Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 160. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 11:55:06 PM
Now it is the main currency which I hold and I am very pleased with it.I hope that this will help me in the future and Ethereum will be worth more than bitcoin at the best of times

I think investing in ethereum is also great for seeing the future price well. but still good again investment in bitcoin. Because I think besides Ethereum for a good investment for my bitcoin. This is the most profitable investment for you in the long run to get good results because bitcoin is very promising
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
In my opinion, it is a good time to invest in ethereum right now because as we can see from its price, it was not very expensive not like its thousand dollar price so I suppose that ethereum price will go higher than a thousand dollar in next few months so it will be a good chance to invest in altcoins like ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 21, 2018, 12:33:47 PM
Hello.

I think not. Too many unsolved problems on the platform. Such a large ecosystem is very difficult to maintain. Last year there was a breakthrough. I think that this year, there will not be such a big growth. It is necessary to pay attention to the new blockchains, which can make a good competition to the Ethereum.

I do not agree! No one can compete with Ethereum, Ethereum is an altered blockchain, this is not an ETC, if changes are needed, they will quietly bring in and improve the platform, so that no project can match them if someone comes up with something better, they quickly will change the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
I think that everytime is a good time to invest in Ethereum, moreover there are low prices now so you can do very profitable investements! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
Hello.

I think not. Too many unsolved problems on the platform. Such a large ecosystem is very difficult to maintain. Last year there was a breakthrough. I think that this year, there will not be such a big growth. It is necessary to pay attention to the new blockchains, which can make a good competition to the Ethereum.
Activity: 462
March 15, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
I think it is a good idea for everybody to have Etherium in his or her portfolio, as there is a constant demand in it and thus it is rather save investment.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 15, 2018, 07:57:10 AM
Hello.

yes, this is a good opportunity to buy and invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum is down and and when the price goes up the profit we get will be huge.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 15, 2018, 07:46:16 AM
The situation with the Efirium is now rather ambiguous, because the rate has fallen very much and many people panic sell their coins, so I'm not sure that now it’s not worth to buy.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
March 13, 2018, 04:13:10 AM
The third part of all my Coins is ETH. I think it is the right time, cause the future of it seems to be really bright.
Activity: 921
March 09, 2018, 04:40:28 PM
I think that Ethereum is cheap now, so buy it while it at this price is quite profitable. I am sure that Ethereum will grow in price!
Activity: 378
March 09, 2018, 04:37:59 PM
Yes indeed the price of etherium is currently in a less good condition so that can be utilized someone in looking for an advantage in the future by being patient when the price has not gone up.
Activity: 294
March 09, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
Investments in cryptocurrency.
We know that we always risk investing our savings in any financial instrument .That's cryptocurrency-is no exception.It has its pluses and minuses.With cryptocurrency, you can quickly make very good money, but you can lose.If you are willing to take risks,I advise you to invest in cryptocurrency.I would have chosen Ethereum.For some reason,I am convinced that soon the popularity of Ethereum will be overshadowed by Bitcoin.since it is more in demand than Bitcoin.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 09, 2018, 11:18:01 AM
It's still a good time to invest in Ethereum. And also it is a very safe investment. But if you expect more growth I would suggest to hold Lisk or NEO.
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
If you have a good capital today, ETH would be the best coin to invest as it is in a lower price compare from the previous price. It simply understood ETH is one of the tough coins in cryptocurrency so what would be the reason ETH will gone or you will lost your money by the end of the year. I'm sure that FUDs will not happen and I think you will have a good future on this coin for the upcoming time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 09, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
Hello.

you better wait. because Ethereum is currently in a less stable state. so the risk is big enough to make an investment. after later the price is stable please you invest.
Activity: 532
March 08, 2018, 05:30:13 PM
I think it's worth investing in Ether because there are a lot of different coins on its platform, and it's getting bigger every day. Even during falling market, Ethereum keeps its good enough(in price). I think that the coin will cost around 2500-3000 $ till the end of year.
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
I am investing july 2016 always $ 50 in ethereum. that's really nice and I've made a lot of profit so far. Today, € 50 is little ethereum, but in 2016 there was a lot of ethereum for $ 50
Activity: 185
March 08, 2018, 02:56:07 PM
I think now is a good time (it has been down today, last time I checked.) I see it going back up, but that's just from what I've experienced. I've made a bit of money on ETH and I don't think it's going anywhere.
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
March 08, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
There's no right time to invest just go and buy if you think this is really a good investment if not then stay away. But I think if you invest in Ethereum it's a sure profit for you in the next 2-3 months.
Activity: 476
March 08, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
Although the etherium has already grown a little in price compared to the price that was in early February, I think it's worth buying. Very soon the market will start to grow and the price for it will rise.

I am also confident that the ETH will grow this year. Now a lot of projects are carried out by the ICO on the ether platform and by this they will contribute to the price increasing!
Jump to: