Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 162. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
March 03, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
At the moment, the air can be bought, but big profits it will bring. We have seen that the extreme price of his fall is $ 500-600 in the future in this band reception you can buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

eth is altcoin under bitcoin.
I believe this March is the month for bitcoin, and the biggest possibility for eth up is April, so you better wait for the new lowest price buy it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 04:24:50 AM
Etereum in the past few weeks does not rise, but only falls. Even against the background of positive news in the media, this crypto currency does not become more expensive. I think that in the nearest future, Etereum will only become cheaper.
It is too early t comment on the future of ETH and that too in this way. The market of the ETH is continuously growing due to greater interest of the investors and traders who are investing their money into it. The current situation is not very much good but still, things will get better in the near future and ETH will once again rise and will gain its own reputation and fame in the international market once again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:36:48 AM
Hello.

It really is a good time now to invest in ethereum. If you are holding it now, then you can have an advantage because if you invest this time, will have a huge profit. I can say that if you really want to earn more, do it for long term investment.

Agree. Ethereum right now is the leading altcoin next to bitcoin. I also hear some great news from them and feedbacks telling that eth might be able to surpass bitcoin. I think its good to buy right now and hold because you can always earn profit if you time your selling right.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
March 01, 2018, 07:18:22 AM
Hello.

I think that now is the time to invest in the etherium. Correction of the market should soon end. After correction, there will be growth. So now it is worth buying an etherium and waiting for growth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 07:12:32 AM
Hello.

It really is a good time now to invest in ethereum. If you are holding it now, then you can have an advantage because if you invest this time, will have a huge profit. I can say that if you really want to earn more, do it for long term investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 06:31:45 AM
Ethereum prices continue to increase along with increasing investor demand for this one crypto currency.
but as far as I know the price of ethereum is very stable meaning if the price increase is not too significant different from bitcoin.
if you want to play long maybe ethereum is the right thing to invest.
if you are happy to invest in Ethereum, you should invest in cheaper coins to reach the same price with Ethereum with it you easier,
I think this is a good time to invest in Ethereum
Activity: 170
March 01, 2018, 04:56:10 AM
Etereum in the past few weeks does not rise, but only falls. Even against the background of positive news in the media, this crypto currency does not become more expensive. I think that in the nearest future, Etereum will only become cheaper.
EMV
Activity: 183
March 01, 2018, 04:43:40 AM
Hello.

Ethereum significantly differs from other options of a blockchain thanks to "smart contracts". These protocols help to conclude and verify contracts and to provide performance of their conditions. In other words, they help the companies safely and to effectively carry out deliveries and to observe requirements of the legislation. Taking into account that how many companies test Ethereum blockchain already now, it is quite possible that it will become the standard standard in the industry of financial services.
Activity: 158
March 01, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
Yes! it is best time to invest in ethereum.
Holding ethereum have many purposes in cryptocurrency as many ICO require ETH as payment for their coin.
Ethereum has a very high potential I hope it will have a great hype this year.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 04:25:50 AM
Hello.

Yes, of course. The time for investing in Ethereum may end soon. I think that the correction is coming to an end and growth is waiting for us in the near future. If you want to buy Ethereum, better hurry up.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
While there is no big rise to invest in Ethereum is not only possible, but also necessary, it will take a little time and you will get a good profit.Wait a short time left 1-2 months and Ethereum will rise significantly.
Activity: 224
March 01, 2018, 04:15:24 AM
Watching what goals you pursue. If you want to get a high level of income in the shortest time - then you need to invest in fast growing coins this year, for example NEO. If you want to invest your money in a more reliable channel, but with a slow growth rate, then this is Ethereum And no less important issue is the investment in a quantitative ratio.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 01, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
Investing in Ethereum is good in all times. Though ethereum is at low price than any altcoin but still ethereum works and progress in a good way. It is good to start, anytime you want. It has a future and yeah Ethereum is really amazing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 01, 2018, 02:33:50 AM
Hello.

investing in ethereum can be done anytime, because if you invest ethereum,
you will gain profit in the future by investing your eth to buy some erc20 tokens on ICO project
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 02:01:10 AM
Ethereum is really good interm of short term investment, eventhough it gain slowly unlike other altcoin, it is not that risky at all. In addition value and user to ethereum now a days really increasing so' i think this thing has really promising future like bitcoin.
Activity: 406
February 27, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
Ethereum is very stable and safe to investment as It is less volatile than other crypto-currencies. Ethereum has huge potential of growth for long term investment and it can be give smart returns in future.
Activity: 153
February 27, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
People are becoming more aware about ltc and its makes more demands for ltc so I think yes price will be increase in the future for long term it's best investment
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
February 27, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
It's not late to invest in Ethereum but there are so many competitors to it.
Activity: 434
February 27, 2018, 11:49:26 AM
Now it is the main currency which I hold and I am very pleased with it.I hope that this will help me in the future and Ethereum will be worth more than bitcoin at the best of times
Jump to: