the development of Ethereum in the future.
Jump to: